剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I just grazed him. I mean, Pat's gonna be fine. Right?
我撞到他了 也许帕特没事呢 对吧
He dead.
他死
Tandy, I killed someone.
坦迪 我杀人了
Pat is alive.
帕特还活着
Pat's come for us! But Tandy will save us.
帕特来找我们了 但是坦迪会救我们
Pat is dead!
帕特死了
What possible reason do you have
所以你为什么
to lie to us like this?
那样骗我们
I killed him, didn't I?
我杀了他 对吗
That's the nicest thing anybody's ever done for me.
这是别人为我做过的最美好的事了
How'd you get rid of the boat?
船你怎么处理的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
He gone.
他不见了
How could Pat be alive?
帕特怎么可能没死
I mean, I did all the tests.
能测的我都测过了啊
The breathing test.
呼吸测试
The tickling test.
挠痒测试
The kicking test.
脚踹测试
And all of them came back positive for death.
所有一切都证明他已经死透透了
Wait, so I-I didn't kill him?
等等 所以我没杀他咯
Oh, no, you definitely killed him.
不 你绝对杀了他
It's just, he may be alive now.
他只是可能现在还活着而已
Tandy, there's a trail of blood here.
坦迪 这里有血迹
Unless you were fooling around with your sriracha sauce...
如果不是你又把辣椒酱乱撒着玩的话
Oh, no, that's blood.
不 这是血
It looks like it leads to the beach.
这个似乎通到沙滩去了
Look.
看呐
Look!
看
Well, Pat clearly came down here to get to his boat.
帕特显然是来这里取他的船了
Okay, we're not safe here. We need to leave.
好了 这里不安全了 我们得离开
What? The boat's gone. We're safe now.
什么 船都没了 我们暂时安全了啊
How do we know he didn't sail off
我们怎么知道他不是
to get a bunch of new killing supplies?
出海去取杀人补给了
Yeah, maybe he sent the boat off to make it look like he left,
是啊 也许他故意放走了船 好显得他离开了
but he's actually here in Malibu somewhere.
但其实他还躲在马里布的某处
Hell, that hairy old turd could be watching us right now.
见鬼 那个老♥毛♥怪可能正在监视我们呢
Oh, my God, there he is!
天哪 他在那里
Look out!
小心
Had to do it. BT-- bad timing.
我控制不住自己 BT 时机不对
Idiot.
蠢货
Look, you guys know that I'm known
听着 你们都知道
for my rational thinking, right?
我的理性思维是出了名的 对吧
I'm telling you, we're getting worked up over nothing here.
我跟你们说 我们这完全是庸人自扰
Pat lives his life in fear, huh?
帕特活在恐惧中
And he thinks the virus is still around.
他觉得病毒仍存在我们周围
So, he's not planning some bloody rampage
所以 他绝对不是在筹谋什么报复行为
where he comes back to stab us in our hearts,
不会想着回来往我们心上扎一刀啊
or to decapitate us in our sleep,
在睡梦中把我们头砍下来啊
or to carrot-peel our bodies
或者像削萝卜一样扒了我们的皮
and then pour vinegar on the freshly exposed wounds,
然后往新的伤口上倒醋啊
or to, like, you know, rip into our eyeballs with a razor.
或者用剃刀把我们眼珠子挖出来什么的
Okay, okay, we get it. What's your point?
行了行了 你到底想说什么
Pat's trying to get as far away from us as possible.
帕特只想离我们越远越好
Okay? Hell, he's probably already in Hawaii,
好吧 他搞不好已经在夏威夷了
toes in the sand, inking up some jorts.
把脚埋在沙滩里 在牛仔裤上作画了
That's the Pat I know.
我认识的帕特就是这样的人
Pat... good guy...
帕特 是个好人啊
at times.
虽然时不时会抽风
Bottom line:
最起码
Pat's way more scared of us than we are of him.
比起我们怕他 帕特更怕我们
He's not coming back.
他不会回来的
No, I got to admit, I agree with Tandy.
是的 我不得不说 我同意坦迪的话
I spent a lot of time with Pat,
我和帕特待了很长一段时间
and he really is a very fearful person.
他确实是个疑神疑鬼的人
And he eats cat food.
他还吃猫食
That doesn't really have anything to do with anything,
虽然这话和我们要说的没什么关系
but it was just something weird that I remember.
我只是恰好记得他这个怪习惯
But, yeah, I think he's probably gone.
但是没错 我觉得他很可能已经走了
Thank you, Lewis.
谢谢你 路易斯
You knew him best, Lewis.
你最了解他了 路易斯
Maybe we're overthinking this.
也许是我们想多了
Shall we head back to the house?
那我们回去吧
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
I could eat.
我饿了
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 好吧
This is the right move.
你们做得没错
We're safe here.
我们在这里是安全的
Hey, bud.
伙计
What you got there?
你这是放什么在呢
Hey, yeah. I, uh...
你好啊 我
you know, I know people are a little uneasy
我知道大家还是有点不放心
about the whole Pat situation,
因为帕特的事情
so I have created a little makeshift alarm system.
所以我做了一个报♥警♥系统 凑合着用用
Neat.
真棒
Hey, you want a little taste?
你想来试试吗
Sure.
当然
Hey, Carol! Come here!
卡萝尔 过来一下
Isn't this something!
真是了不起啊
What do you need, Tandy?
你叫我♥干♥什么 坦迪
Just wanted to tell you you look wonderful today.
就想跟你说 你今天美极了
That kind of talk is grounds for a kiss.
你嘴真甜 我想给你一个吻
Punishment accepted.
这个惩罚我接受了
I'm gonna give it to you.
那就来吧
I'll be in the bedroom.
我去卧室了
Look, I'm 100% sure that Pat's not coming back,
听着 我很确定帕特不会回来了
but on the one percent chance he does,
但要是万一的万一他回来了
this is a good safeguard, you know?
这也是个很好的保卫措施 对吧
And plus, it's a fun song, so it's a double blessing.
而且 这首歌♥很带感 所以 一举两得
Sure.
是啊
Oh, my God, did you notice
对了 你有没有注意到
how Lewis just totally got my back
在留在马里布这事上
on the whole staying in Malibu thing?
路易斯完全支持我了
I did see that.
我的确注意到了
Oh, it's so nice to see him coming on over to Tandytown.
看到他成为我这一国的人我真是太开心了
Well, let me tell you, I've been living there for a while,
我跟你说 我已经在你这一国住了一段时间了
and the weather is fine.
气候宜人啊
Yeah, that's 'cause when you're there,
那是因为 主要有你在
there's always sunshine.
就总是阳光普照
Let me give you a hand with these fish, huh?
我来帮你安这个鱼吧[给你一只手]
Hey, why would I need a hand?
我要手干什么
I got two of 'em already. Boom.
我已经有两只手了啊 哈哈
I'd love your help.
你能帮我 我太高兴了
Don't move!
不许动
Oh, hey, Lewis!
路易斯
Did I scare you?
我吓到你了吗
Yes, very much so.
没错 吓死我了
Uh, what is this?
这是什么
Just a little sniper's nest.
狙击手专用堡垒
Want to take a gander?
想进来看看吗
So, this is just your standard slit trench.
这是一个标准的狭长掩壕
Or as you probably know it, spider hole.
简单点说 蜘蛛洞
Sure. Sure. Right.
是啊 是啊 我知道
Uh, this is my primary vantage point.
这是我的最佳有利地形
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Love it. Yeah. Yeah.
我超爱 真的
Good, uh, vantage point.
非常好 有利地形
Slits seem appropriately... slitty.
狭长掩壕看起来真的很 狭长
Good trench depth. Yep. Sure. Sure.
沟深也很深 很好 很好
Ooh, there's Erica.
那是艾瑞卡
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表