剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
by flipping through my Hemispheres magazine
看看贾森·比格斯在埃尔帕索
and checking out all of Jason Biggs'
最喜欢的牛排馆
favorite steak houses in El Paso,
分散自己的注意力
but it's not doing the trick, 'cause this plane's a-rockin',
但是不管用 因为这架飞机摇摇摆摆
and I'm a-gonna die in childbirth.
我快死于生孩子了
Carol, you and Erica are going through this together.
卡萝尔 你要和艾瑞卡一起度过这一关
So if you aren't gonna be a "Devoted friend,"
所以如果你不做好一个称职的朋友
I think you got your obituary wrong.
那我觉得你的讣告写错了
So what do you say?
你说呢
Just try it. Just give me an epidural.
快试试 给我打无痛分娩针
Hey, you know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到
It involves placing a needle next to your spine.
需要在你的脊椎一边插针啊
Just try! This has to stop.
你试试 必须给我止痛
It could paralyze you, hon, that's the thing.
打了有可能让你瘫痪 亲爱的
I don't care! I don't want to feel anything ever again!
我不管 我再也不想有任何感觉了
Oh, here comes another one.
又来了
It's okay. You got this.
没事 你可以的
There you go, come on. You got this. Just breathe.
没事 你可以的 深呼吸
Breathe, honey. You can't hold your breath.
深呼吸 亲爱的 你不能憋着气
Come on, sweetie.
加油 亲爱的
Breathe. Breathe. There you go...
深呼吸 就是这...
Erica! Erica! Erica. Erica, hon. Hey!
艾瑞卡 艾瑞卡 亲爱的
Erica! Breathe!
艾瑞卡 呼吸
Erica, can you hear me?
艾瑞卡 听到了吗
Hon, can you hear me? Oh, my God.
亲爱的 听到了吗 天啊
Erica? Erica, hon. Erica? Can you hear me?
艾瑞卡 亲爱的 听到我说话了吗
Oh, my God, did she pass?
天啊 她晕过去了吗
Hon, can you hear me?
亲爱的 听到了吗
Put her body in a peaceful position
趁身体还没有死后僵硬
before rigor mortis sets in.
让她姿势舒服一点
She just passed out. They know what they're doing.
她只是晕过去了 他们知道该怎么办
What do we do?! What do we do?!
该怎么办 怎么办
Todd, we talked about this.
陶德 我们说过了
Don't you freak out on me right now.
你现在不要给我大惊小怪
Gail, I'm trying not to freak out,
盖尔 我尽量控制自己
but I am freaking out, okay?
但我真的很慌啊
This is just like last time.
这就跟上次一样
It's lack of oxygen. It's just...
是缺氧 是...
She's hyperventilating. Smelling salts.
她换气过度了 用嗅盐
Okay, you guys go see if the smelling salts are over there.
好 你们找找那边有没有嗅盐
Oh, the day I don't bring my salt purse!
我就今天没带盐袋来
Okay, found 'em.
好 找到了
Gracias al santo nino de atocha.
谢天谢地感谢上苍
What happened?
怎么了
You passed out just for a couple seconds,
你晕过去了几秒
but we're out of the woods now. What?
但现在没事了 什么
See? A little turbulence.
看到没 就是点紊流
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Um, Todd? Yeah?
陶德 怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What is it? No, no.
怎么了 不不
What is it?!
到底怎么了
You're doing great.
你做得很好
You're doing so good.
你做得特别棒
One second, okay?
稍等一下好吗
I'm so proud of you. I just...
我很为你骄傲 我...
I've got to check one thing with you.
我得跟你一起看个东西
Yeah, okay, she needs me.
好 她需要我
So you-you just stay and breathe.
你就保持呼吸
In through your nose, out through your mouth, okay? Okay.
鼻子吸气 嘴巴出气 好吗 好
Huh?
什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
What?
什么
Looks like we're back in the woods.
看来我们又重回危险了
What?
什么
Breech.
脚朝下
Carol!
卡萝尔
"Things I can't handle" for 400, Alex.
"无法处理的情况"之一
Gail, Gail, are you sure it's a breech?
盖尔 盖尔 你确定是脚朝下吗
Of course I'm freakin' sure.
我当然确定了
I felt an ass.
我感觉到了孩子的屁♥股♥
Well, how do you know it was an ass?
你怎么知道是屁♥股♥
I know what a baby's ass feels like, Todd.
我知道婴儿的屁♥股♥是什么感觉 陶德
Well, you did an ultrasound yesterday,
昨天你给她做了超声波检查
you said the baby was in position.
你说孩子位置没问题
That was yesterday.
那是昨天
Well, why did it change?
那为什么变了
I don't frickin' know.
我他么怎么知道
You think somebody puts some blue scrubs on me,
你以为我穿个白大褂
that makes me a doctor?
就真成医生了吗
Okay, what do we do now?
那现在怎么办
What's happening? Is something wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
Oh, you're doing so good!
你做得很好
Remember, don't sweat the small stuff, and it is all small stuff.
记住 不要纠结小事 这是小事
So proud of you. Good, good, good.
特别为你骄傲 很好很好
What's the book say?
书上怎么说
A million different things. Oh, Lord...
说了超级多 天啊
Hey! Do you know what went wrong with Phil?
你知道菲尔是哪里的问题吗
Yeah, I couldn't stop the bleeding.
知道 无法止血
Bleeding couldn't be stopped.
出血是止不住的
But what went wrong was that we made you think
但问题是我们让你们认为
that you two had to stop it alone.
你们二人要孤军奋战
And I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不会让那种事再发生了
Now show me what the book says.
告诉我书上怎么说
Okay, so all you have to do
你只要把睡袋上
is coat the sleeping bag in vegetable oil,
全撒上菜籽油
and then use it like a magic carpet down the slide.
然后当做魔毯滑下去就好了
Like this?
这样吗
Let me help you out.
我来帮忙
See, in the oil-sliding game,
添油滑行游戏里
you never skimp on the glug-glug.
一定要好好地添油
Now, isn't this more fun than hanging out at home
这是不是比在家里听他们大喊大叫
with all that yelling and screaming?
好玩多了
They just didn't want you around.
他们只是不想让你在边上
Didn't want me around.
不想让我在边上
What do you say we hit that slide?
你为什么非要戳穿呢
I'm just sad that Erica's gonna die.
我很难过 艾瑞卡要死了
Wait, what?
慢着 什么
Wait, Jasper, she's not gonna die.
贾思博 她不会死的
Hey, childbirth is easy.
生孩子很容易
That's why I let Gail and Todd take that.
所以我才让盖尔和陶德负责
Heck, you have more of a chance of dying on this slide
你玩这个死的概率
than Erica has of dying in childbirth.
比艾瑞卡生孩子死的概率都大
Okay, see you at the bottom.
好 我们另一端见
It's breech?
孩子脚朝下
Hey, Erica. It's okay.
艾瑞卡 没事的
We're just gonna take this one step at a time.
我们只需要一步一个脚印来
First thing we need to do is turn the baby over.
首先我们需要把孩子调过来
So, how do we do that, Gail?
怎么做 盖尔
Okay, you each need to take a leg,
你们每人抓住一条腿
and I'll tell you what to do after that.
之后我再告诉你们怎么做
I'm scared.
我好怕
We're here, okay?
有我们在
"Carol Andrew Pilbasian Miller has died.
卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森·米勒死了
"She was remembered as a survivor of the virus,
她是肆虐全球病毒的幸存者
a master bedazzler..."
手工高手
What else?
还有什么
God, make it stop!
天啊 快止痛
And a big fat coward.
还是个大大的胆小鬼
Let's do that again.
再来一遍
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表