剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I am worried about Melissa.
我很担心梅丽莎
Hey, guys, how would you like to stay?
你们愿意留下来吗
You're not gonna regret this.
你们绝对不会后悔的
I know we won't.
我知道
You lied!
你说谎了
So you could infect me with the virus!
你们想用病毒感染我
I think I killed him!
我好像把他撞死了
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走快走快走
I told you he was crazy.
我就说他疯了吧
Oh, yeah, Lewis, this isn't
是是是 路易斯
a "Who-knew-who was-crazy-when" contest.
现在不是在比谁早就知道他疯了好吗
And if it was, I won
就算是在比这个 我也赢了
'cause I knew it all along.
因为我早就知道了
Oh, please, you could not get his jeans on fast enough.
得了吧 你迫不及待穿上了他的牛仔裤好吗
I put them on very slowly, Lewis.
我穿得可慢了 路易斯
Hey, hey, why are we slowing down?
怎么越开越慢了
I'm flooring it. Nothing's happening. It's the gas.
我把油门踩到底了 没事 是油的问题
Gas goes bad.
油过期了
Pull over. We can hide in that house!
靠边停 我们可以躲在房♥子里
Okay, get in! Get in!
快进来 快进来
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好的 好的 好的
Tandy, close the door.
坦迪 关门
Help me with this. Coming.
帮我一把 来了
Oh... my... God.
我的天哪
No way. What?
不会吧 怎么了
I think we might be in Cher's house.
这好像是雪儿的家
Well, I don't know.
不会吧
It could be a fan or a drag queen.
搞不好是粉丝或者变装皇后的家呢
Nope, this is definitely Cher's house.
不 这绝对是雪儿的家
She still looks radiant.
她还是这么容貌动人
I mean, I-I... I just grazed him! I think I... It was just...
我我我 我撞到他了 我觉得 这
It was just a tap. I mean, Pat's gonna be fine, right?
很轻的 也许帕特没事呢 对吧
I definitely heard bones breaking.
我绝对听到他骨头碎裂的声音了
I'm night blind,
我也夜盲症
so I've run over a lot of animals.
所以我碾过很多动物
Possums, coons,
负鼠 浣熊
squirrels, dogs and cats, of course,
松鼠 当然还有猫猫狗狗
and one animal-- I never knew what it was,
还有一种动物 我现在也不知道是什么
but it yelled "Stop!"
但它大喊了一声停下
Might have been a parrot.
可能是鹦鹉吧
Yeah, so I'm thinking just maybe
所以我觉得 他可能
a couple broken bones, or...?
就是几处骨折 或者
Oh, no, you hit him dead-on.
不 他死得不能再死了
I mean, we're talking full on smush.
你都快把他碾成泥了
Yeah, but, I mean, he's gonna be fine, right?
是 但是 他会没事的 对吧
Oh, yeah, a lot of people pull through situations
是啊 很多人在内脏从屁♥股♥中喷涌而出之后
where their intestines shoot out their butts.
还坚强的挺过来了呢
Good God.
老天啊
Todd, you should be hoping you killed him,
陶德 你应该庆幸你杀了他
'cause if you didn't, he'll be coming for us.
若非如此 他不会放过我们的
And right on cue, the freakin' peanut gallery opens his shell
而就在此时 小剧场张开了他的壳
and shoots off his little peanut mouth.
从那小嘴中发出了攻击
Carol, what are you doing?
卡萝尔 你在做什么
I'm just having trouble reading your emotions.
我就是弄不懂你的情绪了
Oh, you're irritated.
好吧 你生气了
Okay, all I'm saying with my little peanut mouth
我这张小嘴只想说
is that we need to be very cautious here.
我们在这里必须格外小心
Yeah, I'm with Lewis.
我同意路易斯的话
Let's leave before Pat comes back and kills us all,
趁帕特没回来对我们赶尽杀绝 我们快走吧
or makes us wear those friggin' janky jeans.
我也不想穿他那些牛仔裤
Okay, fine, since Lewis
好吧 既然路易斯
has everyone's panties jumping up their buns,
让大家都疑神疑鬼的吓坏了
I'll go over there and check it out.
那我就过去看看好了
No way, Tandy! What if they're right,
想都别想 坦迪 万一他们说的没错
and he makes us wear the janky jeans?
万一他真的要我们穿那些牛仔裤怎么办
Look, I'll be very careful.
我会非常小心的
You know me. I'm an expert at sneaking around.
你知道我的 我是潜伏专家
Oh, my God, what's that?
天哪 那是什么
See?
看吧
I'm gonna be just fine.
没事的
Pat?
帕特
It's me-- Tandy.
是我 坦迪
Now, don't get any ideas!
别想坏主意
I'm not alone!
我不是一个人来的
I ran into some ex-Marines and MMA fighters.
我遇到了一些前海军队员和综合格斗运动员
Guys, introduce yourselves.
伙计们 自我介绍一下
Hey, I'm Jed. Semper Fi!
我是杰德 永远忠诚
I'm CJ. Jujitsu is my game!
我是CJ 巴西柔术是我的天下
Oh, hey, there. I'm Frisco.
我是弗里斯克
I'm a neck snapper!
我是扭脖子专家
Oh, and hello.
你好啊
I am, uh, Julius.
我是朱利叶斯
Uh, Semper Fi. Another marine.
永远忠诚 我也是海军队员
Okay, Pat, it's me again-- Tandy.
帕特 还是我 坦迪
Now, we're gonna come out.
我们要出来了
Don't try anything stupid, okay?
别做蠢事 好吗
We're all heavily armed.
我们可是全副武装
Okay, guys, single file.
伙计们 一列纵队前进
Pat?
帕特
Bud?
兄弟
You okay?
你还好吗
Pat?
帕特
Taking a little snooze, huh?
你在打盹儿是吧
Pat?
帕特
Watch out!
小心
I guess I should probably say a few words.
也许我该说点什么
Get your hat off!
把你的帽子摘掉
Pat, we had some good times,
帕特 我们共度了一段美好时光
and then at the end there, we had a really quick bad one
但是在那之后我们又经历了一段糟糕的时光
that led to this.
结果就走到了这一步
But even though you turned into
但即使你最后
kind of a monster there at the end,
变得像个怪物
and, you know, you tried to kill my brother,
你还想杀我哥哥
you still deserve a proper burial.
你还是应该有个体面的葬礼
Everybody here? If I could get your attention.
大家都在吗 听我说
Uh, bring it in, take a knee.
听我说 大家都暂停一下
Melissa? Melissa?
梅丽莎 梅丽莎
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Got something I, uh... I got to say.
我 我有话要说
He dead.
他死
He dead?
他死
He's dead, or he died.
应该说他死了
In times of grief,
在悲痛的时候
people often abandon the rules of contraction.
人们往往不顾语法规则
Oh, my God, I killed someone.
天哪 我杀人了
Hey, buck up, bud.
振作点 兄弟
You did the right thing.
你没做错
Yeah, you saved us from a ropeable psycho.
你从一个暴躁的神经病手下救了我们
Yeah. You're a hero, Todd. He was a bad guy.
是啊 你是个英雄 陶德 他是个坏人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna need... need a minute.
我想 我想冷静一下
Oh, way to go, Lewis.
做得好 路易斯
Calling him a hero.
说他是英雄
Read the room, dude!
懂不懂察言观色啊 老兄
Hey, bud.
伙计
You're really taking this hard.
我知道这很难接受
Tandy, I killed someone!
坦迪 我杀人了
That doesn't go away, man.
这是没法抹掉的 兄弟
This'll be with me for the rest of my life.
我余生都要受此煎熬
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表