剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I mean, we-we broke up, so...
我们分手了 所以
We did?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了
All right, well, good night.
好了 晚安
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
如果感到高兴 你就拍拍手
If you're happy and you know it,
如果感到高兴
clap your hands. Come on, Carol.
你就拍拍手 来嘛 卡萝尔
If you're happy and you know it,
如果感到高兴
and you really want to show it,
想要展现
If you're happy and you know it,
如果感到高兴
clap your hands.
你就拍拍手
Infused it with a little R&B flavor, did you catch that?
我用了一点节奏蓝调风来唱 你听出来了吗
It was a winning interpretation.
你这种演绎方式太棒了
Well, then, join in.
那和我一起唱啊
I'm doing British invasion this time.
我这次唱的是英伦入侵风格
Okay? Ready?
好吗 准备好了吗
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet.
如果感到快乐 你就跺跺脚
Tandy!
坦迪
That's my name.
你在叫我的名字
Say it again, I'll tell you the same.
你再叫一次 我还是这样做
Well, I'm gonna get some sleep.
我要睡一会儿了
Okay, well, great. When you wake up tomorrow,
好吧 等你明天醒来的时候
well, we'll be there.
我们就到了
And rest up, 'cause I got a lot of fun things
好好休息吧 因为我给你准备了
in store for you, huh?
很多好玩的东西
Until then, I'll be singing a little reggae, huh?
那时候我会唱雷鬼乐的
If you're happy and you know it, say you know it.
如果感到快乐 你就大声说出来
I know it, mon!
我知道了 傻瓜
If you're happy and you know it, say you know it.
如果感到快乐 你就大声说出来
I know it, Rastas.
我知道了 拉斯塔
She gone.
她走了
I'm getting pretty good.
我♥操♥作得越来越好了
Just trying to figure out these landings.
就是要知道怎么着陆
Increase altitude. Increase altitude.
提升高度 提升高度
Increase altitude? It always says it.
提升高度 它总是这么说
No, I'm trying to land! Increase altitude.
不 我在准备着陆 提升高度
Terrain alert.
陆地警告
I know there's terrain!
我知道前面有陆地
I'm trying to land on the terrain!
我想在陆地上着陆
Terrain alert. Pull up. I will not.
陆地警告 提升高度 我偏不
I am my own person.
我是有独♥立♥意愿的人
Pull up. Terrain alert.
提升高度 陆地警告
Pull up. Terrain alert.
提升高度 陆地警告
Damn it!
见鬼
Landing unsuccessful.
着陆失败
Yeah, I saw, you fricking dong!
我知道了 你这个蠢货
Sorry for my language,
抱歉我口不择言了
but this thing just has it out for me.
但这个东西总是逼得我这样
No, Lewis. It earned that dong.
不 路易斯 它活该
Hey. You guys seen Melissa?
你们看到梅丽莎了吗
Oh, no. Is she missing again?
不是吧 她又不见了吗
Oh, no.
没有
She's here to the max.
她完全在这里 根本没不见
Yep. Know exactly where she is.
是啊 我完全知道她在哪里
Totally accounted for. She's clear and present,
完全找得到人 她人就在这里
and there is no danger.
完全没危险
Almost there.
就快到了
You excited?
你激动吗
Yeah.
是啊
Almost there.
就快到了
Just a little further.
还有一点点路
Little further.
一点点路
Happy honeymoon!
蜜月快乐
What's all this?
这都是什么
I recreated the campsite where we first met.
我重建了我们第一次相遇的营地
Remember?
记得吗
I was wearing these fashionable duds.
我穿着这件时尚的衣服
Had that big, sexy beard.
留着性感的大胡子
I was over here,
我就在这里
sniffing up on your brassiere like a gentleman.
像个绅士一样闻着你的内衣
And remember what you did? Huh?
你还记得你做了什么吗
Yeah, I pulled a gun on you.
是啊 我拿枪指着你
Popped up outta nowhere.
不知道从哪儿就掏出一把枪
Scared the bejesus out of me.
把我吓死了
Made me wet my panties.
我吓尿了
But you said they were wet from something before.
但是你当时说 你裤子是因为别的湿的
Well, that wasn't true.
那是假的
I was a lying skunk back then.
我当时就是个谎话精
But not anymore.
但我现在不是了
See, today, I'd proudly admit that that wetness
今天我可以自豪地承认 当时湿了
came from my penis.
是我的老二搞的
And that's all 'cause of you, girl.
那都是因为你 美女
I-I don't want to hear
我不想听什么
that there's no magic in this world,
这个世界上没有魔法
'cause you David Copperfielded me.
因为你让我着了魔
Bigly.
深深地
Thanks, Tandy.
谢谢 坦迪
Hey, want to go do some fishing?
你想去钓鱼吗
Oh, there's no fish.
这里没有鱼
Really? 'Cause I have a sneaky suspicion
真的吗 因为我非常怀疑
that you're about to catch a whopper.
你要钓到一条大鱼[皇堡]了
And there might even be
而且上面还可能
a little cheese on there. Come on.
有点奶酪呢 走吧
Cheese.
奶酪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
We got a bite.
上钩了
Yes. Gotcha.
好 抓住你了
You little crumb gobbler.
你个小垃圾桶
Don't fight me.
不要反抗
Mama's got plans for you.
妈妈都为你计划好了
Hey, Care Bear.
小萝萝
How's the fishing doing?
钓鱼钓得怎么样
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
No way. I got something on here.
不会吧 我钓到东西了
You want to reel it in?
要收线吗
I don't know how.
我不会
Okay. I got it, I got it.
好吧 我来 我来
It's a fighter.
这鱼好顽强
It's a fighter.
它好顽强
Oh, it's a-- I got it, though.
它好...抓到了
I got it.
抓到了
What species is this?
这是什么品种
Oh, my God.
天啊
Shut the hell up.
不会吧
A mink coat.
是貂皮大衣
Oh, please be a men's.
拜托 一定是男装
Please be a men's.
一定是男装
Oh, fudge, it's a ladies.
讨厌 是女装
You want to try it on?
你想试试吗
Uh, no. It's soaking wet, so...
不了 衣服都湿了 所以...
Tell you what. Why don't we let it dry off,
这样吧 我们把衣服晾干
and I'll be right back. Okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Okay, be back in a little bit.
好 我马上回来
Going to do something.
去办点事
Okay, Tandy.
好了 坦迪
What'd you put on there?
你放上什么了
What? My line.
什么 我的鱼线上
Oh, my God.
天啊
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表