剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
天啊
Can you stop messing around? No, no, no.
你能别闹了吗 不不不
I put a Rembrandt on mine,
我在我的上面放了伦勃朗
but I didn't put anything on yours.
但是在你的上面什么都没放
What? What do I do?
什么 怎么办
II didn't do that. Oh, my goll.
不是我弄的 天啊
Reel it in. Reel it in.
收线 快收线
Oh, my goll.
天啊
Help, Tandy! Tandy!
快帮忙 坦迪 坦迪
Look at this! Tandy!
快看 坦迪
I can't believe it. I can't believe it.
难以置信 难以置信
Oh! It's a fish!
是条鱼
You got a better idea?
还有更好的主意吗
I didn't think so.
我看也没有
Go, Tron!
快去 电子霸主
Find the others!
去找到其他人
No. No!
不 不
No!
不
See you in hell, robo-turd.
下地狱吧 机器混♥蛋♥
Damn it!
该死
Where the hell are you fricking people?!
你们到底去哪里了
Come find me!
快来找我
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Is Melissa gone?
梅丽莎不见了吗
What?
什么
Well, no.
没有
Of co... I-I was just singing, uh, "Melissa."
当然...我只是在唱《梅丽莎》
You know, that Allman Brothers song.
奥尔曼兄弟乐队那首歌♥
But back home he'll always run
在家的时候他总是跑向
to sweet... Melissa!
甜美的...梅丽莎
She's gone, man.
她不见了 伙计
I-I've-- I-I looked everywhere for her.
我到处都找过了
I knew that we should've restrained her.
我们就应该把她绑起来
No. Look, stop saying that.
不 别那么说了
We just need to figure out where she is, man.
我们需要弄清楚她在哪里
Why don't we start with the roof?
从屋顶开始找起吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Can you, can you, can you please get down from there?
你...你能从那上面下来吗
It's-it's really not safe.
上面真的很不安全
Why, are you worried I'm gonna jump?
怎么 你担心我会跳下去吗
No, no, no, no! Please don't do that! No, no, no.
不不不 求你不要 不不不
Do what? This?
不要什么 这个吗
Melissa! Melissa, please. Come down from there.
梅丽莎 梅丽莎 求你了 你快下来
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Okay.
好吧
What's up?
怎么了
What are you doing up there, hon?
你去那里干什么 亲爱的
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, hon.
亲爱的
You want to take, uh, just a little walk with me?
你想跟我散个步吗
Cute little sucker, huh?
小东西真可爱
What do you think, boy or girl?
你觉得这是公的还是母的
Oh, definitely a girl.
肯定是母的
Yeah? How can you tell? Yeah.
是吗 怎么看出来的 是
Well, fish have famously pronounced penises.
鱼的鸡鸡很明显的
Or is that horses?
还是马的来着
Either way,
无论如何
my gut is telling me this is a little fish girl.
直觉告诉我这条鱼是母的
Works for me.
好吧
Should we name her?
要给她取个名字吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Why don't you do the honors?
你来取吧
I want to name her Gail.
我想叫她盖尔
Gail it is.
就叫盖尔
I think I want to go back to the motor home.
我想回我们的房♥车
But I thought we were starting to have fun.
我还以为我们玩得很开心
Let me finish.
让我说完
I want to go back to the motor home
我想回我们的房♥车
and have honeymoon sex with my husband.
跟我丈夫蜜月爱爱
Oh. Well, let me go wash my balls.
那让我去洗洗我的蛋蛋
Keep 'em dirty.
下流肮脏没关系
Carol Pilbasian Miller!
卡萝尔·菲尔贝森·米勒
Just kidding, please wash them.
我开玩笑 你快去洗吧
Where should I put down my sleeping bag?
我应该把睡袋放哪里
Oh, Tandy?
坦迪
Why would we do sexy camping jibber-jabber
我们已经在露营了 为什么还要
when we're already camping?
玩露营性♥爱♥场景
Oh, so we're going the other way with it.
那我们换个方法
Okay. Uh, you want me to
好 你想让我
pull down the duvet cover
把羽绒被套覆盖到
on our big, fancy, indoor bed?
我们的华丽室内大床上吗
Oh, yeah, that's more like it!
好 这才像话
How big is the bed, Tandy?
床有多大 坦迪
California King.
宾馆大床那么大
What's the sleep number?
睡眠指数是多少
Uh, it's, uh, 15 for me and 54 for you,
你是15 我是54
for a grand total of 69.
加起来刚好69
Ooh, that's firm.
指数很高啊
What's the thread count on these sheets?
这条床单的织物密度如何
It's high, Carol! How high?
密度很高 卡萝尔 有多高
It's really high! Oh, no!
很高很高 不
These sheets are for company!
这种床单是公♥司♥用的
It's too late, they're already on
太晚了 我们已经用了
and tucked real tight with hospital corners!
而且已经结结实实地都掖好了
Love this room.
我很喜欢这个房♥间
Isn't it great?
是不是很棒
It's fine.
挺好
You trust me, right?
你信任我 对吧
Yeah.
是
We think it's a good idea for you to, uh,
我们觉得你待在这里面
be in here.
是个好主意
You know, um,
你知道
just until you,
等到你...
just for a little while.
就待一小段时间
I don't want to stay in here.
我不想待在这里
I'm sor... Don't touch me.
抱... 不要碰我
It's for your... Get away from me!
这是为了你的... 让开
Todd?
陶德
Todd, the door is locked.
陶德 门锁了
Todd, the door is locked!
陶德 门锁了
Todd?
陶德
They're not gonna find me.
他们不会找到我的
I'm just gonna frickin' die here.
我要死在这里了
God, I'd give anything to see those...
天啊 只要能看到那些白♥痴♥
...frickin' idiots right now.
我什么都愿意
Carol!
卡萝尔
Farts are a natural bodily function,
放屁是一种自然的身体机能
and I took it as a sign that you were completely uninhibited.
我觉得那是一种你自♥由♥自在的标志
In fact, I hope you do it again.
说实话 我想让你再来一次
Gail! Oh, my God!
盖尔 天啊
No, no, no, no!
不不不
Oh, what do we do?
该怎么办
What do we do? Oh, mouth-to-mouth!
怎么办 人工呼吸
What? No.
什么 不
No, Tandy, you have to do the exact opposite of that!
不 坦迪 你应该反着做
Oh, suck the air out!
对 把气吸出来
Oh, Tandy, you have to put water into it!
坦迪 你得给它灌水
Okay, okay!
好好
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表