剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I hold here what are probably Lewis's remains.
这些可能是路易斯的骨灰
It's a girl.
是个女孩儿
What are you gonna call her?
你要给她取什么名字
Dawn.
多恩
Because it's the dawn of a new day.
因为这是新一天的黎明
Oh, farts.
糟了
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
I know everyone says that, but she is.
我知道大家都这么说 但她真的漂亮
She's an angel!
她简直是个天使
I think I might need to excuse myself.
我先失陪一下了
Feeling a little queasy.
我有点想吐
Not because of your blood and goop, Erica.
不是因为你的血和分泌物 艾瑞卡
That was beautiful.
那很美好
But in a way, it does make me feel the need
但确实 它让我想要
to puke and lie down.
吐一下 然后躺好休息
Bye, Carol.
再见 卡萝尔
Okay, I'm supposed to check her hearing and reflexes,
我现在应该抓紧机会检查一下她的听力
when you have a chance.
和反射神经
No, not letting go yet.
不 我不想放开她
I don't like babies.
我不喜欢孩子
But she's a good one.
但她真的很可爱
I'm gonna spoil her.
我要把她宠坏
I don't care who knows it.
我才不管大家是不是知道
Guys, guys, I need all your attention up here, please.
大家注意了 听我说一下
Uh, Erica had her baby, you friggin' idiot.
艾瑞卡生了孩子 你这个蠢货
Oh, great!
太好了
Oh, my God, oh, gorgeous baby, Erica.
天哪 这孩子太可爱了 艾瑞卡
Tandy, that's the placenta.
坦迪 那是胎盘
Oh, good. 'Cause it doesn't look anything like you, yeah. Ew.
好吧 我说它长得和你一点也不像呢
Okay, look, uh, come with me, please.
好了 听着 请跟我来
Uh, we're a little busy.
我们有点忙
This is super important.
这个超级重要啊
What's more important than a baby being born?
有什么能比新生命的诞生还重要
That.
那个
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Tandy, are you absolutely sure that's a nuclear meltdown?
坦迪 你真的确定那个是核泄漏吗
Oh, maybe it's just a huge regular fire
那可能只是该死的核反应堆
coming directly out of the inside
里面冒出来的
of a frigging nuclear reactor.
普通大火
Burn.
哈哈
Yeah, I-I'm pretty sure.
没错 我很确定
Yeah,
没错
Lewis talked about this, he said...
路易斯说过这个 他说
bridges would start collapsing,
桥梁会逐渐坍塌
satellites would start falling from the sky,
卫星会从空中坠落
and, you know, this.
还有 你懂的 这个
Ah, Lewis, a good man, and so very, very wise.
路易斯 一个好人 他真是很睿智啊
Except when it came to flying a plane, am I right?
除了开飞机的时候 对吧
But is it even safe for us to be on the roof?
我们这样站在屋顶上安全吗
I mean, are we getting radiation poisoning just being out here?
我是说我们站在这里会不会受核辐射污染
Oh, good point, Melissa, yeah.
说得好 梅丽莎
Maybe we should all do one of these.
也许我们都应该这么做
Hey, guys, remember Jasper's here, all right?
大家伙 注意下贾思博还在这里呢
Oh, yeah. Jasper, do this if you want to live.
对 贾思博 想活命就跟着我做
Tandy... Okay, what in God's name are we gonna do?
坦迪 好了 我们到底要怎么做
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们赶紧离开这里
Where are we gonna go?
我们要去哪儿
I don't know, just grab what we can
我不知道 拿上必需品
and drive away from that.
开车远离这大火就好
Good call. Gail, you tell Erica,
好主意 盖尔 你通知艾瑞卡
I'll tell Carol.
我通知卡萝尔
Okay, collars up, every second counts.
好了 大家注意 时间不等人
Move, move, move!
行动 行动 行动
Carol.
卡萝尔
My goldang gol!
我的天
Care Bear, it's just me, it's just me.
小萝萝 是我 是我
Oh, you got to tread lightly, Tandy.
你脚步得放轻点 坦迪
You know I'm a paranoid napper.
你知道我睡觉时很容易多想的
I'm sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Look, I-I got a little, uh...
听着 我有
How should I put this?
我该怎么说啊
Thing of interest, uh, to tell you.
我有件有趣的事要告诉你
Can I tell you something interesting first?
我能先跟你说件有意思的事吗
Uh, uh, uh, yeah, sure, yes.
当然了 没问题
Did you know that I used to be deathly afraid
你知道我以前超级害怕
of sliding out of long booths in Mexican restaurants?
从墨西哥餐厅的小隔间里溜出来吗
I did not know that about you, Carol, no.
我不知道 卡萝尔 我不知道
Until one day, a very talented therapist
直到有一天 一位很出色的理疗师
took me to Casa Gallardo
带我去了一家墨西哥餐厅
and made me watch her slide in and out of a long booth
让我看着她优雅又不失从容地
with elegance and class.
在一个隔间里进进出出
And that's what happened when I saw that birth.
我看到孩子出生的那一刻就想到了这个
That baby slid out of Erica with elegance and class
那个孩子优雅又不失从容的从艾瑞卡身体里
just like Dr. Weem did in that Mexican booth.
滑了出来 就如同威姆医生在那家餐厅里一样
I just needed to see it go well once.
我只是得亲眼看一次孩子顺利出生
And I'm not afraid anymore.
然后我就不会害怕了
We have created the perfect home.
我们已经建好了这个完美的家
And I can't imagine raising our baby anywhere else.
我无法想象在别的地方抚养孩子会怎样
Yeah, okay, well, uh,
是啊 没错
as always, I commend you on that whimsical, seemingly pointless
同往常一样 我对你这个看起来毫无意义
yet suddenly relevant wind-up to what could've been
但联♥系♥之前某些无聊的老旧信息来看
a really boring bit of regular old information.
却又有点道理的见解表示称赞
Well, I learned it from the best.
名♥师♥出高徒
Okay.
好的
Wait, what were you gonna tell me?
等等 你刚才要跟我说什么
Just a joke, you know?
就是个笑话
Uh, why did the banker quit his job?
银行家为什么辞职了
Why?
为什么
'Cause he lost interest.
他失去了兴趣[利息]
I'm peeing.
我笑尿了
I peed a little.
只尿了一点点
Well, uh, why don't you clean yourself up
不如你清理一下
and go back to sleep, huh?
然后继续睡觉 怎么样
Oh, no, it wasn't a toilet amount.
不 没有小便那么大的量
Okay.
好的
Good-bye, dear friend.
再见了 亲爱的朋友
I know I gave you a lot to deal with,
我知道我给你带来了很多麻烦
but you took it like a real toilet.
但你像个真的马桶一样完美解决了它们
We had a lot of good times in here.
我们在这里度过了大把美好时光
But like the dinosaur,
但如同恐龙一样
all good things must come to an end.
所有美好时光都有尽头
Okay, let's go before
趁我们还没在黑暗中发光
we all start to glow in the dark.
我们赶紧出发
Come on, bud.
走吧 兄弟
Wait, where's Carol?
等等 卡萝尔呢
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
Well, go wake her ass up.
去把她叫醒
Don't worry, it's all taken care of.
别担心 我都处理好了
Tandy. Tandy? What?
坦迪 坦迪 怎么了
The whole house is bouncing and jiggling.
整个房♥子都在上下颠簸
I think we're having an earthquake.
我觉得地震了
What?
什么
I don't feel anything but aggressive stability.
我没觉得啊 我觉得超级稳定
Issue resolved.
问题解决了
Now let's go back to bed for a long time.
好了 我们再好好睡个回笼觉吧
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
No, no, no, Carol! No, no, no, no! Okay, get in the door jamb!
卡萝尔 不 我抓住门框了
Carol, no, don't, don't, don't! No, no, no, no!
卡萝尔 不不不不 别
Tandy!
坦迪
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表