剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Look, I know Pat's awkward.
我知道帕特很奇怪
Pat knows he's awkward.
帕特也知道自己奇怪
But he's really trying.
但他真的在努力
And all he wants is to be a part of this group.
他就只想成为这个团体的一员
It's not...
不是...
Hope I'm not late for dinner.
希望我没有错过晚餐
Well, look at this.
快看呐
Aren't you spiffy.
你真是时髦
Oh, that's funny.
好好笑
But I thought my name was not Spiffy, but rather Patrick.
不过我不是时髦 而是帕特里克
Uh, boom.
哈哈
I just...
我...
I-I want to thank y'all
我想感谢大家
for opening your hearts to me.
向我敞开心扉
I-I would never have had the courage to
如果没有你们的支持
take off that suit if it weren't for your support.
我肯定不会有勇气脱下那身防护服
And for the first time in a long time,
很久以来第一次
I feel like I'm-I'm home.
我感觉我到家了
You are, bud.
是的 伙计
Oh. I really hope you all like jeans,
对了 希望你们都喜欢牛仔裤
because I made custom jobbies for each
我给你们每个人都做了一件
and every one of you.
彩绘牛仔裤
And, Gail...
盖尔
these are for you.
这是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Pat, you shouldn't have, but you did.
帕特 你不用这样的 但你还是做了
I'm telling you, it just feels so great
我跟大家说 脱了防护服
to be out of the suit, you know?
感觉真是太好了
And, I mean, and
我是说
touch things.
能触摸到东西
Like... couch.
比如 沙发
Lamp!
台灯
You walk around, touch whatever you want.
你在这里想碰什么东西都行
'Cause you already touched our hearts.
因为你已经碰触到我们的心了
Gail. Keep it moving.
盖尔 你继续
Like...
还有
chair.
椅子
Tandy, he killed someone.
坦迪 他杀人了
Oh, is that what this is about? Book.
原来是这件事 书
Huh? He killed someone?
就是他杀人了
Well, may I remind you, you killed someone,
我提醒一下各位 你杀人了
and you killed someone,
你杀人了
and you killed someone.
你也杀人了
Photograph.
照片
I can't believe you would say that...
真不敢相信你会说...
Mike.
迈克
It's completely different.
这根本不一样
Oh, so we're just gonna turn our backs on him?
那我们就丢下他不管了吗
I guess that's our M.O., huh?
我们的一贯伎俩了 对吗
What are you talking about, Tandy?
你在胡说什么 坦迪
This group has a history of throwing people out
我们这群人有种习惯 就是不喜欢一个人了
like trash when we're done with them.
就把这个人跟扔垃圾一样扔走
Or did you conveniently forget
你们还记得
quarantining Mike, driving Phil out?
隔离迈克 逼走菲尔吗
Heck, you even tried to kick me out, your leader!
你们还想把我赶走过呢 你们的领导
Now, listen to me.
听我说
This is a good man, okay?
他是个好人
Yeah, does he try too hard sometimes? Maybe.
有时他是做得有点过了
At least he's out there on the playing field,
但至少他出去玩了
instead of sitting in the peanut gallery
而不是坐在小剧院里
playing judge, jury and executioner.
玩法官 陪审团和刽子手
Tandy!
坦迪
And he's got a gun.
他手里拿着枪
Nobody move!
谁都不许动
Okay, P-Pat, Pat?
好 帕特 帕特
I'm not gonna move that much further.
我不会动太多
I just want to... just want to talk.
我只是想 想谈谈
Now, can I just ask Pat?
我能问问帕特
Can we have Patrick back?
能让帕特里克回来吗
I thought we were friends. I thought I could trust you.
我还以为我们是朋友 我还以为能相信你
I am your friend!
我是你的朋友
Trust away!
尽管相信我
You're a big fake.
你是个大骗子
You're as fake as those stupid eyebrows.
就跟你那傻♥逼♥眉毛一样
Take 'em off.
拿掉
No, no, please, please.
不不 求你了
Take 'em off!
快拿掉
Okay, okay! Help me out.
知道了知道了 帮帮我
Where are the rest of 'em?
其他人呢
The rest of who?
什么其他人
The bunker people!
碉堡的人
Here we go.
来了
What the hell's he talking about?
他在胡说什么
This.
这个
Your Mike is my Mike.
你的迈克就是我的迈克
The Mikes have become one.
迈克们合二为一了
You lied!
你说谎了
So you could infect me with the virus!
你们想用病毒感染我
'K-Kay, man, calm down, okay, man?
行了 你冷静好吗 伙计
Oh, I'm calm. I'm "Cume" as a "Calmcumber."
我很冷静 我冷静到无可比拟
'Cause I know the path is laid out before me now.
因为我知道路就在我面前了
You're confused.
你这是糊涂了
I thought my name was Pat. Uh, boom.
我不是叫帕特吗 哈哈
No!
不
Please, please, please!
求你了 求你
We're so sorry that we upset you.
很抱歉我们让你不高兴了
He's being sincere; you just probably can't tell
他是真心的 你可能看不出来
'cause he has no eyebrows.
因为他没有眉毛
Head or heart?
头还是心脏
What?
什么
I want to know what you want me to shoot first,
我想知道你想让我先打你哪里
after I shoot your balls off.
等我把你的蛋蛋打碎之后
Your head or your heart?
你的头还是你的心脏
None of 'em.
都不行
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Run!
快跑
Geez, Lewis, thanks for giving us
天啊 路易斯 谢谢你
a heads up about your friend!
提醒了我们你朋友的情况
Get in, get in! I got the key! I got the key!
快上车 快 我有钥匙 我有钥匙
I pity the fool. I pity the fool.
我真可怜那些蠢货 我真可怜那些蠢货
Go, go, go, go, go!
快开车 快快快
He's gonna shoot us!
他要开枪打我们了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God, I think I killed him!
上帝啊 我好像把他撞死了
Oh, I think I killed him!
我好像把他撞死了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表