剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Geez, guys, cool your jets.
天啊 你们冷静点
I just had a bout of morning sickness.
我只是去晨吐了
Oh, don't say morning sickness.
不要说晨吐
Oh, now I've got it.
现在我也要晨吐了
Obviously,
显然
we need to do a better job at figuring out who
我们需要想个更好的办法知道
is setting off our singing wall fishes.
是谁触发了我们的警报墙
Tap shoes?
踢踏舞鞋
And there's whistles in there, too.
还有哨子
So, I propose that when we walk around,
所以 我建议我们走路的时候
we wear these tappers and we blow these whistles.
穿这种踢踏舞鞋 并且吹哨子
That way, when we hear our singing wall fish,
这样 我们听到警报墙响了
but we don't hear this...
但是没有听到这个的话
...we'll know it's someone that needs to be terminated.
那我们就知道是需要消灭的人来了
Okay. Well, I'm with you in theory.
好 理论上 我同意你的观点
But I guess my only problem is that
但我唯一的问题是
I'm not gonna wear those frigging things,
我绝不会穿那种鞋子
and y'all can suck it.
你们想穿你们穿
So, a maybe from Gail.
好吧 盖尔不♥穿♥
Okay, now, before you leave, FYI,
好 大家先别走
I got a few extra Tasers and I placed them
我还有几把电击枪 我把它们
at what I like to call "Tasing stations"
放在屋子里各个叫做
throughout the house.
"电击站"的地方了
Th-They're all very well marked
每个地方都用
with these signs that, uh, Carol made.
卡萝尔做的标志标记了
I'm doing something similar, but with axes.
我也做了点类似的事 但用的是斧子
Uh, I didn't put up any signs or anything, but it's...
我没有贴任何标志之类的 但是
basically just a bunch of axes around the house--
基本就是在我们房♥子里放了几把斧子
pretty self-explanatory.
这就不用多解释了
There's one over here.
这里就有一把
So, what you do is you just take the ax,
你们只要把斧子拿出来
swing it through the person.
挥向目标就可以了
And then wipe off the blood and put it back in its station.
然后把血迹擦干净 再把斧子放回原处
Speak from the heartmouth.
发自内心
Speak from the heartmouth.
发自内心
Oh, hey, Lewis!
路易斯
Thank you so much for joining me here.
非常感谢你过来
Uh, I'll get straight to the point.
我就开门见山了
Uh, you ever heard the story of the lion and the mouse?
你听说过狮子和耗子的故事吗
Uh, yeah. I think so. It's been a long time.
听说过 很久以前的事了
Okay, well, then, why don't I give you a little refresher.
好吧 那我再给你讲一遍
So, there was this fierce lion,
话说有头凶猛的狮子
he lived in a beautiful savannah.
它住在一个美丽的大草原上
He had many brothers and sisters--
它有很多兄弟姐妹
he was the middle lion of 11.
11头狮子中他排老六
Uh, Freddy was his oldest sibling,
老大是弗雷迪
then came Robert,
老二是罗伯特
and then Lewis, then Taylor...
老三路易斯 老四泰勒
Hey, Todd.
陶德
I've been thinking and I'm... Shh...
我一直在想我... 嘘
Tandy's asking Lewis to be his friend.
坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友
Oh, Lord. Everyone's crazy.
天啊 大家都疯了
...and then there was Tabitha,
然后是泰贝莎
and then Glendon,
然后是格伦登
and the youngest sibling was called Mouse.
最小的狮子叫耗子
A weird name for a lion, and also a little confusing
一头狮子叫这名字很奇怪 而且让人有点困惑
as an actual mouse figures prominently into this story.
因为这个故事里还会出现一只真正的耗子
Anyway, this mouse-- not the lion named Mouse,
总之 这只耗子 不是叫耗子的那只狮子
but the actual mouse-- was an only child,
而是真正的耗子 是家里的独子
but married into a very large family.
但是跟它结婚的耗子有个大家庭
His name was Tetracles and his wife was Patricia.
耗子名叫泰特克里斯 它妻子叫派翠莎
Now, Patricia was one of 21 mouse children.
派翠莎家里有21个耗子孩子
Their names, by height,
按照身高 它们分别叫
were Debra, Daniel, Dorothy--
黛布拉 丹尼尔 桃乐西
all Ds-- Dominic...
首字母都是D 多米尼克...
What's going on?
怎么了
I have no idea why I'm watching this,
我也不知道我为什么在看这个
but apparently Tandy is asking Lewis to be his little buddy.
但显然坦迪在邀请路易斯做他的朋友
Oh, my word, it's happening!
天啊 他真去做了
And then their mother, she had a brother Terry,
它们的母亲有个哥哥叫泰瑞
who, uh, died shortly after mousebirth.
在出生后不久就去世了
Anyway, so this story has something to do with, you know,
总之 这个故事是关于
this mouse and this lion,
这只耗子和这头狮子的
and, you know, there's, like,
而且 你知道 就好像
a-a thorn in a foot. Right?
脚底有刺一样 对吧
Uh, long story short...
长话短说
Lewis, will you be my friend?
路易斯 你愿意成为我的朋友吗
Uh...
这个...
fine. Yeah.
好 可以
Yes? Really?
答应了吗 真的吗
He said yes!
他答应了
He said yes!
他答应了
Hey, bud, so you want to, uh, chuck around the pigskin?
哥们 你想去玩球吗
All right. Go out.
好 走吧
What are we doing?
你们在干什么
Ah, nothing. Tandy and Lewis just became friends.
没什么 坦迪和路易斯刚成了朋友
You know, I gave it my blessing. Whatever.
我祝福他们友谊天长地久
Wait, down on the beach? Yeah.
在沙滩上吗 是
Hey! No!
喂 不要
Oh, back to pass.
传球
Oh, little high.
抛高了
Okay, so I think that most of us are aware by now,
好吧 现在看来大部分人都知道了
but, uh, Melissa has planted a series of land mines
梅丽莎在沙滩上埋了
down here on the beach.
很多地雷
Yeah. That's normal.
是 这很正常
I put up a warning.
我树了警示牌
Oh...
在这里
it was in my pocket.
在我口袋里
So, basically, I just decided to make the beach
也就是说 我刚决定把沙滩
less of a hangout area and more of a protection zone.
变成少玩乐多保护的区域
So, there's a bunch over there.
那边有很多地雷
A bunch over there.
那边也有很多
That area has a few.
那边有一些
And then that area is loaded.
然后那边布满了
So... bunch, bunch, few, loaded.
很多 很多 一些 布满
Got it. Everybody got it?
明白了 大家都记住了吧
Okay, this has gone on long enough.
行了 够了
Well, I think everyone should know
我觉得大家都该知道
where the land mines are, right?
地雷埋在哪里 对吧
No. I mean, what are we still doing here?
不 我是说 我们为什么还在这里
Okay, well, now I'm lost.
我被你说晕了
We're down here on the beach,
我们在沙滩上
talking about where the land mines are.
谈论地雷都在哪里啊
No.
不
I am saying, why are we staying here?
我是说 我们为什么留在这里
This beach is littered with land mines,
这个沙滩上布满了地雷
a madman knows exactly where we are,
一个疯子知道我们就在这里
this house is a complete disaster,
这栋房♥子就是灾难
and those fish... that song...
还有那些鱼 那首歌♥
I mean, what are we doing?
我们到底在做什么
We need to get out of here. This place is a nightmare!
我们得离开这里 这里就是个噩梦
Nightmare?
噩梦
If anything, this place is a day-stallion!
如果要说的话 这里简直是天堂
Okay, but we can live literally anywhere in the world.
但这个世界上我们想住在哪里都行
Lewis, it might be easy for you to just pack up and leave,
路易斯 对你来说打包走人可能很容易
'cause you just got here, like, five days ago.
因为你才来了五天
But we've been here for a long time.
但我们在这里住了很久了
This place is part of who we are, you know?
这里是我们的一部分
This is our home.
这里是我们的家
We've laughed here. We've cried here.
我们在这里笑过 哭过
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表