剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Just say it!
快说
No, no. no, no.
不不不
Who did this?
谁干的
Jeremy!
杰里米
In or out?
在里面还是出去
Make up your mind.
你做好决定
You want to go out there?
你想出去吗
'Cause you certainly don't seem very happy in here.
因为你在这里肯定不开心
Is that what you want?
你想出去吗
Okay. Here's your chance.
好 给你机会
So what's it gonna...
看看你...
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Well, go figure.
难以理解吧
You're a cat person that eats dog food,
你是个吃狗粮的爱猫人
and I'm a dog person that eats cat food.
我是个吃猫粮的爱狗人
I guess we're more alike than I thought.
没想到我们这么相似
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh! Can you hear me?!
能听到我吗
Oh, can you, can you hear me up here?! oh!
你能 能听到我说话吗
My-my name is, uh, Pamela Brinton! oh!
我叫 帕梅拉·布林顿
Look at me! Can you hear me?!
看着我 能听到吗
Can-can you see me?!
你能看到我吗
Battery low.
电池电量低
Drone returning to charge.
无人机返回充电
No.
不
No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no battery low. no!
不不 不要电量低 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Mobile surveillance system recharged.
移♥动♥监控系统充电完毕
Oh, my god! oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god, it's real.
天啊 是真的
Hello! Can you hear me?!
喂 能听到我吗
I'm nice, too!
我也很友好
I'm not afraid! hi!
我不害怕
My name is Pamela Brinton.
我叫帕梅拉·布林顿
Uh, je m'appelle pamela brinton.
我叫帕梅拉·布林顿
I'm in a bunker! Please come find me!
我在一个地堡里 快来找我
No!
不
Fatal error. Unit lost.
致命错误 无人机已毁
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表