剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, Carol, you're fine.
卡萝尔 没事的
But you don't really know that for sure, do you?
但是你根本不确定 对吧
So the homeowner then opens the door,
然后屋主打开门
he sees the bag burning, he stomps on it,
他看到袋子在燃烧 他踩了上去
and his foot gets just covered in dog poop.
然后他就踩了一脚狗屎
Now, since all dogs are dead now,
鉴于现在狗都死光了
instead of dog poop, I used my own.
所以我没用狗屎 而是自己的屎
Trick or treat!
不给塘就捣蛋
Smell my feet, give us something good to eat!
快点给我们点吃的吧
What are you doing here?
你们来做什么
Melissa and I, we're, we're trick-or-treating, bud.
我和梅丽莎在玩不给糖就捣蛋 伙计
We're dressed like two nice people who belong at parties!
我们打扮成了可以参加派对的正常人
Look, I thought we talked about this, bud.
我们不是说过了么 伙计
You know what? I've met guys like you before.
知道吗 我见过你这种人
Mr., uh, Velvet Rope. Mr. Party.
天鹅绒绳先生 派对先生
With your little clipboard looking down,
拿着你的小本本边看边说
"Let's see, are you on the guest list?"
来看看 你们在宾客名单上吗
You know how many clubs I stood outside of
你知道因为我不在宾客名单上
'cause I wasn't on the list?
所以进不去多少酒吧吗
Barrage, Mosaic,
巴拉奇 马赛克
Jericho, Rain,
杰里科 雨吧
uh, JP Looneys, Charlie Fitzwhiskey's.
JP鲁尼 查理费兹维奇
All of the hot Baltimore clubs.
巴尔的摩所有的人气酒吧
They all spat in my face.
他们都不让我进去
That's cool.
不过没事
'Cause I'll tell you what, bud.
因为我告诉 伙计
I refuse to let you or anybody else
我拒绝让你或者任何人
keep me outside of your phony velvet rope.
阻止我进入你的假派对
Hey, Jasper,
贾思博
you remember how I said that Melissa
你还记得我说梅丽莎
was rehearsing for a role?
正在为一个角色彩排吗
Well, Todd is helping her out
现在陶德在通过
by playing an over-the-top, drunken buffoon.
扮演一个夸张醉酒的小丑来帮她
Oh, come on, Tandy, stop it with the lies, okay?
行了 坦迪 别撒谎了好吗
This kid-- Jasper, you deserve the truth.
这孩子 贾思博 你应该知道真♥相♥
Melissa's sick. That's the truth.
梅丽莎病了 这就是真♥相♥
And I'm legitimately drunk, bud...
而我确实喝醉了 伙计...
Todd.
陶德
None of this is real.
这一切都不是真的
Everybody knows it. Everybody.
所有人都知道 所有人
Oh, that's it. Get the hell out of here.
行了 你给我滚
You make me.
你来啊
You make me get out.
你来让我滚啊
Oh, you want to go?
你想单挑吗
I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你永远不会问了
Oh, so you do want to go?
所以你确实想单挑
I'd love to go. The question is: do you want to go?
我是想单挑 问题是 你想单挑吗
I was the one who proposed it, Todd.
是我提出来的 陶德
You want to go?
你想单挑吗
I just freaking confirmed it.
我刚说了我想
I do want to go.
我确实想
Then let's go outside and go.
那我们就出去单挑
Then let's go, go.
去就去 走啊
Let's go!
走
Are they gonna go?
他们要去单挑吗
I think they went.
好像是去单挑了
Come on! Oh, I'm coming on!
来啊 我这不是来了
Bring it bud. Yeah, I will bring it!
放马过来 我一定会
How about right here?
这里如何
Not afraid of you!
我才不怕你
Stop it! Push me afrigginggain.
住手 有种来啊
Tandy, stop it!
坦迪 住手
No, I can't do that, Carol.
不行 卡萝尔
I made a verbal commitment to do this.
我口头答应好了
Then you stop it, Todd.
那你住手 陶德
I'm part of that commitment, Erica!
他答应的就是我 艾瑞卡
You both should be committed.
你们俩都应该兑现
This guy ruined a kid's party!
这家伙毁了一个孩子的派对
And probably his life.
也有可能毁了他的生活
You're a bigot!
你顽固不化
Or am I a hero?
还是说我是英雄
Y'all fight like a couple of straight-up chumps.
你们俩打个架怎么跟呆瓜一样
Hey, Tandy, soup's on. Huh?
坦迪 汤来了
Tonight's special:
今晚特色
cream of your face.
满脸奶油
Oh, really? 'Cause I heard it was Todd-mato soup! Burn.
是吗 我怎么听说是陶德豆汤 呵呵
That sucked, dude.
烂透了
Oh, take that back. Make me!
收回去 逼我啊
You don't want to know what's gonna happen Come on!
如果你不马上收回去 来啊
if you don't take that back right now! Let me see!
那你不知道会发生什么 让我见识见识啊
Take it back! I want to see! Come on!
收回去 我想见识一下 来啊
Stop it!
住手
Party's over! Say good night, bud!
派对结束了 说再见吧 伙计
No! No!
不不
Stop this insanity!
别胡闹了
What the hell?
搞什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Todd, he's laughing.
陶德 他在笑
Yeah. Look at 'em.
看看他们
It's been a while since I've seen her smile.
我已经很久没见她笑了
I'm sorry, bud.
抱歉 伙计
Guess I over-cranked a little bit.
我好想有点逞强了
I totally get it.
我明白
You were just trying to protect Jasper.
你只想保护贾思博
I'm sorry for busting up your party.
抱歉毁了你的派对
I guess whiskey and Milk don't mix.
看来威士忌和牛奶不搭
You're drinking whiskey and milk?
你喝了威士忌加牛奶
No, I drank whiskey and watched the movie Milk.
不是 我是边喝威士忌边看电影《牛奶》
Hey, get in here, ya friggin' fartface.
来抱抱 你个讨厌鬼
What were we doing? I don't know.
我们这是在干什么 谁知道呢
Look, it's a shooting star.
快看 有流星
Oh, it's a big one.
好大一颗
Make a wish, dummies.
快许愿 傻瓜们
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表