剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
He always did have a way of calming us down, didn't he?
他总是有办法让我们冷静下来 不是吗
I know you can do this on your own.
我知道你可以的
Well, I'm off to get you guys what you need.
我这就动身去给你们拿你们要的
Wink, wink.
眨眼 眨眼
Why are you winking over a washcloth?
拿个毛巾你眨个什么眼
You'll see.
你马上就知道了
Well, look at that. Todd's water broke, huh?
看呐 坦迪的水杯泼了[羊水破了]
Didn't know you were pregnant. Boom.
都不知道你也怀孕了 哈哈
Water broke? I hardly knew her broke. Boom.
羊水破了 我都不认识她 哈哈
God, rich area.
天哪 这个梗真是百用不厌
Nobody walk around here.
都没人涉足这一块儿
Carol.
卡萝尔
Carol.
卡萝尔
What are you listening to?
你在听什么呢
The CD to which I am listening is called sounds of laughter.
我听的这张碟叫笑声合集
And it's recordings of people laughing.
这是人们笑声的录音
This track is called
这首名叫
"Girls Night Out."
姑娘夜寻欢
But my favorite is "Church Giggles."
但我最喜欢的是 教堂嬉笑
So, did it happen?
生了吗
Not yet.
还没
It's taking too long.
这也太久了
Something's wrong.
肯定出问题了
Everything's fine, Carol.
没问题 卡萝尔
Look, I was just trying to see
听着 我只是想看看
if Jasper could hang out with you.
贾思博能不能和你待在一起
I wanted to try to keep him away from the...
我想让他远离...
You can hear it up here, too.
在这里也能听到
Did that sound normal to you?
你觉得那个声音正常吗
Yes.
正常啊
That sounded very normal, Carol.
那个声音很正常 卡萝尔
Is Erica gonna die?
艾瑞卡会死吗
Yes, I think so, Jasper.
会 我觉得会 贾思博
Carol!
卡萝尔
What? Did you not hear her?
怎么了 你没听到吗
If that didn't sound like a death wail,
那听起来不像死前悲鸣吗
then I'm a paper clip.
我又不傻
Carol, can you try not to be so morbid around Jasper?
卡萝尔 你能不在贾思博面前表现得这么恐怖吗
How? Did you not see that list of things that could go wrong?
我要怎么做 你没看到可能会出问题的那张表吗
One of them was a prolapsed anus.
其中一个是脱肛呢
I did see that one.
我看到了
Um, Jasper, this isn't gonna work out, either. Let's go.
贾思博 这里也不适合 我们走
Carol, I'll be back for you later.
卡萝尔 我一会儿回来找你
Try to stay calm.
保持冷静
I'm calm.
我很冷静
I'm cume as a calmcumber.
我冷静得不得了
What's a prolapsed anus?
脱肛是什么
It's when you poop your butt.
就是你的屁♥股♥弹出来了
Oh, I hate this.
我不喜欢这样
One washcloth, as requested,
如你所需 一块毛巾
courtesy of one
由菲尔·米勒先生
Mr. Phil Miller.
倾情提供
Oh, what are you doing?
你这是干什么
A little birdie named Tandy
一位叫做坦迪的伙计
told me that, uh,
告诉我说
you know, my presence had been requested.
有人需要我的陪伴
Oh, God!
天哪
He also told me
他还告诉我
that there might be a little tension in here,
鉴于上次大家看到
seeing as, uh, what had happened
我躺在手术台上
the last time we had seen each other--
死在你面前什么的
my death on the operating table at your presence and such.
大家现在可能有点紧张
Well, thank you for putting that in our heads.
谢谢你让我们想起来
I don't blame you for anything, Gail.
我不怪你 盖尔
My tummy was all messed up.
我的肚子一团乱
And there's nothing you could have done to save me.
你已经回天乏术
But look, things couldn't be better up here in heaven.
但听着 天堂里一切都好
I took out the guitar, and I started jamming
我拿出我的吉他
with Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon,
我和吉米·亨德里克斯约翰·列侬
and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana,
涅槃乐队的科特·柯本
and Tony Levin, a wonderful
还有托尼·莱文一起演奏音乐
session bassist who's worked with everyone
托尼·莱文是个很棒的低音歌♥手
from King Crimson to Mr. Sledgehammer himself,
他和很多人合作过 克里姆森国王 大锤先生
Pete Gabriel.
还有彼得·盖布瑞尔
Okay, are we winding this up soon?
好了 能快点结束吗
And, Todd...
陶德
Yeah, bud?
怎么了 兄弟
I couldn't be happier that you offered to take my place
你提议说要代替我做我孩子的父亲
as the father of my child.
我简直不能更开心
You know,
你知道的
uh, Tandy was the logical choice,
按道理说我应该选坦迪
but, uh, you know, I was so jealous
但你也知道 我太嫉妒了
that he had gone back to my ex, Carol,
我嫉妒他重新回到了我前女友卡萝尔的怀抱
that I offered it to you.
所以我只好选择你
And I'll do my best, uh, Phil.
我会尽我所能的 菲尔
Do what you can.
你好好干
And, Erica...
还有 艾瑞卡
No.
不
...my little bloomin' Funyun. No.
我的小可爱 不
I got a message for you from God.
我替上帝给你带了句话
He says, "I can't wait to meet you..."
他说 我迫不及待想见你了
"...in a hundred damn years!"
一百年后再说
That voice is insulting.
你这声音简直是侮辱人
What? My voice is dead-on!
什么 我学得可像了
Tandy! Tandy, get out of here!
坦迪 坦迪 滚出去
Tandy, leave me alone.
坦迪 别烦我
Gas goes bad. Gas goes bad. Tandy!
汽油过期了 汽油过期了 坦迪
See, there it is.
看吧 可像了
No. Oh, my face!
够了 我的脸
Hey, guys, Carol's freaking out.
大家听着 卡萝尔吓尿了
She needs some company.
有人得去陪着她
Tandy, can you take Jasper to the park?
坦迪 你能带贾思博去公园吗
Yes.
好的
Uh, but what about the waters?
那谁来倒水
Really liking the park idea.
我觉得公园不错
Say no more, big guy.
无需多言 大块头
Jasper, you ready, child?
贾思博 准备好了吗 孩子
Don't talk like that.
别这样说话
Oh. Uh, okay.
好吧
"Carol Andrew Pilbasian Miller,
卡萝尔·安德鲁·菲尔贝森·米勒
"Loving wife, devoted friend, died in childbirth
挚爱的妻子 称职的朋友 在经历了
after a torturous, protracted, bloody labor."
痛苦漫长又血腥的生产后 死于分娩途中
Yeah.
没错
You're not writing a damn obituary.
你不用写讣告
Oh, no, newspapers do it in advance all the time.
不 报纸总是提前准备好这些的
No, I mean you have to stop fixating
不 我是说你不能再这样
on all the bad things that could happen.
老想着可能发生的不好的事了
Just give me a bloody epidural!
快给我打无痛分娩针
How can I stop fixating when all I can hear
我听到的全是艾瑞卡在鬼门关前的
is Erica playing didgeridoo on death's doorstep?
大大声呼喊 这让我怎么能不担心
Look, I know it's scary,
我知道很吓人
but that's part of the package.
但这是必须的
You know, it's like turbulence on an airplane.
就像坐飞机时遇到紊流
Nobody likes it, but it's a fact of flying.
虽然没人喜欢 但坐飞机就是这样
Well, this turbulence has been lasting
但是这次紊流持续了
the whole ding-a-ling flight.
整个飞行时间
And I'm trying to ride it out,
我尽力安然度过
but the seat belt sign is on,
但是安全带系紧了
and I have to pee like a race course.
而我特别想去撒尿
And I'm trying to distract myself
我想看看杂♥志♥
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表