剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not sure I know how to live with this.
我不知道该如何承受
Come on, Todd, you don't mean that.
别这样 陶德 你也不是有意的
I do!
我是
I don't know how to live with this!
我不知道该怎么承受
Todd? Todd? Todd? Todd?
陶德 陶德 陶德 陶德
Todd? Todd?
陶德 陶德
What? Todd?
什么 陶德
Pat is alive.
帕特还活着
What? Yeah, he's alive.
什么 是的 他还活着
That can't be.
不可能
Well, it-it... it be.
就 就可能
But you told everybody he was dead.
但你跟大家说他死了啊
Well, yeah, I told 'em what they needed to hear.
他们需要听到什么 我就说什么咯
You know I do that from time to time.
你也知道我一直都是这样的啦
I mean, how do you think they'd feel if they knew
你想想 他们要是知道那个神经病还活着
some deranged maniac was on the loose? Huh?
他们会是个什么感受
So I didn't kill him?
所以说我没害死他咯
No. He's totally alive.
没 他活得好好的呢
In fact, he's moving around better than I've ever seen him.
事实上 他精神矍铄 活蹦乱跳
Just, like, j... hoppin' around, jumping around.
就像是 活 蹦 乱 跳
I got to go talk to him. Yeah. Oh, no, no, no, no.
我得去和他谈谈 不不不
That's a bad idea. That's a bad idea. He's pissed.
这样不行的 这样不行的 他气炸了
This is my mess, and I got to clean it up.
我惹的事 我自己要解决掉
I'm gonna do it with or without your blessing, okay? No...
不管你同不同意 我都要去 不
Uh, uh, o-okay, okay,
好吧 好吧
okay, yes, yes. Okay, fine, fine.
好好好
But let me go over there first, okay?
让我先去 好吗
You know that Pat and I are buds, so, uh, you know,
你知道帕特和我是好哥们 所以
maybe I can heat up the pool a little before you dive in.
也许我能先去给你说点好话
Yeah, sure, okay.
好的 当然了
Hey, Todd?
陶德
You feel better?
你好点了吗
You know, this is gonna sound selfish,
我这样说可能显得很自私
because Pat's alive
因为帕特还活着
and the group is in danger,
我们大家都有生命危险
but, yeah,
但 没错
I really do.
我真的好受多了
Good, good.
很好 很好
Okay, I'll be back very soon.
我很快就回来
And-and, Todd, do not tell the others.
陶德 别告诉别人
Pat? Pat, I'm here with Todd,
帕特 帕特 我和陶德一起来的
like I told you.
我跟你说过的
He's here to apologize.
他来道歉
Pat! Where'd you go off to, bud?
帕特 你去哪儿了 兄弟
Pat!
帕特
Oh, good God.
天哪
What the hell?
怎么回事
I just talked to him, like, an hour ago,
我一个小时前才跟他说过话的
and he seemed to be cooling down.
他当时看起来冷静多了
Something must've set him off.
肯定有什么激怒了他
So crazy.
太疯狂了
I mean, what a difference an hour makes.
这一个小时发生了什么
Heck, less than an hour.
其实还不到一个小时呢
55 minutes. Maybe even 50.
55分钟而已 也许才50分钟
Paint's wet.
漆还没干
Yep, definitely done within the last hour.
肯定还不到一个小时
Looks like he lit a little incense.
看来他还焚香了
What do these take, like, an hour to burn?
烧尽这个应该用不到一个小时吧
So it must've been lit, like, 30 minutes ago.
所以肯定是半个小时前点燃的
So recent.
不久之前
Tandy, look at these.
坦迪 看这个
Oh, my God, let me see that.
天哪 我看看
That ink's, like, 18, 20 minutes old.
这墨水才画上去18或者20分钟吧
He was just here.
他刚才还在这里
Oh, damn it! What are we gonna do about the others?
见鬼 我们怎么跟他们说
What do you mean? They're gonna want to come back here.
什么意思 他们肯定会想回来的
Eh, it's fine. No, Tandy,
没事的 不 坦迪
there is a maniac on the loose, and he is pissed at us.
有个疯子还在逍遥法外 他生我们的气了
Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
No, no, no, I see your point. Yes, yes, yes.
不不不 我明白了 是是是
Okay. Uh, oh, how 'bout this, okay?
好吧 不如这样
We stay away for a few days.
我们离开几天
Right. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll, you know, come back here
好 如果我们走运的话 他就会回来
and paint something on the wall saying he sailed off to Hawaii.
在墙上画别的东西 说他去夏威夷了什么的
Wouldn't it be nice if he did that?
他要是这样的话 不是很好嘛
But, hey, what are the chances? We'll see.
但怎么可能呢 我们等着看吧
How are we gonna keep 'em
那我们怎么能既不吓到他们
from coming back here without scaring 'em?
也不让他们回来看呢
Easy. Just follow my lead.
放轻松 听我的
Okay, guys, so, uh, I took Todd over to see Pat's dead body.
伙计们 我带陶德去看了帕特的尸体
You know, desensitize him.
以毒攻毒
And it went great. Right, T?
效果很好 对吧 T
Uh, yeah, you bet.
当然了
Y-You know, I, uh...
你们知道吗 我
I-I looked at it, uh, long enough to...
我看着他 看了很久
feel better.
我感觉好多了
Anyway, so I think it might be best
不管怎样 我觉得接下来的几天
to just hunker down here for the next few days.
还是待在这里会比较好
It's pretty gross over there.
总待在那里感觉挺难受的
It's like a freakin' flock of seals
就像是一群海豹
jumped into a wood chipper.
跳上了一个木头切削机一样恶心
I mean, like, every inch of the place is coated in blood and stool.
那地方布满了鲜血和粪便
Right, T?
对吧 陶
Yeah, blood, stool, vomit.
是的 血 粪便 呕吐物
Vomit. Forgot about the vomit.
呕吐物 这个我忘记说了
Semen. ? I didn't see that.
精♥液♥ 这我没看到
But, okay, yeah, semen, sure.
但是 好吧 有精♥液♥
I don't care. I want to go home.
我不管 我想回家
I know you do, Care Bear,
我知道你想回家 小萝萝
but I'm gonna have to insist that we stay.
但我坚持我们先留在这里
I'm making the call here. ? You know, Tandy,
这里我说了算 坦迪
I think people can make their own decisions.
我觉得大家有自己决定的权利
Is that so?
是吗
Yep. I'm going back.
是的 我要回去
That's my decision.
我决定了
Yeah, I'm my own person, and I'm going back if Gail goes back.
是 我自己做主 盖尔回去的话我也回去
Let's go.
我们走
You're making a big mistake. No, guys!
你们大错特错了 大家不要走
Please, don't-don't go! Listen,
不要走 听我说
Tandy, we got to tell 'em.
坦迪 我们得告诉他们
Tell us what?
告诉我们什么
We...
我们...
Tandy!
坦迪
Yeah...
好...
We...
我们...
Tandy!
坦迪
Guys...
各位
Pat is alive.
帕特还活着
What? ?What? ?
什么
But, Tandy, you told us he was dead!
坦迪 你明明说他死了
Guys, guys,
各位
guys, relax, okay?
各位 放松好吗
Pat is very dead.
帕特死透了
No, Tandy,
不 坦迪
we got to come clean.
我们得坦白
Listen, Tandy lied to you
听着 坦迪骗了你们
because he didn't want to scare you.
因为他不想吓到你们
But the truth is Pat is alive,
但事实就是 帕特还活着
and he is friggin' pissed at us.
而且他特别生我们的气
Oh, Lord on high.
苍天啊
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表