剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Jk.
开玩笑
It was you.
是你
I'm burning up.
我快热死了
Could you hit the AC please?
能打开空调吗
Really? I'm freezing.
真的吗 我要冻死了
Freezing?
冻死
Well, must be from heat poisoning.
肯定是因为热过头了
So, if you could just AC me, full blast.
能把空调给我开足吗 谢谢
I'm sorry, but I think that this is a fair temperature.
抱歉 但我觉得这个温度刚刚好
Well, should be nice and warm for you down there in hell.
地狱里应该温暖如春 刚好适合你
Okay, what's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Just that when the day of reckoning comes,
最后审判日的时候
I don't think Peter, Paul or Mary will look too kindly
我觉得彼得 保罗或玛丽不会喜欢
on the fact that you denied air conditioning
你拒绝了一个怀孕的女人
to a pregnant woman.
要开空调的请求
I'm pregnant, too!
我也怀孕了
Oh, well, start acting like it!
那你就有个孕妇的样子好吗
Oh, you want AC?
你想开空调吗
Oh, what gave you that idea?
什么让你这么想的
Here, take it! Suck it down!
给你开 享受吧
This is Carol's fault for running the AC full blast.
这都怪卡萝尔想开足空调
Yeah, well, Tandy's the idiot
是坦迪白♥痴♥
who picked 30-year-old novelty cars for a road trip.
挑一辆30年的古董车长途旅行
They're American treasures, Gail.
那都是美国的宝贝 盖尔
Okay, okay, okay.
行了行了
Todd, Todd. Okay, look.
陶德 行了 听着
Uh, w-we're all a little tired and snippy,
我们都有点累了 所以很暴躁
so let's switch up the mojo a little bit.
所以大家都冷静一点
Remember, we still got two cars,
我们仍然还有两辆车
so if there's anyone you don't want to ride with,
所以如果有谁不想跟谁坐一辆车
just hop in the other car.
那只要坐另一辆就行了
I am so glad to not be in the same car as Tandy.
不跟坦迪坐一辆车真是太开心了
If I had to ride with him, I would literally kill myself,
如果让我跟他坐一辆车 我真会自杀的
and probably take others with me.
还有可能让其他人给我垫背
Come on.
拜托
This is great, huh?
这样真棒啊 对吧
I mean, Noah didn't have a bunch of arks, he had one ark.
诺亚没有很多方舟 就只有一个
And this is exactly like that.
这样才对
We're on a frickin' prison bus.
这是辆囚车
Eh, it's all a matter of perspective, really.
其实只是看事物的角度问题
You know, to me, feels like we're the Partridge Family.
在我看来 这就像我们是"帕曲吉一家"一样
** On the first day of travel, my true love gave to me *
*旅行第一天 我的真爱给了我
** A Partridge Family prison bus *
*一辆帕曲吉一家式的囚车
** On the second day of travel *
*旅行第二天
** My true love gave to me... *
*我的真爱给了我
** Nine Matt Lauers, eight Katie Courics *
*九个马特·劳厄尔 八个凯蒂·库里克
** Seven Al Rokers, six Savannah Guthries *
*七个艾尔·罗柯 六个萨瓦娜·格思里
** Five Hoda Kotbs... *
*五个欧塔·卡比
I don't understand the connection!
这有什么联♥系♥
** Four Willie Geists, three Cokie Roberts *
*四个威利·吉斯特 三个酷奇·罗伯特
** Two Willard Scotts *
*两个维拉德·斯科特
** And a Partridge Family prison bus *
*还有一辆"帕曲吉一家"式囚车
** On the tenth day of... *
*第十天的时候...
Okay, that's enough, Tandy!
行了 够了 坦迪
You don't like my song?
你不喜欢我的歌♥吗
Sorry, bud, I hate it.
抱歉 伙计 太难听了
What's the connection?
这有什么联♥系♥
I don't understand. Explain the connection.
我不明白 你解释一下其中的联♥系♥
Oopeedoo.
糟了
Good God.
苍天
Tell me you didn't forget to gas it up.
告诉我你没有忘记加油
I didn't forget to gas it up.
我没有忘记加油
Then what happened?
那是怎么回事
I forgot to gas it up.
我忘记加油了
Then why did you just say you didn't forget?
那你刚才为什么说你没忘
'Cause I told him to tell me he didn't forget to gas it up.
因为我让他告诉我他没有忘记加油
I walked right into it.
我中了他的计
My bizzle. My bad.
是我不好 我的错
But, hey, there is a bright side to this.
但是这事也有好的一方面
I mean, you all were very recently complaining
你们不是才刚抱怨过
that you hated riding in these cars, huh?
特别讨厌坐这辆车吗
** On the tenth day of travel... *
*旅行第十天的时候...
Shut up! That's enough, Tandy!
闭嘴 行了 坦迪
** Sweet Caro... *
*甜美的卡萝...
So it's all songs. Okay, my bizzle.
都是歌♥ 好吧 我不好
Oh, my God! I'm dying!
天啊 我要死了
And, Tandy, if you say, "You're dying?
坦迪 如果你说"你要死了
I thought your name was Erica,"
你不是叫艾瑞卡吗"
I'm gonna punch you in the face!
我一定会朝你脸上狠揍一拳
You're gonna punch you in the face?
你要朝你脸上狠揍一拳吗
I thought your name was Erica. Boom.
你不是叫艾瑞卡吗 哈哈
What? You specifically told me to... ?No! Shut up!
怎么 你特别告诉我 你闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, what is that?
那是什么
Gail, is that your car?
盖尔 那是你的车吗
Oh, my God. No! What?! What?!
天啊 不 什么什么
Hey! Hey! ?No!
不要走
Get back here, car!
回来 车
Well, that's got to drive you crazy. Boom.
你肯定要气疯了吧 哈哈
You freakin' jack weed!
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
Danny Partridge was in The Partridge Family,
丹尼·帕曲吉演过《帕曲吉一家》
and he then went on to be in a movie called The Jerk Theory,
然后他又演过一部叫《混♥蛋♥理论》的电影
which was written and directed by Scott S. Anderson,
这部电影是斯科特·安德森创作并执导的
uh, who was acting in the movie Midway to Heaven,
这个导演参演过《去天堂的路上》这部电影
uh, which, of course, stared Kirby Heyborne,
当然 这部电影是科比·黑伯恩主演
who is in
他参演了一个
a video short called I Want My Hat Back
叫《我想要回我的帽子》的视频短片
with Galen Fott,
合伙人是盖伦·福特
who did a small part in the show Nashville
而他又在《音乐之乡》里
with Katie Couric.
和凯蒂库里克演过对手戏
So there it is.
所以 这就是联♥系♥
Tandy, I usually have your back,
坦迪 一般我会站在你那边
but today you've been a real pain in the front.
但今天你真的特别烦人
Hey, there's something up there!
那上面有东西
Oh, my God, I see it, too.
天啊 我也看到了
Maybe they have food!
说不定他们有吃的
Or water.
或者水
?Oh, hell, I just want to sit in the shade.
天 我就只想在阴凉处坐下休息
See, I told you.
看吧 我早就说了
It's all part of the no-plan plan,
这都是没有计划的计划的一部分
or should I say "Noah-plan plan."
或者应该叫它"诺亚计划的计划"
Noah's ark. Boom.
诺亚方舟 哈哈
Whatever it is, I'm sure it's gonna be great.
不管是什么 肯定会很棒
A patio furniture store.
一个庭院家具店
Couldn't have been a freakin' supermarket
为什么就不能是个超♥市♥
or an auto dealership.
或者车行
Who would put a patio furniture store in the middle of nowhere?
谁会在一个荒无人烟的地方开庭院家具店
Well, rent must be dirt cheap.
租金肯定很低
That leads to low prices, good value.
这样价格就低 产品质量好
People make the journey.
所以会有人来的
We could sleep in these chaises.
我们可以睡在这些椅子上
We need to figure out where we're going.
我们得想明白要去哪里
Why? It's been working out so far.
为什么 目前为止都很顺利啊
Are you freakin' high?
你♥他♥妈♥吸毒了吗
Yeah, we need a plan.
对 我们需要一个计划
We don't need a plan.
我们不需要计划
I mean, do you think Noah had a plan
你们觉得诺亚当时有计划吗
when he, like, took out those...?
在他拿出那些...
Tandy, can I talk with you for a minute?
坦迪 我能跟你说几句话吗
But I'm-I'm... uh, just...
但我...
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表