剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Now, Jasper, I did a little thinkeroo on my slide,
贾思博 我滑行的时候思考了一下
and I just want to boomerang
如果可以 我想
back to the Erica of it all, if I may.
回去艾瑞卡生产的现场
Now, look, bud,
听我说 伙计
she's not dying.
她不是快死了
See, babies are quite large,
婴儿是很大的
but the openings they come out of are quite small.
但是他们的出口很小
It's a design flaw.
这是设计缺陷
Uh, so what you were hearing was just totally natural.
所以你听到的都很正常
Erica's baby had been sitting in her stomach
艾瑞卡的孩子在她的肚子里
for, like, nine months,
大概待了九个月
you know, eating her poo and drinking her pee.
吃她的屎 喝她的尿
And, like most nine-month-old fetuses, you know,
就跟大多数九个月大的胎儿一样
they start looking for a lifestyle
他们开始想换一个
that was a little less gross.
不是那么恶心的生活方式
So, they decide, very obviously,
所以很显然 他们决定
to move to the outside world.
搬到外部世界中来
And the screaming you were hearing from Erica
你听到艾瑞卡大喊
was just, you know, the baby
其实只是婴儿
winding its way through her intestines.
在她的肠子里移♥动♥
Okay.
好吧
So, why'd you think she was dying?
你为什么觉得她要死了
Because everyone I meet dies.
因为我认识的人都死了
Oh, that's not true.
不是的
I mean, you know, I can see why you would think that.
我知道你为什么那么想
I used to think that, but it's not.
我也那么想过 但其实不是的
Look, Todd, Gail, Carol,
陶德 盖尔 卡萝尔
Erica, Melissa, you and me?
艾瑞卡 梅丽莎 还有你我
We're made from something different.
我们生来就与众不同
Something that keeps us going that other people didn't have.
所以我们才能活下来 而别人没有
And it's gonna keep us going for a long, long time.
我们还会继续活好久好久
So, don't you worry.
所以你不要担心
None of us are dying any time soon.
近期我们谁都不会死的
That's right.
没错
Everything is gonna be just...
一切都不会...
...fine?
有事
Okay, Melissa, you just--
梅丽莎 你...
you got to hold those legs. Okay.
你得抓住腿 好
What's happening?
到底怎么了
It's okay, sweetie, but we just got a stubborn little baby here
没事 亲爱的 就是这孩子有点倔
that doesn't want to get into place.
不愿意摆好姿势
You really got to hold both...
两条腿都得抓紧
It's hard for me to try--
这样就很难了
I can't do both. Todd, can you grab the other leg?
我无法抓住两条 陶德 你能抓住另一条吗
I'm on belly here. I can't, all right?
我在负责肚子 我不能抓住她的腿
Okay, well, where the hell is Carol?
好吧 卡萝尔去哪里了
We really could use another set of hands here.
现在我们真的需要另一个人帮忙
She's too busy pussing out.
她在忙着害怕
Or is she too busy pussing in?
还是她在忙着来帮忙
Give me a leg.
给我一条腿
Thank you, Carol. Yeah.
谢谢 卡萝尔 没事
Todd, I need you to apply just firm pressure
陶德 我需要你在这里
right here. Okay.
用力 好
And we're-we're just gonna flip this little sucker, okay?
我们要把这个小家伙调个头
Okay, you got it.
好 没问题
Just coax and cajole.
慢慢调过来
Coax and cajole.
慢慢调过来
Coax and cajole.
慢慢调过来
Ah, I got this.
我知道了
Hey, little stinker.
小家伙
I got a present for you out here,
我给你准备了礼物
but it's only for born people. Huh?
但只有出生后才能拿到
It's kind of a Born Ultimatum.
有点像"最后生谍"
That's kind of fun.
真好玩
Is it gonna bug you guys
如果我进行现场评论
if I do some off-kilter commentary?
你们不会介意吧
You just do you, Carol.
你说你的 卡萝尔
But just remember to hold that leg.
只要抓紧她的腿就行
Okay, come on, Todd. Yeah.
来 陶德 好
Firm pressure, right there. Copy that.
这里用力 好
Yeah. What if instead of physical pressure,
好 如果不是实际用力
Todd did verbal pressure?
而是口头压力呢
Like, "Hey, 20 seconds on the clock!"
比如"就还有20秒了"
And then Todd was all like...
然后陶德就...
Are you guys still enjoying this?
你们还想听吗
Okay.
好了
Oh, my God, we did it.
天啊 我们做到了
The baby's head's in place!
婴儿的头位置好了
Yes! Yeah, yes! Yes!
太棒了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Okay, Erica...
好了 艾瑞卡
...it's go time.
关键时刻来了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Okay, Erica.
好 艾瑞卡
You are so close. Okay, on this next push,
就快好了 下一次用力
give it everything you got.
要使出全力
Okay. Okay, here it comes, here it comes.
好 来了 来了
You're doing so good, Erica.
你做得很好 艾瑞卡
Oh, my God, I can see the head.
天啊 我看到头了
It's got hair.
头上有头发
I don't why that's getting to me, but it is.
我不知道为什么 就是很想哭
She comes.
好了
It's a girl!
是个女孩
I got it, I got it, I got it!
好了好了
A girl.
一个女孩
You did it, Erica.
你做到了 艾瑞卡
It's just too much!
太感动了
She is so beautiful.
她好漂亮
What are you gonna call her?
你要给她取什么名字
And keep in mind, you promised not to use the name Bezequeel.
记住 你说过不会叫她贝丝奎尔
I was thinking... Dawn.
我想叫她...多恩
Because it's the dawn of a new day.
因为这是新一天的黎明
It really is.
确实是
Oh, farts.
糟了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表