剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I put Gordon away. I don't need him anymore.
我把戈登扔掉了 我再也不需要他了
She murdered someone,
她杀了一个人
and I don't think she's processing it.
我觉得她还无法接受
We need to get out of here. This place is a nightmare.
我们得离开这里 这里就是个噩梦
I can't live like this anymore!
这日子没法过了
I'm leaving tomorrow!
我明天就走
Me, too! ? I'll go with you!
还有我 我跟你走
Where to?
去哪里
This is your captain, Tandy Miller.
我是你们的队长 坦迪·米勒
We are now officially out of Los Angeles.
我们已经正式离开洛杉矶了
We got a brand-spankin'-new 1986 prison bus,
我们驾驶着一辆崭新的1986年款囚车
and we are 300 miles from San Francisco.
我们离圣弗朗西斯科有300英里远
Over.
完毕
I'm gonna need another pee break. Over.
我要再小解一次 完毕
No! No!
不 不
No! Boo!
不 切
You just peed, like, ten minutes ago.
你十分钟前才刚刚尿过好吗
Got a baby sitting on my bladder.
我的膀胱上坐着一个小孩呢
Sorry not sorry. Over.
抱歉我一点都不抱歉 完毕
Carol, I'm a month further along than you,
卡萝尔 我孕期比你还长一个月
and I don't have to pee as much.
我可没像你这么频繁的小便
This is not the time for petty jealousy, Erica. Over.
现在还嫉妒我就不合时宜了艾瑞卡 完毕
Hey, I haven't heard from Gail in a while.
盖尔怎么一直不说话
Hey, Gail-bird, you out there?
盖尔宝贝 你怎么样
How's that self-driving car treating you?
那辆自动驾驶的车怎么样
She overheat, or what?
这是发动机过热了还是怎么
Son of a bitch!
贱♥人♥
Heel! Heel!
停 停
Bad car! How dare you disobey me!
臭车 你竟敢违背我的命令
No luck with these self-driving cars.
这些自动驾驶的车有毒
My friggin' accordion was in there!
我的手风琴还在里面呢
Are you gonna be able to save her?
你能救救她吗
I have absolutely no idea.
我不知道
Here, let me get in there, huh?
来吧 让我检查一下
Let me give her a look-aroo.
让我仔细检查一下她
Don't you need some tools?
你不需要工具的吗
Well, I'm already using the biggest tool there is.
我这不正用着最大的工具吗
The human brain.
人脑
Very hot. Very hot.
好烫 非常烫
Went for the same place, would you believe it. Gurg.
我手又伸到同一个地方去了 你能信吗 哼
Has not cooled down yet.
还没有冷却下来
That's gonna blister.
你手会起水泡的
Blister? Hardly knew 'er.
水泡吗 我都不认识它
But, yes, it is.
但是 大概是会起吧
Oh. Hey.
你好啊
You packed Gordon.
你把戈登也打包了
Well, I...
我
Yeah. I see.
是啊 我明白了
I d... I did. I packed Gordon.
没错 我确实把戈登也打包带着了
So what's the deal? You usin' again?
怎么呢 你又用上他了
What is it to you, actually?
这关你什么事了
You have another girlfriend, Todd.
你有女朋友了 陶德
Yeah, but this is a hunk of plastic.
但这就是一堆塑胶啊
You know, it's just weird.
就是很奇怪
You better watch your step there, Dudley,
你最好小心点 达德利
'cause you're about to dip your toes in a gator pond.
因为你这是把脚伸到鳄鱼池里
I see. I mean, you haven't exactly
我明白了 自从你
been available to me ever since you been running around
一直追着那个疯子后面跑之后
after a crazy person.
你就基本没什么时间陪我
Come on, Gail, "Crazy" Is a little harsh, don't you think?
别这样 盖尔 疯子有点过了 不是吗
Is it?
是吗
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Are you just getting your steps in, hon?
你在锻炼吗 亲爱的
I'm just stretching my legs. Been in the car for so long.
我就是做做腿部拉伸 在车里待太久了
See? She just needed to stretch her legs-- totally normal.
看吧 她就是拉伸一下 很正常的
Got to be alert. Never know where it's gonna come from.
随时保持警惕 谁知道它会从哪里冒出来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
Where's what's gonna come from?
什么从哪里冒出来
If I knew that, I wouldn't have to be running.
我要是知道的话 还跑个什么劲
Yeah. Totally normal.
是啊 可正常了
Hey. How'd it go with the eliminator?
代电池修好了吗
She dead.
死了
Yep. Gave it all my lovin',
没错 我全心全意的爱着她
all my hugs and kisses, too,
亲过她也抱过她
but looks like we're gonna have to eliminate 'er
但似乎我们只能终结掉她了
from the rest of the trip.
她不能参与剩下的行程了
Sad boom.
真伤感
Who wants snacks?
有人想吃零食吗
Ah, look at that!
看呐
Since we weren't gonna make it
因为我们明天
to our final destination till tomorrow,
才能到达最终目的地
I thought I'd treat us with a Golden Gate Bridge
我觉得可以让大家今晚吃一顿
made out of Twizzlers tonight.
扭扭糖做的金门大桥大餐
Carol. Wowee.
卡萝尔 真棒
What are all these jelly beans?
这些软心糖豆是什么
Oh. Those are jumpers.
这些是跳桥的人
I like to show the realistic side.
我想展现现实的一面
Number one place to commit suicide--
自杀的头号♥宝地
because... it's so beautiful!
因为 它太美了
Oh! Carol, what the hell?
卡萝尔 这到底是什么
These are not jelly beans.
这些根本不是软心糖豆
Oh, technically, they are.
某种意义上 是的
They're adzuki beans dipped in petroleum jelly.
这是浸过凡士林的小红豆
That's disgusting!
太恶心了
Please, can we just get to San Francisco already?
我们能启程去圣弗朗西斯科了吗
Amen to that.
同意
Look, we've been through a lot.
我们经历了很多事情
I think we're all coming apart at the seams a little bit.
我们最近都有点情绪崩溃
Ah, my fingers are Bugles!
我的手指是妙脆角
I'm eating my fingers.
我在吃我的手指
It's okay, sweetheart.
没关系的 亲爱的
Look, being on the road is just stressful.
到处奔走确实压力很大
That's why so many rock and roll marriages
所以很多摇滚夫妇
don't go the distance.
没法白头到老
Circus performers, too.
马戏团的演员也是如此
Yeah. I once drove cross country with my partner.
是啊 我曾经和我的伙伴环游全国
We thought it would be a fun vacation, but, uh...
我们本以为这会很有趣 但是
it was the worst.
那其实糟透了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Lewis.
等等 路易斯
You went on vacay with your business partner?
你和工作伙伴一起旅游吗
No, Tandy, I was talking about my lover.
不 坦迪 我说的是我的爱人
You were lovers with your business partner?
你的工作伙伴就是你的爱人啊
Talk about taboo!
这绝对是一大♥禁♥忌啊
You never mix business with pleasure, bud.
千万别把工作和娱乐混到一起 兄弟
You know better than that.
你很清楚的
I was not business partners with my lover.
我的工作伙伴不是我的爱人
Then who is your business partner?
那你的工作伙伴是谁
I don't have a business partner.
我没有工作伙伴
But you just said you had a partner.
你刚才不还说你有一个伙伴吗
Did you mean "pardner"? You a cowboy?
你难道说的是"伙计" 你是牛仔吗
No, Tandy. I'm gay.
不是 坦迪 我是同性恋
You were gay.
你曾经是同性恋
Am gay. Currently.
现在也是 还是
Current.
现在
Gay.
是同性恋
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Guys, are you hearing this?
伙计们 你们听到了吗
Yeah.
听到了
Yep, yep. We did.
听到了 没错
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表