剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
even though her belly pretty much looks the same to me.
但是我看她的肚子和我没什么区别啊
So I'm just wondering where these magical,
所以我就好奇啊
button-popping pants are?
那条扣子会崩开的魔法裤子在哪儿
Are they in Al Capone's vault,
是在艾尔·卡彭的避难所里吗[寓过分夸大]
or talking to a Sasquatch and a yeti
还是说裤子正在尼斯湖底
at the bottom of the Loch Ness lake?
和北美野人和雪人聊天呢
I can show you the pants, Carol.
我可以给你看裤子 卡萝尔
It's fine, I don't want to see them.
没关系 我不想看
But, yeah, happy for you.
但我为你高兴
And your bump.
也为你显怀了高兴
Oh, boy.
我的天
I'm starting to wonder if he's ever gonna talk.
我开始怀疑他到底会不会说话了
Maybe it's neurological.
也许他是神经有问题
No, I know he understands us.
不 我知道他听得懂我们说话
I've seen him roll his eyes at Tandy
我昨天看他朝坦迪翻了无数次白眼
enough times to know that.
所以我知道
Yeah, the eye roll is a classic sign of respect.
是啊 翻白眼是表示尊敬的典型象征
I just don't understand not talking.
我就是不明白怎么能不说话
Whenever I have the urge to not talk, I talk about it.
我每次想要不说话 我都会说出来
Witness.
我是人证
I mean, I totally get it.
我完全明白
I mean, think about what he's been through.
想想他的遭遇
You know, his parents died,
他父母双亡
he's been on his own since he was like four or five.
他从四五岁起就独自生活
I know, he's been robbed of his whole childhood.
我知道 他的童年被完全的剥夺了
Missed all those birthdays,
他错过了所有的生日
all those Christmases,
圣诞节
all those Halloweens.
万圣节
He was so young when the virus hit, I mean,
病毒来临的时候 他还太小了
he might not even know what any of those holidays are.
他甚至可能都不知道这些节日是什么
Poor little guy.
小可怜
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we throw a big party for Jasper?
不如我们给贾思博办个大型派对吧
Like a birthday party?
生日派对那种吗
Oh, I'm talking birthday,
我是说生日
Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Kwanzaa,
圣诞节 复活节 万圣节 宽扎节
Flag Day, Toyotathon,
国旗纪念日 丰田马拉松
like, every joyous occasion you've ever had
你经历过的所有快乐的瞬间
just rolled into one festive smorgasbord.
把它们汇聚成一个大杂烩
That's a great idea.
好主意啊
We give him a chance to be a friggin' kid for once.
我们给他一个能真正做个孩子的机会
I love it.
我赞成
You guys, you know,
大家知道吗
I think this'll be really good for Melissa too.
我觉得这对梅丽莎也是个好机会
No, no. No, no, no. No,
不不不
those don't go in there, hon.
这些不能放在里面搅 亲爱的
Those don't go in there.
这些不能放进去搅
It's okay, they just don't go in there.
没关系 别的地方还是可以放的
Okay.
好的
Let's start planning.
我们开始筹划吧
Yeah. Okay.
好的 好的
Hey, bud, can I talk to you for a sec?
兄弟 我能跟你谈一谈吗
Sure, yeah, what's up, bud?
当然了 怎么了
Well, it's about the party.
是关于派对的
You know, I think it might be best if Melissa sits this one out.
我觉梅丽莎最好是不要参加这个派对
She's doing way better.
她正在好转
I mean, she doesn't need her drool towel anymore.
她现在都不再需要口水巾了
You know, stools are way less tarry.
大便也不那么黑了
Aren't they, Melissa?
对吧 梅丽莎
Hmm?
什么
Your stools.
你的大便
Yep.
对
Yeah, see?
看到了吧
Real happy to hear those are firming up for her,
听到她情况好转我真的很开心
but this party's about Jasper,
但这个派对是为了贾思博办的
and I just don't think he's feeling very comfortable
我觉得他现在在她身边
around her right now.
并不是那么自在
Oh, so hide the weirdo, huh?
所以要把怪人藏起来 对吧
Is that what you're saying?
你就是这个意思对吧
Exactly.
没错
You know what? Just, uh, enjoy planning your party.
你知道吗 你们好好筹备你们的派对吧
I'll just go tell Melissa she can go to hell.
我回去告诉梅丽莎让她去死
Oh, thanks, bud.
多谢了 兄弟
Ridiculous.
简直荒谬
Oh, hey, don't worry about her,
别担心
she's not gonna hurt you.
她不会伤害你的
Here, come on down from there.
来 下来吧
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
Jasper's petrified of Melissa.
贾思博害怕梅丽莎
Yeah-- uh, I got this, don't worry about it.
我能行的 别担心
Hey, bud, don't be afraid of her, okay?
兄弟 别害怕她 好吗
She's just playing make-believe.
她只是装装样子
Uh, she's rehearsing for the title role
她正在彩排《艾米莉·罗斯的驱魔记》这部舞台剧
in a stage production of The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
她在里面就演的是艾米丽·罗斯
Oh, come on, Tandy.
行了 坦迪
Oh, that isn't cool, yeah,
没错 这个解释不好
he doesn't know what an exorcism is.
他都不知道什么是驱魔
An exorcism is when a demon takes over a person's body
驱魔就是指魔鬼占据了一个人的身体
and just makes them do terrible things.
并让他们做可怕的事情
Okay, I got to say something here.
行了 我必须得说点什么了
I think it's wrong to keep Jasper away from Melissa.
我觉得不应该让贾思博远离梅丽莎
How is he ever gonna get comfortable around her
如果你都不让他了解她
if you won't let him get to know her?
他怎么能适应在她身边呢
I will.
我会的
Look, right now,
听着 现在
he just needs to get over that comfort hump,
他需要走出他的舒适区
then we can totally throw Melissa into the mix.
然后我们就可以让他接触梅丽莎了
All right, okay.
好吧 行
Okay, bye, Todd.
那再见了 陶德
Bye, Emily Rose.
再见了 艾米丽·罗斯
Uh, sorry, Melissa.
抱歉 梅丽莎
Jasper? Ah, man.
贾思博 又这样
Jasper?
贾思博
Ridiculous.
荒谬
There it is, there it is.
就这里 就这里
All right.
好
Ah, shoot, I left my gun in the car.
见鬼 我把我的枪落在车里了
Be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, geez.
见鬼
What's this down here again?
这怎么又掉下去了
Lost a few buttons down there, I see.
你掉了几颗扣子 我看到了
You think?
是吗
Ever since you mentioned your button popping off,
自从你说你把扣子崩开之后
it's been crazy.
我就不得了了
Lost 16 yesterday.
我昨天掉了16颗扣子
Ah, you're really having a time there.
那你真是厉害啊
Tell me about it.
谁说不是
It's like a sharknado but with buttons.
就好像下扣子雨一样
Yeah, you be careful.
那你小心点
Aw, what can I say? It's the life we've chosen.
我能怎么办 这是我们自己选的
Preggers can't be choosers. Yeah.
怀孕的人没得选 是啊
Couldn't find my gun, so I used the car.
我没找到枪 所以就用车了
Well, you just saw.
你们刚看到了
Oh, this is great.
好极了
Yeah.
对
How's this place for a picnic?
这里野餐如何
Okay,
好
let's see what we have here.
看看有什么
Hey, this isn't what I packed.
这不是我打包的东西
This basket is filled with toys and treats.
这个篮子里满是玩具和礼物
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表