剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
We've fallen in love,
相爱过
we've experienced the miracle of life
我们在这里经历了生命的奇迹
and the pain of sickness. You know?
疾病的痛苦 你知道吗
We've buried friends.
我们在这里埋葬了我们的朋友
And somehow, against all odds,
尽管艰难重重 但是
we became a family here.
我们在这里成为了一家人
It's gonna take a lot more than a couple friggin' land mines
我们才不会因为几个地雷
to make us leave it.
就离开这里
I would avoid that area.
那边还是不要去了
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘嘘嘘
It's nothing.
没事
Sorry. ?Oh, geez.
抱歉 天啊
I'm gonna turn in.
我要睡觉去了
Tandy!
坦迪
?Oh, my God!
天啊
What is happening?!
怎么了
It's got to be Pat!
肯定是帕特
Oh, relax, it's not Pat!
放松 不是帕特
Then who the hell is setting off those land mines?!
那是谁引爆了那些地雷
I don't know!
我不知道
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Hey!
喂
No!
不要
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I don't know anymore!
我什么都不知道
Who is shooting at us?
是谁在朝我们开枪
It's Melissa! She's not shooting at us!
是梅丽莎 她不是在朝我们开枪
Then who is she shooting at?
那她在朝谁开枪
She doesn't know! She's shooting at random!
她不知道 她就是在随便开枪
Oh, my God, we're all gonna die, aren't we?
天啊 我们都要死了 是吗
Listen!
听我说
The tide came in, it triggered the land mines,
涨潮触发了地雷
the vibrations from the land mines
地雷爆♥炸♥的振动
triggered the car alarms! That's all!
触发了汽车警报 仅此而已
Okay, see? I told you we're fine!
看到了吧 我说了没事的
So, let's all just go back and get some sleep!
所以我们都回去睡觉吧
My bad! I was laying some blanket fire,
是我不好 我在对空气开枪
and one got away from me.
但是有一发打偏了
I can't live like this anymore!
这日子没法过了
Look, admittedly, we're working out the kinks.
我们是必须想办法了
But we'll get a handle on this!
但我们会解决的
No, I'm with Gail! It is not worth it!
不 我同意盖尔 这样不值
Tandy, this is no way to live, man!
坦迪 这里没法过日子了
Guys, come on! There's nothing to fear but fear itself!
别这样 你们害怕的只是害怕本身而已
Did we learn nothing from Tony Robbins?
我们没有从激励大♥师♥托尼·罗宾斯身上学到东西吗
All right!
行了
I'm leaving tomorrow!
我明天就走
Anyone who wants is welcome to join me.
谁想跟我一起的随时欢迎
Count me in.
算我一个
Me, too! ? I'll go with you!
还有我 我跟你走
Tandy, we should go with them.
坦迪 我们应该跟他们一起走
We can't just give up!
我们不能就此放弃
This is our home!
这里是我们的家
Tandy...
坦迪
we're friends, right?
我们是朋友 对吗
You know that story you were telling me
你知道你要告诉我的那个
about the lion and the mouse?
狮子和耗子的故事吗
Well, it ends with the mouse pulling the thorn
故事最后 那只耗子把狮子脚底的刺
out of the lion's foot.
拔♥出♥来♥了
I know you have a lot of memories here,
我知道你在这里有很多回忆
but I think maybe it's time
但你是时候
to pull the thorn out of the foot.
把脚底的刺拔♥出♥来♥了
Good-bye, Billy.
再见 比利
Good-bye, Billy.
再见 比利
Good-bye, Billy.
再见 比利
Good-bye, Billy.
再见 比利
I think I already know the answer to this,
虽然我已经知道答案了
but I got to ask.
但我还想问一句
Can we bring Cher?
我们能带上雪儿吗
No, right?
不行对吧
Never mind. Delete.
算了 当我没问
Where to?
去哪里
Guess we'll see.
走走看吧
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表