剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Todd showed me how to do it.
陶德教我的
It's therapeutic.
有助于放松
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Look, I already know what's happening.
我已经知道了
I scared you away with my extreme pilbasianity.
我用自己的极端粘人把你吓跑了
My whole life I've been alienating people.
我这辈子一直在疏远别人
Don't think I don't know it.
不要以为我不知道
Sweet pea,
亲爱的
the whole time I was in that stupid elevator,
我被困在电梯里的时候
all I thought about was you.
一直在想你
You and your grammar rules
你和你的语法规则
and your glitter
你的小星星
and your extremely loud outfits
你夸张的外套
and all the stuff
所有一切
that I didn't want to be a part of.
我不想参与的事
Of which you didn't want to be a part.
你不想参与的事的一部分
Yes! Ooh, see?
对 看到了吧
I hate that! Mm!
我就烦这个
But...
但是
That's the woman that I want to take a family photo with.
我就想跟你一起拍全家福
My...
跟我的
daughter.
女儿
Wait, what?
慢着 什么
Let's take your dumb-ass family photo.
我们去拍全家福吧
Oh! Okay, well-- oh, oh,
好 等等
we do not have to wear the same outfit.
我们不用穿同样的外套
You know, I'll never make you do that again.
我再也不逼你那样了
Carol.
卡萝尔
It's a family photo.
那是全家福
How's it going?
怎么样
You find anything?
找到什么了吗
All I found out was how much I don't know.
我就只知道我有太多不知道的东西
I mean, look at these pictures.
你看看这些照片
I've been in a relationship with this woman for so long,
我跟她在一起了那么久
and I had no idea who she was.
却根本不知道她是谁
You know, I... I never knew that she minored
我...我不知道她还会
in graphic design or that...
平面设计 或者
She did missionary work in Uganda.
她去乌干达传过教
Skydiving.
高空跳伞
Had a pomeranian.
养过博美
I mean, there's just a whole life here,
这曾是她的生活
you know, that's just gone.
现在什么都没有了
I'm realizing I never really knew her.
我意识到我其实根本不了解她
The way things are going, I'm never,
这里看到的这些事
ever gonna get a chance to.
我永远不会有机会去做
I'm starting to lose hope, bud.
我开始失去希望了 伙计
Hey, I don't want to hear that.
我不想听你这么说
You're the best person I know.
你是我认识的最好的人了
And if I was in Melissa's situation,
如果我是梅丽莎
you're the person I'd want in charge of figuring it out.
我肯定想去多了解你的生活
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
Melissa?
梅丽莎
What did you just do?
你刚才做了什么
What?
什么
Y-you just took a pill.
你刚才吃药了
Oh.
是
Yeah.
没错
It-it was in your purse.
从你包里拿出来的
This?
这个吗
Yeah.
对
C-can you tell me what that is?
你能告诉我那是什么吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Can-can I have it? Please?
能给我看看吗
Only one left.
只剩一片了
Okay.
好
All right, let's get you home.
好 我们回家
Isn't this a gorgeous spot?
这里风景不错吧
This is where Tandy helped me
坦迪就是在这里帮我
rediscover hope for the future.
重拾了对未来的希望
And subsequently where we performed
然后我们进行了
the loving act for five full minutes.
整整五分钟的性♥爱♥
Well, that's good to know.
知道了
It's been under five for a while now.
好长一段时间都不到五分钟了
It's something we're working on.
我们正在想办法
TMI, Carol.
TMI 卡萝尔
Oh, "Too minimal information"?
"信息太少"吗
Okay.
好吧
Well, we've started doing this thing where, when we disrobe...
一开始 我们脱掉...
Carol!
卡萝尔
Let's do the photos.
我们拍照吧
Okay, say "Limburger."
好 说茄子
Burst mode!
连拍模式
Limburger, limburger, limburger, limburger, come on!
茄子 茄子 茄子 一起说
Limburger, limburger, limburger, limburger,
茄子 茄子 茄子
Limburger, limburger, limburger.
茄子 茄子 茄子
Eyes closed, mouth open.
闭眼 张嘴
Carol, can you just close your mouth for one second?
卡萝尔 你就不能闭一下嘴吗
Geezy peezy, Gail, you taking a nap?
我的天啊 盖尔 你在睡觉吗
Oh, that's nice...
这张不错
Jiminy glick.
我的苍天
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表