剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Never swim within 30 minutes of eating.
吃完东西半小时内不能游泳
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Excuse me,
抱歉
I'm lookin' for my old pal, Andy.
我在找我的老朋友安迪
Resides in Shawshank.
住在肖申克那个
What are you doing?
你干什么
It's me, Red.
是我 瑞德
Now, can I talk to my old pal, Andy?
我能跟我老朋友安迪说几句话吗
Okay, look,
你听我说
you can push me away all you want,
你想怎么赶走我都行
but I'm gonna be like a friggin' boomerang.
但我会跟回力镖一样
Coming right back every time.
每次都回来
Because that's what you do for the people you love.
因为对你爱的人就应该这样
Okay.
好吧
Time to get our rescue on.
我们该自救了
You better not freakin' ricochet on me.
你最好不要给我反弹回来
** Do you know the way to San Jose? *
*你知道去圣何塞的路吗
** I've been away so long *
*我离开那里太久了
** I may go wrong and lose my way *
*我可能走错路 迷失自己
** Do you know the way to San Jose? *
*你知道去圣何塞的路吗
** I'm going back to find *
*我要回圣何塞
** some peace of mind in San Jose *
*找到内心的宁静
** L.A. is a great big freeway *
*洛杉矶的高速免费
** Put $100 down *
*花个一百块
** And buy a car... *
*买♥♥一辆车...
Hey, has anybody seen my mom?
有人见到我妈妈了吗
No. No.
没有
I can't find her anywhere.
我哪里都找不到她了
Well, you check her room?
你去她房♥间里看了吗
Yeah.
看了
You check her wine cubby?
去她的酒窖看了吗
Yeah.
看了
You check inside your butt?
你的菊花里看了吗
Tandy.
坦迪
Guys, come here.
伙计们 快来
It's an emergency.
紧急情况
What, what?
怎么了
What is it? What is it?
怎么回事 怎么回事
That was me!
是我
Is anybody out there?!
外面有人吗
Over here.
这边
Hey, I hear you!
我听到你了
I'm in the elevator!
我在电梯里
She's gone.
她走了
I heard you! I heard you!
我听到了 我听到了
Please! Please, I'm in the elevator!
快来 我在电梯里
Help!
救命
Help! Come get me! Help!
救命 快来救我出去
Hey, I hear you!
我听到你了
Can you hear me?!
听到我了吗
I'm in the elevator!
我在电梯里
Please! Help, help!
求你 救命
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表