剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
He's gay.
他是同性恋
I mean, we have a gay population!
我们中有同性恋诶
You know, I was pumped when you were just Asian.
你是亚洲人我就已经很激动了
But a gay Asian?
你可是亚洲同性恋啊
Hey, that checks off two boxes for us.
这填补了我们两项空白
And how perfect that we're going to San Francisco.
我们要去圣弗朗西斯科真是太棒了
The stars aligned!
这真是太巧了
Yeah, I've actually never been there, so...
我其实还从没去过那里 所以
You have not been to San Francisco?
你竟然没去过圣弗朗西斯科
Get outta town.
不可能吧
You know, it's famously homosexual.
那里简直是同性恋之都啊
No slouch in the Asian department, either.
亚洲人里可没有懒汉
I'm aware, Tandy.
我知道 坦迪
You're aware?
你知道吗
I thought your name was Lewis. Boom.
我还以为你叫路易斯呢 哈哈
You'll love 'Frisco. Oh, he'll love 'Frisco.
你一定会喜欢那里的 他会喜欢那里的
Lewis is gay.
路易斯是同性恋
Awesome.
太棒了
What a wonderful turn of events.
真是个美妙的转折啊
My first gay friend.
我第一个同性恋朋友
I mean, when I look at our little caravan here,
看看我们这小货车
it's hard not to think about how Noah must have felt
我总是忍♥不住想诺亚在往方舟上装东西的时候
when he was loading up that ark.
是个什么心情
I mean, we got a real Benetton ad going here.
这不就是显示版的贝纳通广♥告♥吗
We're creating a new society,
我们在创建新社会
and I couldn't think of a better place
我觉得没有比圣弗朗西斯科
to do that than San Francisco.
更适合做这件事的地方了
Well, San Francisco's ears must be burning,
圣弗朗西斯科肯定感受到我们在说它了
'cause it's right up ahead.
因为它就在前方了
Folks, this is your captain, Tandy Miller, speaking.
大家好 我是你们的队长 坦迪·米勒
We're in our final descent.
我们已经抵达最后一个下坡
Y'all ready to get your San Fran on?
准备好摇摆了吗
Oh, yeah! Yeah!
当然
The home of Alcatraz, Coit Tower,
恶魔岛 科伊特塔之家
and, of course, Lombard Street,
当然还有世界上
the least straight street in the world.
最弯的一条路 朗伯德街
Lookin' at you, Lewis.
我在说你哟 路易斯
Be on the lookout for Tony Bennett's heart,
注意寻找托尼·班尼特的心脏
for legend has told he left it somewhere within city limits.
因为传说他把心脏丢在了城市边缘之内
Now put some flowers in your hair, 'cause here it is.
在头上簪朵花吧 因为我们到了
The city by the bay!
海湾之城
Beautiful San Francisco!
美丽的圣弗朗西斯科
Oh, farts.
见鬼
Well, this is just great.
这可真是太棒了
No, it's not great, Gail!
不 这一点也不棒 盖尔
This is where we're supposed to go, and now it's all burnt.
那可是我们的目的地 结果已经是一片废墟
Fire must've started and I guess there was no one to put it out.
肯定是起火了 然后没有人灭火
How do you think it happened?
你觉得火是怎么烧起来的呢
You know, lightning, friction from a severe sandstorm,
闪电咯 沙尘暴带来的巨大摩擦力咯
fire ants, certainly natural causes.
火蚁咯 肯定是自然成因
** If you're going to San Francisco *
*如果你要去圣弗朗西斯科
** Make sure to set off all the fireworks *
*一定要点燃爆竹厂里的
** In a fireworks factory. *
*所有爆竹
Now, that is a fireworks show.
这才叫烟花秀
Mother Nature can be so cruel.
自然母亲有时候也会如此残酷
Sorry, Lewis.
抱歉 路易斯
Tandy, again, I have no ties to San Francisco.
坦迪 我再说一次 圣弗朗西斯科和我没关系
Attaboy, rip it off like a Band-Aid.
好啊 就像撕掉邦迪一样撕掉这标签
Well, what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
God, we've got to get back
老天哪 我们又得回到
in the damn cars again, don't we?
那该死的车里了 对吧
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
我们这样吧
Just think of a place that has all the things we loved
想想哪个地方有我们所爱的
about San Francisco: the Golden Gate Bridge,
圣弗朗西斯科的一切 金门大桥
a prison island, world's curviest street.
监狱岛 全世界最弯的街
Okay, listen to yourselves.
听听你们说的话
It's not up to us.
这不由我们决定
I mean, did Noah load up his ark
诺亚往方舟上装东西的时候
and decide where he was gonna land?
有决定过要在哪里着陆吗
No.
没有
We don't choose the place.
不是我们选择目的地
The place chooses us.
而是目的地选择我们
So why don't we just get back in our arks,
不如我们重新回到我们的方舟里面
and see where the flood takes us?
看看洪水会把我们带到哪里
I'm guessing you think you're Noah?
那你是觉得自己就是诺亚咯
I'm certainly not one of the jackasses,
我肯定不是这样的混球
if that's what you're implying.
如果你是这个意思的话
It was.
我就是这个意思
Can we go?
我们能出发了吗
This ash is messing with my sinusitis.
这灰尘弄得我鼻窦炎都要犯了
So, wait. We're just gonna drive around aimlessly?
等等 我们就这样漫无目的的到处走吗
Who's Aimless Lee
谁是艾穆利斯·李
and why would we drive him around, huh?
我们为什么要带他到处走[同音]
Boom.
哈哈
Okay, I'm riding with Lewis.
好吧 我要和路易斯一辆车
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 出发吧
Let's hit the road.
我们上路吧
I like it burned.
我还挺喜欢这一片灰烬的样子的
** Touching me *
*触摸我
** Touching you *
*触摸你
** Sweet Caroline *
*可爱的卡洛琳
Take it, Lewis!
到你了 路易斯
** Good times never felt so *
*美好时光为何
** Goo... *
*如此美妙
So good! So good! So good!
如此美妙 如此美妙 如此美妙
** I've been inclined... *
*我一直想
Lew?
路
I-Is there a dial to turn the music down?
有转盘能把音乐音量调小吗
One music turned down, coming at you.
降低音量 这就为您服务
** To believe in... *
*想要相信
This is fun.
太有趣了
You're thinking about him, aren't you?
你在想他 对吧
Hells bells, Todd.
我的天哪 陶德
Are we still on this?
这事还有完没完了
Yeah, we're still on this. You're not over him, are you?
没完 你一直没忘掉他 不是吗
You are such an emotional minefield.
你真是情绪多变又记仇
Well, thank you for the assessment.
谢谢你这样评价我
That means so much coming from someone as perfect as you.
这话从完美的你口中说出 真是意义重大
Well, thank you for finally acknowledging my perfection.
谢谢你终于认识到我的完美了
Well, you know, you acknowledge it yourself
你一直以来都认识到
so much all the time, I figured, why not?
你自己的完美了 我只好附和咯
How did it feel? Oh, it felt great.
感觉如何 很爽
Well, good for you. No, good for you.
那你很棒啊 不 你很棒
Oh, good for us. ?Good for us!
我们很棒 我们很棒
Sorry. ?Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Want to play a game of I Spy?
你想玩"找东西"游戏吗
I'm gonna take a nap.
我要睡一会儿
I spy something very trustworthy.
我看到了值得信赖的东西
It has hair.
它有头发
That hair is black.
黑色的头发
It is conventionally handsome.
传统来看 它很英俊
I do not see color, but it is Asian.
虽然没颜色 但它是亚洲的
It is fake snoring.
它正在假装打鼾
It is having much more fun than it's letting on.
它自己玩得非常开心
You give up?
你放弃吗
Lewis?
路易斯
Lewis?
路易斯
Lewis.
路易斯
Lewis.
路易斯
It was your seatbelt!
是你的安全带啦
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表