剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, first of all,
首先
she's dealing with the pain of adoption.
她遭受着领养的痛苦
And then, they don't let her
其次 他们不让她
into any of their family pictures.
一起拍任何一张全家福
How brutal.
太残酷了
Look what you made, you monsters!
看看你们做了什么 恶魔
Tandy, she's not adopted.
坦迪 她不是领养的
You know, Melissa, this is not funny.
梅丽莎 这一点都不好玩
Okay? Why won't you let us help you?
知道吗 你为什么不让我们帮你
We need you to take us to your house.
我们需要你告诉我们你的住址
Good night.
晚安
Body in the bed.
床上有尸体
All clear!
好了
Not a very auspicious start.
这个开始一点都不好
Yeah, that's probably, uh, how the Titanic felt, as well.
是啊 泰坦尼克号♥肯定也是这种感觉
The movie, you know.
那部电影
You know, second only to Avatar.
仅次于《阿凡达》的那部
That's a pretty cool thing.
挺酷的
Tandy?
坦迪
Tandy! Melissa's gone!
坦迪 梅丽莎不见了
What? Where?
什么 哪里
Ju-- come on! I-I-- come on!
你...快来 快来
Where? Where? I don't know!
哪里 哪里 我不知道
Damn it, we lost her again!
该死 我们又把她弄丢了
I'm stupid! This is getting ridiculous!
我太蠢了 这事越来越荒谬了
Todd, don't panic, okay?
陶德 不要慌好吗
Not to harp on the Titanic,
不是我一直叨叨泰坦尼克号♥
but there are solid lessons to be gleaned there.
但是教训明摆着
Now, you remember that string quartet
你还记得那个弦乐四重奏乐团
and how calm they were when the ship was sinking?
还有沉船的时候他们有多冷静吗
Tandy, they sank with the ship and died.
坦迪 他们跟船一起沉底死了
Yes, in the movie.
对 电影里是这样
But yeah, no, now I'm talking about the actual event.
但是我说的是现实生活中的真事
Yeah, they died in that, too.
现实生活中他们也死了
Oh, they did now?
是吗
Huh. Wait, Tandy, loo-look!
慢着 坦迪 快看
Oh, my god, one of my billboards!
天啊 是我的广♥告♥牌
No, look at the picture.
不是 你看那上面的照片
Oh, my god.
天啊
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Oh, hey, look at that.
快看
Nice blazer.
西装不错
Blazer? I hardly knew her. Boom.
西装 我根本不认识她 哈哈
Okay, let's look for her desk.
好了 我们去找她的办公桌
Maybe we can figure out where she lives.
说不定能找到她的住址
All right.
好
Talk to me, Chartres,
告诉我 夏特尔
where'd you close those mother friggin' deals?
你在哪里谈好的那些买♥♥卖♥♥
Aha! Got it.
找到了
Got it, got it, got it.
找到了找到了
All right. Okay, in order to find out where she lives,
好 为了找到她的住址
we got to get ourselves in the mindset.
我们一定要下定决心
Okay, I'm on the phone, I'm selling houses.
好 我在接打电♥话♥ 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Got a big house on Baltic Avenue,
玻提克大道上有栋大房♥子
got a red hotel on park place.
停车位那边有酒店
Okay, trapped in a high stakes bidding war,
好 被困在竞价大战里
this is gonna be a long day.
今天将会是漫长的一天
Okay, coffee, coffee, sale. Coffee, sale.
好 咖啡咖啡 出♥售♥出♥售♥
Sale, coffee. Sale, sale.
出♥售♥ 咖啡 出♥售♥出♥售♥
You know it's a good day when you got more sales than coffees.
出♥售♥数量比和咖啡数量多时 算是好日子
OK, 5:00 rolls around, the whistle blows,
五点到了 哨声响起
the foreman yells, "It's quitting time!"
领班大喊 "下班时间到"
You clean up your desk area.
把自己的办公桌收拾干净
I crop-dust my boss' office.
打扫老板的办公室
They never guess it's me, 'cause I'm a lady in a blazer.
他们绝不会猜到是我 因为我是穿西装的女人
Head for the door.
走向门口
But where do I go? Got it!
但我去哪里呢 知道了
Hmm? Home.
哪里 家里
But where is home?
但是家在哪里
Oh, Tandy, I got it.
坦迪 我知道了
Of course!
当然
She's a subscriber to modern bathroom and kitchen magazine.
她订阅了时尚卫浴厨房♥杂♥志♥
It was right in front of our faces the whole time!
原来一直以来都在我们眼皮子底下
This is gonna lead us right to her.
这会带我们找到她
Now where are the most modern bathrooms and kitchens?
最现代的卫浴厨房♥在哪里
New York City. Let's go.
纽约 我们走
No, Tandy.
不是 坦迪
Chicago?
芝加哥
No, her address is on the magazine.
不是 她的地址就在杂♥志♥上
Even better! New York or Chicago?
这更好 纽约还是芝加哥
It's Akron.
是阿克伦
Oh, that's handy. Yeah.
很近啊 是啊
Knock, knock, knock.
叮咚叮咚
Tortilla chip delivery.
脆玉米片来了
They're scoops, of course.
当然 是用碗装的
Oh, Carol. I don't need anything special.
卡萝尔 我不需要什么特别的东西
Copy that, Gail.
明白 盖尔
You may have noticed that I called you Gail?
你注意到我叫你盖尔了吧
Rather than mom.
而不是妈妈
Because you are obviously not my mom.
因为显然你不是我妈妈
And those silly adoption papers that I drew up,
我起草的那些破收养文件
they were never official.
根本没有效力
So...
所以
Gail, just to clarify,
盖尔 我说明一下
I think what happened is I said,
我觉得是这么回事 我说
"Let's be mother and daughter."
"我们当母女吧"
And you were like, "You're serious?"
你说 "你是认真的吗"
And then you just ran with it and I was like, "Gail, wait!"
然后你就跑了 我就喊 "盖尔 等等"
But you were a runaway train.
但是你就像离弦的箭
So just know, it was always goof city, USA, population,
所以你要知道 一直以来我们都是
two ladies who are not related.
两个毫无血缘关系的人
Yeah, okay.
我知道
Want a jump?
来一口吗
What?
什么
That burn should hold.
应该没事
Here you go, just friend.
来吧 朋友之间
Come on, toke it.
来一口
What?
什么
Don't. Don't. Stop it. Yeah, come on, here you go.
不要不要 住手 来一口吧
Inhale, just relax.
吸气 放松
Just, go, be...
就...
Carol, I don't want the damn cigarette!
卡萝尔 我不想抽烟
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, you're being so fake.
你这也太假了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这样
Because I don't want you to leave me again.
因为我不想再让你离开我
Whites.
白人
Yeah, this is her place.
就是这里
Yeah.
对
Look at all this.
看看这些
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
We got to figure this out.
我们得想想办法
We got to fix her.
我们得治好她
We will, okay?
我们会的
The answer's in here somewhere.
答案就在这里
We'll find it. We'll find it.
我们会找到的 我们会找到的
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Lock and popping.
机械舞
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表