剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
What in Bruce Almighty is happening?
这他妈到底是发生了什么
Road trip!
自驾旅行
What? I'm about to have a baby!
什么 我都要生孩子了
Exactly, so this is, like, our last chance
没错 所以这是我们最后一个
to do something spur of the moment
去说走就走旅行的机会
before we become boring, old parents.
趁着我们还没变成无趣的老爸妈
Tandy, turn this flipping house around and take me the flip home
坦迪 让这个房♥子掉头 带我回家
before I completely lose my flipping crumbs!
不然我就要彻底失控了
I'll have to talk to Todd; he's driving.
那我得和陶德谈谈 是他在开车
Actually got the whole crew up there.
事实上大家都在这里了
Got your medical equipment,
医疗器械也都带上了
all your scrapbooks,
你的贴画本也都带上了
and basically all the stuff that people could quickly grab.
大家短时间能拿的所有东西都拿上了
Erica even brought her new baby, which is fun.
有趣的是 艾瑞卡甚至带上了她的新生儿
Okay, Tandy, I'm gonna ask you this one more time:
好了 坦迪 我再问一次
onto which what is going?
到底发生了什么
Nothing.
啥都没发生啊
Tandrew!
坦德鲁
Carol, we can't go back.
卡萝尔 我们没法回去
Why the gol not?
为什么
Look.
听着
There's no easy way to say this.
这事不容易开口
So I'm gonna go ahead and sing it.
所以我决定用唱歌♥的方式来说
**Have you ever had a nuclear meltdown*
*你是否经历过核泄漏
**Sitting right on your face*
*它就发生在你面前
**So you load your sleeping wife into a trailer bed*
*所以你将熟睡的妻子装进拖车
**Haul her pregnant ass from that place*
*将怀孕的她脱离那个地方
**Nuclear meltdown, nuclear, nuclear meltdown*
*核泄漏 核泄漏
**Is gonna melt away the frigging skin from our bods*
*会让我们皮骨分离
**Nuclear meltdown, nuclear, nuclear meltdown*
*核泄漏 核泄漏
**Skin melting off of your body*
*皮骨分离
**Melted skin*
*皮骨分离
Okay. Here comes the boob.
好了 给你波波
Here comes the boobie.
给你波波
Oh, come on, work with me here.
来啊 吸啊
How's it going back there, Erica?
还好吗 艾瑞卡
Super awesome.
非常好
You know what they say,
你知道老话怎么说的
always wait till your baby's 12 hours old
等到你的孩子有半天大
before racing away from a nuclear dust cloud.
然后再逃离核泄漏的乌云
What's a nuclear dust cloud?
核泄漏乌云是什么
It's a, it's a ska band
那是我原来九十年代
I used to listen to back in the '90s.
常听的一个斯卡乐队
It's a poisonous cloud that gives you cancer
那是一种会让你得癌症
and slowly kills you.
然后慢慢杀死你的毒云
Melissa.
梅丽莎
Why didn't we bring the cow?
我们为什么不带上奶牛
We didn't bring the cow.
我们没带奶牛
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
We forgot the freaking cow?
我们没把奶牛带走吗
Come on.
别这样
We didn't bring the freaking cow!
我们他妈没带奶牛
Damn it. Oh, geez.
见鬼 我的天
I would've brought the cow.
我本该带上奶牛的
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 对啊
Hey, we've been driving around for, like, three hours.
我们已经开了三个小时的车了
Shouldn't we try and figure out what the hell it is we're doing?
我们不需要想想我们到底在干什么吗
Hey, guys.
大家伙
I found an Army surplus store and I hooked us up
我发现了一个军队存储商店
with one of these little bad boys.
我帮我们和一个小兄弟搭上线了
Now, Jasper, this is what's called a Geiger counter,
贾思博 这个就是盖革计数器[测量放射性]
or a Gizzy kizzy.
或者盖革
Okay? Now, if we're safe, it doesn't make any noise.
现在 如果我们安全 它不会发出声音
But if we get into a dangerous radioactive area,
但如果我们进入了危险的放射性区域
it will start making a sound like this...
它就会发出这样的声音
Thought that would register.
我还以为这个会触发呢
So you guys, uh, find any info?
你们发现什么信息了吗
I-I found this book
我发现了这本书
about what would happen if all civilization vanished.
讲的是整个文明灭绝了会发生什么
And it says, sooner or later,
上面说到 迟早
all these nuclear reactors are gonna blow.
所有的核反应堆都会爆♥炸♥
Ooh, what does it say we should do?
上面说我该怎么做
In the book we're all dead.
按书上说的 我们都死了
My book here says that we're good
我这书上写只要我们离开核泄漏
outside of a hundred-mile radius of a meltdown.
一百英里外 我们就没事
Well, just to be safe, let's make it 102.
安全起见 我们离开一百零二英里吧
Yeah.
好
Well, okay, so when can we go back to our building?
那我们什么时候回我们的大楼
20,000 years.
两万年后
Any wiggle room?
有讨价还价区间吗
No wiggles, Carol.
没有 卡萝尔
Okay, I'm trying to be cool here,
好吧 我试着保持冷静
but I just need to know where I'm gonna have my baby.
但我要知道我要在哪里生产
Why don't we just...
不如我们
move somewhere where there are no nuclear plants?
去一个没有核电站的地方
I second that. Seconded, yeah.
我附议 附议 没错
That may be a bit of a problem.
那可能有点难
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, gol, gol, gol.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Mexico looks pretty clear.
墨西哥好像没问题
Yeah, there's only one down there,
对 只有这里有一个
but this book was written in 1998,
但这本书是1998年出版的
so who knows how many there are now?
所以谁知道现在有多少
What other choice do we have?
还有什么别的选择
But those things are everywhere.
但那东西遍地都是
How the hell are we gonna get down there?
我们要怎么到那里
All we have to do is get past this little ring of nukes,
我们只要经过这个小核反应堆
and if they haven't popped their tops,
如果核反应堆没爆
I believe we're good to go.
那我们应该就安全
And if there's any problem, we'll know.
如果有问题 我们会知道的
Then I guess we're going to Mexico.
那我们就去墨西哥吧
Well, as long as we're going to Mexico,
去墨西哥的话
Melissa and I have a pitch.
就有属于梅丽莎和我的地方了
There's a little place on the Pacific Ocean.
太平洋上有个小地方
You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
知道墨西哥人怎么说太平洋吗
They say it has no memory.
他们说它没有记忆
That's where I want to live the rest of my life.
我就想在那样的地方度过余生
A warm place with no memory.
一个没有记忆的温暖的地方
Zihuatanejo. Shawshank... Redemption.
芝华塔尼欧 《肖申克的救赎》
What?
什么
Yeah, whatever. Let's freaking jam this taco stand.
随便了 我们去墨西哥鸡肉卷发源地吧
Yeah.
好
Come on. Here it is.
快吃
I'm so sorry, Erica.
抱歉 艾瑞卡
God, I didn't know it was chow time there, huh?
我不知道现在是她的进食时间
I will give you and your breasts a little privacy.
我会给你和你的胸一点隐私
Full respect in full effect.
对你们完全尊重
You know what, Tandy, it's no big deal.
坦迪 没事
This is gonna be happening a lot around here,
以后会经常这样
you might as well get used to it.
你最好习惯
Good point, yeah, might as well, uh,
说得对 那我就
rip off the Band-Aid and get on in there.
仔细看看吧
So, not latching on, huh?
她没含住乳♥头♥
Am I using the correct terminology?
我这术语说得对吗
Latching on?
含住乳♥头♥
You know what, a bit of privacy might be good.
你还是给我们点隐私吧
Oh, yeah-- uh, respect.
好 尊重
Yeah, respect.
尊重
All right.
好
Hey, Carol, relax.
卡萝尔 放松
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表