剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Has he said anything at all?
他有说过话吗
Not yet.
还没有
We have to call him something.
我们总得给他个称呼啊
Uh, Jasper, Jasper!
贾思博 贾思博
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
我不知道我做错了什么
I mean, I'm bending over backwards for this kid.
我真的拼了命的对那个孩子好
Pulling out all the stops.
真的 能做的我都做了
Carol,
卡萝尔
you're pregnant.
你怀孕了
What are you up to?
你在干什么呢
Uh, just going to give Melissa her medication.
正准备去给梅丽莎送药
Apparently, it takes a few weeks to see results.
显然 要等上几周才能看到疗效
What's with all the amps?
怎么这么大的电流声
I'm trying to listen.
我正在听呢
Listen to what?
听什么
Listen to Jasper.
听贾思博
What's that?
这是什么
I slapped one of these bad boys on him.
我在他身上放了一个这玩意儿
Oh, you got to see him, he looks just like Britney Spears,
你也该看看的 他和布兰妮简直一模一样
and that's a major compliment
这可是很大的夸赞了
'cause I always found her very attractive.
因为我觉得她超有魅力的
I mean, not that I'm attracted to Jasper.
这不是说我也觉得贾思博有魅力
Okay, this is all coming out very wrong.
好吧好吧 越说越乱
So you're spying on him.
那你是在监视他咯
I mean, he still hasn't talked,
他仍然一句话都没说呢
so I'm just trying to figure out if he talks
所以我只是想看看是不是我们都不在的时候
when we're not around.
他会说话
Do you have something broken in here?
你有东西坏了吗
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
我的天哪 我的天哪
'Cause I'm a repairman.
因为我是个修理工
Deep baritone on that kid.
这孩子还是个低沉的男中音啊
Tandy, I don't think that's Ja...
坦迪 我不觉得那是贾...
Where exactly is the problem?
问题到底出在哪儿呢
Right in here.
问题就在这儿
Wait, who's that woman?
等等 那个女人是谁
What the hell?
什么鬼
Oh, no, Jasper,
不 贾思博
that's not for you.
你不能看这个
Tandy, Jasper got into your self-pleasuring library.
坦迪 贾思博误闯了你的自♥慰♥图书馆
Ah, yeah, no, I know this one very well, yeah.
不 我很了解这一部
The repairman is there to fix a clogged pipe,
这个修理工是来修理一个堵住的水管
and then gets sidetracked and, you know,
然后剧情就变了 你们知道的
winds up doing some sexual stuff with his customer.
结果他就和他的客户发生了性行为
Tandy!
坦迪
Oh, sorry, you're right, spoiler.
抱歉 你说得对 我剧透了
Uh, no,
不
uh, Jasper, this is for adults.
贾思博 成年人才能看这个
You understand?
你明白吗
Hey, bud.
你好啊 兄弟
Looking at the stars, huh?
在看星星 是吧
Look at that. Did you see that?
看那里 你看到了吗
A shooting star.
流星耶
That means that you get to make a wish.
这就意味着你可以许一个愿望
You know what my wish is?
你知道我的愿望是什么吗
That I could take back those things you saw
就是可以撤销你在那个色情电影里
in that sensual video.
看到的东西
Now, I can't do that,
虽然我做不到
but I can make this a teachable moment.
但是我可以让这成为充满教育意义的一刻
Follow me.
跟我来
Take a frog.
随便坐
What we're doing now is having
我们现在要做的就是俗称
what's called "the birds and the bees" talk.
"鸟与蜜蜂"的谈话
Okay?
好吗
So, why birds and bees?
那么为什么是鸟与蜜蜂呢
Well, 'cause they're famously known as
因为大家都知道它们是
the horniest of the flight animals.
最骚浪贱的飞行动物
You following me so far?
你还能跟上我的节奏吗
Okay, well,
好的
here's where it gets a little funky and a little cool.
有趣又很酷的是
So the bird takes his, uh, "Mm"
鸟拔出它的那个
and, uh, uh, puts it in the bee's "Hmm."
放进蜜蜂的那个里面
Know what I'm saying? Yeah.
懂我的意思吗 不错
And so anyway, they just keep them in there
不管怎样 它们就这样结合着
and they just move them around, uh,
然后它们就走来走去
for what's usually a very, very short period of time.
通常来说 它们不会走太久
Right?
对吧
And, uh, that's the birds and bees talk. Yeah.
这就是鸟与蜜蜂的谈话 对
God, thought it'd be harder than that.
天哪 我还以为不会这么容易说出口呢
Well-- but, hey, that's what the bee said.
但是 蜜蜂就是这样说的
Boom.
哈哈
Melissa, would you mind wandering around like a zombie
梅丽莎 你能去别的地方
somewhere else, please?
像个僵尸一样乱逛吗 谢了
Yeah, Jasper and I are having the, uh... talk.
没错 贾思博和我在 谈话
Hey, don't be scared,
别害怕
she's not a zombie.
她不是僵尸
Oh, you probably don't even know what a zombie is.
你大概都不知道僵尸是什么
Well... you know when someone dies?
你知道人会死对吧
Well, a zombie
僵尸呢
is a corpse that comes back to life.
就是死而复生的尸体
And they're terrifying.
他们很吓人
I mean, they have an insatiable appetite for human flesh,
他们对人类血肉的渴望永不满足
and they just keep coming after you and after you,
而且他们会一直追着你
till they get you.
直到他们抓住你
And they're so fast.
而他们的行动又很迅速
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, there you are, hon.
你在这里啊 亲爱的
Cannibals are...
食人族是
Melissa...
梅丽莎
Todd?
陶德
Could you please get Melissa out of here?
你能把梅丽莎带出去吗
She's really freaking Jasper out.
她要把贾思博吓死了
I'm sorry, buddy. Here, hon, it's time for your medication.
抱歉 兄弟 亲爱的 该吃药了
She's kind of in a foggy stage.
她现在的状态比较一言难尽
I've been having to guess on her dosage.
我一直在猜到底药量应该是多少
I'm not exactly sure how much to give her, so...
我不知道要给她吃多少药 所以...
Less maybe?
不然少吃点
Yeah.
是啊
But maybe more, though.
但吃多点也行吧
That's kind of where I'm at.
我就是这样想的
Hey, bud.
你好啊 小兄弟
Come on.
走吧
Aw, look at this.
看呐
He is a great little artist.
他真是个小艺术家呀
I thought it was important he have all his stuff here.
我觉得应该把他所有的东西都拿过来
Make him feel more comfortable.
让他更自在一些
Whoa, baby bump alert.
准妈妈上线了
Yeah.
是啊
Looks more like a beer belly alert.
感觉更像是个啤酒肚呢
Hush. You look fantastic.
别这么说 你美极了
Baby bump, huh?
显怀了 是吧
Yeah, it's crazy.
是啊 简直不可思议
I actually popped a button on my pants yesterday.
我昨天裤子的扣子都崩开了一颗
Funny, this button-popping story.
这个崩开扣子的故事太有意思了
I don't recall you wearing pants yesterday...
我都不记得你昨天有穿裤子
Well, that's 'cause I popped a button on them.
因为我把扣子崩开了啊
Can I see these pants?
我能看下那条裤子吗
Carol, what do you want with her mother-grabbin' pants?
卡萝尔 你想拿她的裤子干什么
She just told this intense story
她刚讲了这么个有趣的故事
of a button blasting off the front of her jeans,
说她把自己的裤子扣子崩开了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表