剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man On Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
I need to know what this pill is.
我得知道这是什么药
Clozapine.
氯氮平
Uh, Gail, it's a match.
盖尔 是一样的
Looks like we have company,
看来有人来了
and that company is a Yoda.
而那个人 是尤达[《星球大战》的角色]
Where the hell are you?
你到底去哪里了
Found a Yoda, looks like we did.
我们似乎找到尤达了
I can't believe a kid's alive.
我简直不敢相信有个孩子还活着
Poor thing, what he's been through.
可怜的小家伙 经历了那么多
Alone all this time.
一直以来都孤身一人
No family, no friends.
没有家人 没有朋友
Has he said anything at all?
他有说过话吗
Not yet.
还没有
Nah, words are just things.
语言不过是外在形式
You guys'll find a way
你们会像我一样
to bond with him like I have.
找到一种和他联♥系♥的方式的
Isn't that right, you little turkey?
对吧 小火鸡
What a connection.
真是心有灵犀啊
So, look, I know what you're all thinking.
听着 我知道你们在想什么
You know, Tandy's the finder,
坦迪是发现他的人
so, naturally, Tandy should be the keeper.
所以自然他就归坦迪所有
No one's thinking that.
没人这么想
Yeah, there's no keeper in this situation.
而且现在也没有归谁所有这种事
This is a child.
这是个孩子
Or a Benji Buttons.
也可能是本吉·巴顿斯
Okay, if you still think he's a Benjamin Button,
好吧 如果你还是觉得他是本杰明·巴顿
you shouldn't be anywhere near him.
那你就应该离他远点啊
Fine, he's a kid.
好吧 他是个孩子
Look, I put in a lot of hours out there in those woods
听着 我在树林里花了大把的时间
opening up my heart, and making him feel the security
打开我的心扉 给他安全感
that only a father can provide.
这些只有一个父亲才能给他
Now, am I his literal father?
我是他的生父吗
Probably not.
可能不是
But am I spiritually his father? Without a doubt.
但我是他的灵魂之父吗 毋庸置疑
So to quote the late Sir Paul McCartney,
所以引用已故保罗·麦卡特尼爵士
and the even later Michael Jackson,
和已故迈克尔·杰克逊的话
"That boy is mine.
那个男孩归我所有
That doggone boy is mine."
那该死的男孩是我的
He doesn't belong to anybody,
他不归任何人所有
you friggin' nimwood.
你这蠢货
Maybe I can help. From my work with strays,
也许我能帮忙 凭我与流浪汉打交道的经验
I learned that the most important thing you can do
我学到了最重要的事情就是
is project a feeling of calm.
提供一种安定感
You know, just make him feel comfortable, safe.
就是让他感到舒适 安全
Hey, there, little guy.
你好 小家伙
Hi. Just relax.
你好呀 别紧张
We're all your friends.
我们都是你的朋友
Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
我做什么能让你感到舒适呢
Hey, there, my little dude.
你好呀 小兄弟
You want to take your mask off?
你想把面具摘下来吗
Okay, nobody takes that mask off.
好的 没人会摘掉你的面具的
He wears that thing forever, you hear?
他一辈子都要带着那个面具 听到了吗
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
You want some pizza?
要吃点披萨吗
Well, there's that beautiful face, huh?
你真漂亮啊 对吧
Hey, can you tell us your name?
你能告诉我们你叫什么吗
Oh, he's shy.
他很害羞
Okay, let me start.
好吧 我先来
My name is Tandy.
我叫坦迪
Okay, so, uh,
你知道了吧
can you tell us your little name? Huh?
那你能告诉我们你的名字了吗
Okay, it appears we're dealing with a deaf.
他好像是个聋子
Or, like, a Nell.
也有可能他是个野人
Okay, let me try.
好吧 我来试试
I'm gonna say some common names,
我会说一些常见的名字
and you just let me know if I guess it.
如果我猜中了你就告诉我
Daphne.
达芙妮
Smeegle?
思米加
LaFontaine.
拉方登
Carol, those aren't common names.
卡萝尔 这些名字一点也不常见
Maybe not where you grew up,
可能你家那边不常见吧
but we had two LaFontaines on our block.
但我们那块儿有两个叫拉方登的呢
Oh, they were always picking on poor Smeegle.
他们总是欺负小可怜思米加
LaFontaines are notorious bullies.
拉方登们是臭名昭著的坏蛋
Guys! His name's labeled right here
各位 他名字写在这儿呢
on the front of his backpack.
他的背包面上就有
He's Jansport.
他叫杰斯伯
No, Tandy, that's the name of the backpack company.
不 坦迪 那是背包公♥司♥的名字
But it's got a nice ring to it, huh?
但是这名字很不错 不是吗
All in favor of naming the kid "Jansport"?
大家喜欢叫他杰斯伯吗
You can't name a kid a backpack.
你不能让一个孩子和背包用同一个名字
And I would never suggest that we do that, okay?
我绝对不会这样想的 好吗
But we can be inspired by it. Okay, let's brainstorm--
但我们确实可以由此发散思维 想想看
Jan, Janice...
简 加尼斯
Oh, I like Janice.
我喜欢加尼斯
Janice it is.
那就加尼斯了
No, you're not naming him Janice.
不 你不能叫他加尼斯
Guys, look, he's obviously got a name,
听着 他显然有自己的名字的
and he'll tell us when he's ready.
他准备好了自然会告诉我们的
But in the meantime, we have to call him something.
但在此期间 我们总得给他个称呼啊
I mean, kids need names.
孩子需要名字
It gives them confidence, self-esteem.
这能给他们自信 尊严
Half the kids in jail never had names.
监狱里有一半的孩子一辈子都没有过名字
That's why they give them numbers.
所以他们才会被编号♥
Ooh, how about Jansport?
那杰斯伯怎么样
Oh, we already did that one.
我们已经讨论过这个了
Uh, Jasport! Jasport.
加斯伯 加斯伯
Uh, Japort, Japah... Jasper. Jasper!
加伯 加巴 贾思博 贾思博
Jasper-- what do you think?
贾思博 你们觉得怎样
Fine.
好吧
Is that okay?
可以吗
Can we call you Jasper?
我们能叫你贾思博吗
He loves it.
他喜欢这个名字
Hi, Jasper.
你好啊 贾思博
Hey, you want to play a game?
你想玩游戏吗
You do, huh? Tag!
你喜欢对吧 捉迷藏
Hey, bud.
你好啊 兄弟
It's good to get away from those chumps, huh?
离那些笨蛋远点真好 对吧
Just the boys, am I right?
就我们俩男生玩 对吧
Psych!
收回我刚才那句话
Too slow, yeah.
太慢了
Hey, I got a little something for you.
我给你准备了点东西
Hang tight.
等着我
Jasper?
贾思博
Jasper?
贾思博
Well, there you are,
你在这里啊
you little, turkey, huh?
你这个小火鸡
Guess we're gonna have to work on the meaning of "hang tight,"
看来我得跟你好好说说等着我是什么意思了
'cause you immediately took off.
因为你转眼就走了
No worries, bud.
别担心 兄弟
Here, come on, check this out!
过来 看看这个
Look at this.
看呐
Isn't this cool?
厉害吧
This is called a margarita pool, Jasper.
这是玛格丽塔酒池 贾思博
Now, margaritas are an adult beverage
玛格丽塔是成人才能喝的饮料
that contain alcohol.
里面含有酒精
Now, what is alcohol?
那么什么是酒精呢
Alcohol is what grown-ups drink
酒精是成人饮品
when they want to get crunk; you know, loose.
他们想放松一下的时候就会喝
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表