剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
You're welcome.
不用谢
Tandy?
坦迪
Yes.
怎么了
Could you please pass the salt?
你能把盐递给我吗
Of course.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
All right, here we go.
就是这里了
Now, where are you, you little mother grabber?
你在哪儿呢 你这个小妖精
Ooh, couldn't be this little guy, could it?
不会就是你吧
No, didn't think so.
好吧 不是你
Why'd you ever think a switch like that would turn on
你怎么会觉得这样一个开关
the power to an entire building, dummies?
能控制整栋大楼的电 蠢货
Okay, well, it's got to be one of you little puppies.
好吧 肯定是你们其中一个
Huh. What's the smartest way to do this?
那么 最机智的做法是什么呢
Guess start in the middle?
从中间开始吧
Is that how we're doing this?
所以我们要这样吗
It's a little cold, but it works.
虽然有点冷 但还行
Look, obviously,
听着 很显然
things have not been
最近我们两个之间
abundantly kosher between us lately.
不太对劲
I know, Gail, but we'll-we'll get through it.
我知道 盖尔 但我们会挺过去的
I'm tired of just getting through it.
我已经受够了挺过去了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I think I'm ready to be alone again.
我觉得我已经能够恢复单身了
You breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗
Look, things lately have just gotten really heavy,
听着 最近一切都变得越来越沉重了
and I'm... just not good with heavy.
而我真的不擅长应对沉重的事情
Melissa's the one that you have a real connection with,
你对梅丽莎是有真感情的
and she needs you right now.
而且她现在正需要你
I think you should go be with her.
我觉得你应该和她在一起
Bye, Todd.
再见 陶德
Got you, you little piece of switch!
找到你了 你这个小开关
Oh, Tandy Miller, how do you do it?
坦迪·米勒 你到底是怎么做到的啊
Hey, bud.
你好啊 兄弟
What's wrong?
怎么了
Uh, Gail and I broke up.
盖尔和我分手了
Oh. I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I mean, I guess I saw it coming, but it still sucks, you know.
我其实已经预料到了 但还是很烦心
Yeah. Love can be a Category 5 suck-icane.
是啊 爱情的确是一件烦心事
Just a week ago,
就在两周前
I had two amazing girlfriends I was crazy about.
我还有两个深爱的完美女朋友
Now, one dumped me,
而现在 一个把我甩了
and the other one's just not there anymore.
而另一个一直浑浑噩噩
Melissa's still having issues?
梅丽莎还没好吗
It's like she's devoid of human emotion.
她就像是没有人类情感
I... I just... I just can't connect with her.
我 我就是没办法感受她的情感
Chutes and ladders!
我的妈呀
Carol.
卡萝尔
Carol, what happened? Are you okay?
卡萝尔 怎么了 你还好吧
I was just walking, and this thingy fell from the ceiling.
我在走路 然后这东西就从天花板上掉下来了
It scared the Beetlejuice out of me.
简直要把我的魂吓出来了
And nobody say that again twice.
谁都不许再说那个字
Beetlejuice?
魂吗
Tandy, we have enough problems here
坦迪 我们问题够多了
without introducing a troublemaker
就不要再提什么
from the spirit world.
阴间的麻烦精了
Fine, nobody say "Beetlejuice" again.
行 谁都不许再说魂了
Tandy!
坦迪
So, on top of the unreliable power,
所以说 除了电力不稳定之外
the ugly art displays could skull-crush us at any moment.
这里丑爆的艺术品还可能随时砸死我们
Maybe this place isn't the paradise we thought it was.
可能这里不是我们想象中的天堂
I think we're all overreacting.
我们都小题大做了
This was just an accident.
这只是意外而已
Yeah. There's always a few hiccups moving into a new home.
对 搬进新家总会出现点小意外
I'm sure we won't get killed.
我们肯定不会死的
Okay, we should get you in the other room. Come on. Yeah.
好了 你去另一个房♥间吧 走 好
Yeah, let's get you to a massage chair, Carol.
对 你去按♥摩♥椅上坐着吧 卡萝尔
Come on.
走吧
Lewis.
路易斯
Tandy!
坦迪
Oh, hey.
你好呀
These are pretty great, huh?
这个很棒吧
Good for all kinds of things.
可以用来做各种事
Why did you put wire cutters in my coffee?
你为什么把剪线钳放进我的咖啡里
Oh, so you know what they're called.
你知道这叫什么啊
Interesting.
有意思
So, you cut the power,
你切断电源
drop a sculpture on my wife,
差点砸到我妻子
make the house look bad so we all want to move.
让这里看上去很糟 让我们都想搬走
Great plan, except I'm onto you.
好计划 不过我盯上你了
What are you up to next?
下面你想干什么
Shooting some chairs, huh?
在打椅子啊
Yup.
对
Nice shot.
好枪法
Gail and I broke up.
我和盖尔分手了
I-I just wanted you to know.
我就跟你说一声
Okay.
知道了
On the bright side,
往好处想
I'll get to spend more time with you now, though.
以后我能更多地陪你了
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Well... good talk.
聊得很愉快
Bye.
拜拜
Todd?
陶德
Yeah.
在
I'm sorry you're sad.
很遗憾你难过
I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you.
我不知道如果失去你我会做出什么
You're the only thing that matters to me in this world,
你是这个世界上我唯一关心的事
and I'm here for you.
我会一直在你身边
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just good to have you back.
你回来真是太好了
Got you!
抓到你了
What the hell, Tandy?!
你搞什么 坦迪
What are you doing in here?
你在里面干什么
I'm going to the bathroom.
我在上厕所
Really?
真的吗
Can I see it?
能让我看看吗
No, you cannot see it.
不能 你不能看
Has something died in there?
里面死了什么东西吗
No, Tandy.
没有 坦迪
Just funny.
有意思
Most people take care of their restroom stuff
大多数人会在上♥床♥睡觉前
before they go to bed.
上厕所
Or if they got to go in the middle of the night
如果半夜想上厕所
and the restroom's far away, they just do their business,
厕所又很远 一般大家不管大小便
number one or number two, in a cup by the bed
都会用床头的一个杯子解决
and deal with the cup in the morning.
第二天早上再处理掉杯子
Well, then you and I have very different processes.
那你跟我的办事程序完全不一样
Now, what is it you want?
你想干什么
For you to know that I'm...
我想告诉你 我
watching you.
在盯着你
Get out of here.
滚开
** Yet to be created *
*等待创造
** She musters a smile *
*她带着微笑
** For his nostalgic tale *
*为他那令人怀念的故事
** Never really sayin' what *
*他从未说过
** He wanted to find... *
*真正想找到什么
You're in pretty good spirits, huh?
你心情不错啊
Yeah, sure am.
那是当然
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表