剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
And go!
开始
Jasper! Jasper! Jasp...
贾思博 贾思博 贾思...
Aw, thank you, Jasper.
谢谢你 贾思博
Okay, round one goes to Erica.
好 第一轮艾瑞卡赢
Uh, best of three. Come on, get up.
三局两胜 来 起来
What?
什么
Okay, so where do we stand?
好 目前什么情况
Uh, Erica has 21,
艾瑞卡21次
Melissa got a quick three when Erica went to the bathroom.
艾瑞卡去厕所的时候梅丽莎拿到3次
Uh, okay, so the tide turns now.
好 人是会变的
Here we go, best of 49.
开始吧 49局25胜
No, we're done here.
不 不玩了
Tandy,
坦迪
he picked Erica.
他选了艾瑞卡
Let it go, bud.
放手吧 伙计
I see. Okay.
知道了 好
And, uh, bud, you sure this is, uh, what you want?
伙计 你确定这是你想要的吗
Then so be it, all right?
那就这样吧
You're going to need these, Erica.
你会需要这个 艾瑞卡
Oh! Tandy!
坦迪
You know, I should've named you Brute,
我应该给你起名叫布鲁特[残酷]
'cause you stabbed me in the back.
因为你从背后捅了我的刀子
The back of my heart.
直接捅到我的心
Carol, what in high heaven did you tell Todd?
卡萝尔 你到底跟陶德说了什么
I just told him that if he ever messed with you,
我就告诉他如果他耍你
I'd give him the Pilbasian horns.
我不会放过他
Carol!
卡萝尔
There are two men left in this earth.
现在地球上就剩下两个男人了
Just two.
就两个
You're married to one of them.
其中一个跟你结婚了
So my options are pretty limited.
所以我的选择就很有限了
It's Todd or bust.
要么是陶德 要么是假人
So if, in the future, I decide
所以如果将来我决定
that I want to get back up on that Todd horse,
我想回到陶德那匹马上
then I am gonna get back up on that Todd horse
那我就要回到陶德那匹马上
and I am gonna freakin' ride!
我就要骑那匹马
Do you got that?
你明白了吗
Okay, I got it.
我明白了
Good. I'm sorry.
很好 对不起
You don't know how lucky you are to be married
你不知道你跟那个蠢货结婚
to that dumb son of a bitch, so count your blessings,
有多幸运 所以你就偷着乐吧
'cause I'm about to go get down and dirty
因为我要去跟一个急救演示用的假人
with a CPR dummy.
好好玩玩去了
That's my day.
这就是我的生活
Hey, Tandy.
坦迪
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah, I couldn't be happier.
好 我再开心不过了
Do you want to talk about it?
你想跟我聊聊吗
Carol, what if our baby doesn't like me?
卡萝尔 如果我们的孩子不喜欢我怎么办
Oh, don't be silly.
别说傻话了
No, I mean, I've been trying so hard with Jasper,
不 我是说 我很努力地跟贾思博相处
and he's just not having it.
可他就是不喜欢我
I'm just worried the same thing's gonna happen with our kid.
我担心我们的孩子也会这样
Tandy, our child's gonna love you.
坦迪 我们的孩子会爱你的
And Jasper's gonna love you, too.
贾思博也会爱你
You're a grower, not a shower.
你真正行动起来可厉害着呢
You think so?
你真这么觉得吗
Hey, if it makes you feel better,
如果能让你好受一点
someone who said horrible things about you in the past
那我跟你说 过去说你不好的一个人
just paid you a real nice compliment.
刚刚表扬过你
Gail? No.
盖尔 不是
Melissa? Nope.
梅丽莎 不是
Erica? Guess again.
艾瑞卡 再猜
Todd? Not today.
陶德 今天没有
Jasper spoke?! What? No.
贾思博说话了 什么 不是
Carol, that's everyone.
卡萝尔 都猜完了
Did you say Gail?
你说盖尔了吗
Yes, I did.
我说了
Oh, you said that first.
你开始就说了
Now I remember.
我记起来了
Gail said something nice about me? Mmhmm.
盖尔说我好了吗 对
So you just hold that chin up
所以你尽管昂头挺胸
and let the world see your beautiful neck.
让全世界看看你的美
'Cause our baby needs that.
因为我们的孩子需要
And so does Jasper.
贾思博也需要
Yeah.
好
Knock-knock.
叮咚
Hey, Tandy.
坦迪
I just wanted to come by and say
我只想来跟你说抱歉
sorry for being such a sore loser.
之前我那么输不起
Figured it was time to extend the old olive branch,
我想应该给你伸出橄榄枝
as they say.
这是传统嘛
So, here you go.
给你
Okay.
好
I couldn't find an actual olive branch,
我找不到真正的橄榄枝
so this is just a regular tree branch
所以就找了根普通树枝
with an assortment of canned olives taped to it.
上面加了各种各样的罐头橄榄
It sure is.
确实是
Well, thank you, I guess.
谢谢你
It's really sweet of you.
你真好
I know.
我知道
Um, anyway, uh, how's-how's he doing?
总之 他怎么样
Oh, he's good.
他很好
We had a lot of fun today.
今天我们玩得很开心
Really tired him out.
让他都玩累了
Good.
那就好
Well...
那...
Do you want to say good night?
你想说晚安吗
Oh, I mean, I-I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, you know, he's sleeping.
他都在睡觉了
Tandy, just go say good night to him.
坦迪 去跟他说晚安吧
Yeah, but I don't want to bug him, he's...
我不想烦他 他...
Tandy, just go say good night.
坦迪 去说晚安吧
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Okay.
好吧
Uh, okay.
好吧
Maybe just for tonight.
今晚就给你抱吧
Good night, little guy.
晚安 小家伙
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表