剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
But once we housebreak him, oh, he's gonna be lickin' faces
但一旦我们把他管教好了 他肯定跪舔
and waggin' that tizzy.
摇自己乞怜
Tail.
摇尾乞怜
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Carol, look at me.
卡洛尔 看着我
I got this.
我能搞定
You're flirting with me.
你在跟我调情
...animal faces,
动物脸
inverted crosses, food...
倒十字 食物
What else I got here?
还有什么
Protective Wiccan symbols, a deck of cards, uh,
巫术的护身符 一副纸牌
your angels, your demons,
你的天使 恶魔
the guy with the spiky hair
顶着刺猬头
who pees off the back of pickup trucks,
在皮卡后车厢撒尿
hatchets, rainbows.
小斧头 彩虹
You know, it's just a small spattering
总之我可以在你们的牛仔裤上
of what I could draw on your jeans.
画上各种小东西
Got it. O... kay.
明白了 好吧
You like hair?
你喜欢毛发吗
What?
什么
Hair. You like it?
毛发 你喜欢吗
On guys?
人身上的
Hey-yo!
你好
I see you're all soaking up the sunshine that is Pat.
看来你们都在沐浴名为帕特的阳光
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么回事
Yeah, your brows look insane.
对 你的眉毛太疯狂了
You got a problem with his brows? What?! Okay!
你对他的眉毛有意见吗 什么意见你说
Hey, hey! Pat, Pat, Pat, no, no, no, it's okay.
别这样 帕特 帕特 没事
It's okay, huh? They're just razzin' me.
没事 他们在嘲笑我而已
They're just having fun, right, guys?
他们是在玩 对吧 伙计们
We're having fun, all right?
我们很开心 对吧
I just didn't like the way she said that.
我就是不喜欢她说话的方式
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我知道了
It's okay. She didn't mean it, huh?
没事 她不是故意的
Huh? Hey, why don't you and I go out
好了 要不我们俩出去
and blow off a little steam, huh?
释放释放压力如何
Would you like that, Pat? Yeah.
你想去吗 帕特 好
Yeah, okay.
那好
Good, let's go.
我们走
Whoa.
对了
Think about your jeans.
考虑一下你们的牛仔裤
'Cause... you know?
因为...知道吗
That was sweet of you.
你真是太好了
Where have you been all day?
你一整天都去哪了
All right, Lewis, start talking.
路易斯 坦白吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
What's the deal with Pat?
帕特怎么回事
Oh, Pat?
帕特
Pat is just a... fantastic...
帕特就是个很棒的...
constant, just...
经常的...
endless source of...
无穷无尽的...
He's very fun.
他很有意思
He doesn't seem fun.
看起来不是那样
No. He seems like a solid gold nut.
对 他看起来就跟神经病一样
What?
什么
Not my Pat, no.
我认识的帕特不是那样
Something's not adding up here.
肯定哪里有问题
It's like a bi-corn.
就跟双独一样
"A bi-corn"?
"双独"
A unicorn with two horns.
独角兽长了两只角
Well, this is totally, totally unrelated, but, uh...
虽然根本扯不上边 但是
he's not, like, around here, right?
他不在附近 对吧
Okay, damn it, Lewis, cut to the chase.
行了 路易斯 快直说吧
What are we dealing with here? He's crazy, right?
到底是什么情况 他是个疯子 对吗
He's-he's... he's not just crazy, he's-he's dangerous.
他...他不仅是个疯子 而且很危险
Like, he's seriously dangerous.
他真的很危险
Wait, what are you saying?
慢着 什么意思
I'm saying,
我是说
I think you shot the wrong person.
你们开枪打错人了
And then, after ing at sea with him for a few days,
然后 跟他在海上待了几天后
we realized this person is severely unwell.
我们意识到这个人情况很不好
He told me that he killed somebody a few weeks ago
他告诉我他几周前杀了个人
'cause he was going to alert
因为那个人要把他的位置
the bunker people to his location.
去通告诉碉堡的人
Some kind of government conspiracy.
说有什么政♥府♥阴谋
I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道是这样
He's a flippin' psycho.
他就是个神经病
Oh, my God, Tandy's with him.
天啊 坦迪跟他在一起
Fire in the hole.
开火
Damn! Damn it. Okay, let's try, uh, five degrees to the right.
见鬼 好 我们往右偏五度试试
Pat, you are such a breath of fresh air.
帕特 你真是一股清流
Thank you.
谢谢
Been going through kind of a...
我最近经历了
a tough time lately.
一段困难时期
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I lost my brother not too long ago.
不久前我刚失去了哥哥
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
He was the best.
他可好了
Oh, man, I really looked up to him.
我真的很敬仰他
He was the one who should've survived, not me.
应该是他生存下来 不是我
I miss him.
我好想他
Fire in the hole!
开火
Okay, maybe a little more to the left now.
好像应该再往左一点
You know, I had a friend like that.
我也有个那样的朋友
Really good fella.
真的是个好伙计
We had a real good connection.
我们关系很好的
And then, forces beyond my control just
然后不受我控制的力量
took him away, just like that.
把他带走了 就那样带走了
Oh, sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
What was your brother's name?
你哥哥叫什么
Mike. Mike?
迈克 迈克
That's the name of the fella I met.
我那个朋友也叫迈克
Yeah, pretty common name.
这个名字很大众
Well, here's to the Mikes.
我们敬迈克们
To the Mikes.
敬迈克们
Fire in the hole!
开火
This one's looking good!
这一炮看起来不错
It's looking good.
看起来不错
Hoo! Yeah!
太棒了
Well, you know what they say,
你知道俗话怎么说的吗
"Pier today, gone tomorrow."
"今天是码头 明天没有了"
Boom.
哈哈
Tandy, that is the most beautiful thing
坦迪 那是我见过的
I have ever seen.
最美的东西了
It's called friendship, Pat.
那是友谊 帕特
Gail, I am worried about Melissa.
盖尔 我很担心梅丽莎
She's fine.
她没事
She murdered someone, and I don't think she's processing it.
她杀了一个人 我觉得她还无法接受
Melissa,
梅丽莎
have you processed your murder of Darrell?
你接受了你谋杀达雷尔这一事实吗
Yeah.
接受了
See?
看到了吧
Good evening, Vietnam.
晚上好 各位
Tandy, where have you been?
坦迪 你去哪里了
What, uh, Pat and I just blew up
怎么了 我和帕特去
the Santa Monica Pier; isn't that cool?
炸了圣莫妮卡码头 没事吧
Tandy, look, there are some things you don't know about Pat.
坦迪 听着 帕特有些事你不知道
Well, there are some things that you don't know about Pat.
帕特有些事你也不知道
He's very dangerous.
他很危险
Yeah, Tandy, he needs to leave.
是的 坦迪 他需要离开
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表