剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
My grandpa always said that before,
我外公经常说 电击之前
she was like, "Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba,"
她总是这样说个不停
and then afterwards, nothing.
电击之后 她就不说话了
Guys, we're not giving her drugs. Okay?
伙计们 我们不能给她吃药 好吗
Or shock therapy.
也不要电击治疗
I mean, come on, this is ridiculous!
得了吧 你们这也太荒唐了
Todders, what's wrong?
小陶陶 怎么了
Seriously? We don't know what we're doing,
你还问 我们根本不清楚自己在做什么
and we never will; we're not doctors.
我们永远也不会清楚 我们不是医生
Hey, we'll figure it out.
我们会弄清楚的
Oh, we'll figure it out?
我们会弄清楚的
Like we figured out how to do an appendectomy on Phil?
就像我们弄清楚怎么给菲尔切除阑尾吗
Yeah, that worked out great.
是啊 那手术做得可好了
Or we are just gonna figure it out when babies start
还是说我们会弄清楚孩子什么时候
popping out of that one. Huh?
会从她肚子里跳出来呢
Or that one?
还是说她肚子
Look, all the women in my family needed C-sections.
听着 我家里所有的女人生产都需要剖腹
All of them.
无一例外
What are we gonna do if one of them needs one?
如果她们中有人也要剖腹我们该怎么办
Huh?
你说啊
Wake up, bud.
醒醒吧 兄弟
It's all going south.
一切都烂透了
Hey, Lewis!
路易斯
Come on, get that nose up, bud!
加油 快把机头抬起来 兄弟
Level those wings!
保持机翼水平状态啊
Straighten up and fly right.
挺直身体 向右飞
Or left. You choose. You're the pilot.
向左也行 随你喜欢 你是飞行员嘛
You don't see that up in the air every day, huh?
你开飞机可不是每天都能见到这场面的 对吧
What do you want, Tandy?
你想干什么 坦迪
I want you to put that thing in park and come out with me.
我想让你把飞机停在公园里 跟我来
I got a little present for you.
我给你准备了小礼物
And... ta-da!
看吧
What's going on?
这是干什么
What's going on is you're ready.
要干的就是 你已经准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好什么了
Your first flight...
你的首飞啊
now.
现在开始
You want me to fly that thing?
你想让我开这玩意儿
I've only flown in a simulator.
我只在模拟器里面飞过
Do you think that Amelia Earhart
你觉得阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特[女飞行员]
had a bunch of cracks at it in a simulator?
也在模拟器里面试了一次又一次吗
No. She just got into a plane and wung it.
没有 她踏上一架飞机 就那么上天了
Amelia Earhart crashed and died, Tandy.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特坠机身亡了 坦迪
Uh, we don't know that.
那可不好说
She might have got into a jogging accident, right?
她搞不好是慢跑的时候出的事呢 对吧
Look, what are you getting so worked up about, huh?
听着 你为什么这么生气
I mean, it's very well known
大家都知道
that flying is the safest form of travel, right?
飞行是最安全的旅行方式了 对吧
I mean, we had way more of a chance of dying
我是说 要是开车去的话
on the drive over here.
更容易死
It's simple statistics.
就是简单的数据分♥析♥啊
Do those statistics take into account
那你的这些数据里面涵盖了
someone who's never flown before?
从来没开过飞机的人吗
Yes, they do.
当然了
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Yes, I do, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道 我当然知道了
Oh, you didn't know this. I never told you this.
你不知道 因为我从来没和你说过
I used to, uh, be a travel statistician.
我原来当过旅行统计员
You were a temp.
你是个临时工
Yes, I... at a... a travel statisticiary.
是的 旅游统计公♥司♥的临时工
Sorry, Tandy, not doing this.
抱歉 坦迪 我做不到
Yeah, Lewis, wait. W-Wait. Look.
路易斯 等等 等等 听着
Melissa's sick, Todd's a mess, and, like, Carol and Erica--
梅丽莎病了 陶德一团乱 卡萝尔和艾瑞卡
they're freaking out now about C-sections.
她们现在对剖腹产担心得要死
And how does me flying make any of that better?
我上天能有什么帮助呢
If we get you up into a plane,
如果你能驾驶飞机
there's a chance that you could find someone.
很有可能你能找到别人
And who knows? Maybe that someone could be a doctor.
谁知道呢 那个人也许就是个医生呢
I don't know. It seems like long shot, Tandy.
我不知道 我觉得希望渺茫 坦迪
Yeah, it's a frickin' long shot,
没错 希望的确渺茫
but we're fresh out of short shots, bud.
但我们已经别无他法了 兄弟
Look,
听着
this is gonna be scary whenever you decide to do it,
只要你决定开飞机 你肯定会害怕
but you got to take that leap one day.
但你有朝一日总得走这一遭的
Why not today?
择日不如撞日
It is a nice plane.
这是架好飞机啊
Yeah, it is, sure.
确实啊 当然了
And I have put the time in.
而且我也已经在上面花过时间了
Tremendous amount of time in there.
花了不少时间呢
And I guess the sooner I get flying,
那我想我越早起飞
the sooner I get back to Mark.
我就能越早回到马克身边吧
There you go.
说得对
Solid logic.
逻辑合理
Okay.
好
Okay, I'm gonna do it.
好 我要做
I'm gonna freaking fly.
我要飞
You're gonna freaking fly!
你要飞了
**On the wings of Lewis*
*乘着路易斯的翅膀
**Up and above the clouds*
*翱翔飞上云霄
**The only way to fly*
*唯一飞翔的方式
**Is flying high upon the wings of Lewis*
*就是乘着路易斯的翅膀
Yeah!
耶
Hey, guys, I'm just gonna take off,
各位 我只是起飞一下
take a short lap and sit it right back down,
稍微飞一段 然后就降落
so we really don't have to make a big deal out of this.
所以我们真的不用这么小题大做
Oh, yes, we do.
不 当然需要
Lewis, you haven't even gotten off the ground yet,
路易斯 虽然你还没有起飞
but you've already lifted our spirits.
但已经让我们精神振奋了
Oh, and while you're up there,
你飞到空中时
maybe you could fly over Napa and see if Gail's doing okay?
能不能去纳巴上空看看盖尔好不好
Carol, you can just drive to Napa.
卡萝尔 你可以直接开车去
It's, like, an hour away.
大概一小时就到了
Not the way I drive.
要我开车可到不了
I drive very slowly.
我开得非常慢
Maybe one day you could fly me to Australia.
说不定有一天你可以带我去澳大利亚
Uh... sure.
当然了
Why not? It's a date.
有何不可 就这么说定了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Hey, listen, Lewis... Oh, my.
听我说 路易斯 天啊
Oh. Excuse me.
不好意思
Lewis, I just
路易斯 我
want to thank you so much, all right?
只想好好谢谢你
Oh, geez. I mean, this means
天啊 这对我
so much... to me and Melissa.
还有梅丽莎来说 意义重大
Right, sweetheart?
对吧 亲爱的
Yeah.
好
Yeah, she's...
看 她...
giving you a thumbs up there, so...
在为你竖大拇指 所以...
Thanks, Melissa.
谢谢 梅丽莎
I'd like to make a toast.
大家一起喝一杯吧
Raise your glasses, please.
拿起你的酒杯
Yes. Yeah.
对 对
Galileo...
伽利略
...Sir Isaac Newton,
牛顿
Thomas Alva Edison,
爱迪生
Doug Henning,
道格·汉宁[魔术师]
Pele, Peter Frampton,
球王贝利 彼得·佛兰顿[音乐人]
Jonas Salk,
乔纳斯·索尔克[医生]
Lena Dunham,
莉娜·杜汉姆[编剧]
Shel Silverstein,
谢尔·希尔弗斯坦[绘本大♥师♥]
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表