剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
我们又碰面了
Here we are again.
不过这次 我不打算
Although this time, I'm not gonna
再救你了 克里斯缇娜
be able to save you, Christina.
他们不会让你活着走出这里的
They're not gonna let you walk out of here alive.
你就是这样 让别人替你
It's just like you to have someone else
做这种肮脏的活
do your dirty work.
就像你借告别之手杀掉维克多
Just like you had Farewell kill Viktor
只是因为你没勇气那么做
just because you didn't have the guts to.
结果都是一样的
Results are the same.
这次他们给了你多少钱
How much are they paying you this time?
很有意思
Funny, you know,
这么多年以来 我一直在教导你如何成为一名间谍
all those years I spent teaching you how to be a spy.
到头来
In the end,
是你教了我一些事情
you're the one who taught me something.
什么
What's that?
任务永远是第一位的
The mission always comes first.
托斯卡纳会一直属于我们的
We'll always have Tuscany.
桑塔娜 去搞清楚这列火车发生了什么事
Santana, find out what's going on with this train!
掩护我
Cover me!
米尔斯
Mills?
你救过我一次 现在换我掩护你了
You once had my back. Now I got yours.
准备好了吗
You ready?
走
Move!
现在真的不是时候 基尔罗伊
Seriously bad timing, Kilroy.
或者正是时候 如果你想活下来的话
Or perfect timing, that is, if you wanna live.
我刚刚截获了一些俄♥罗♥斯♥的军事通讯
I just intercepted some Russian military communications
有一队越南特种部队士兵
and there's a Vietnam Spetsnaz soldier company
在下站等着你们
waiting for you at the next station.
等我们到了之后会想办法解决的
Well, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.
现在 这列火车已经超速失控了
Right now, this train is speeding out of control.
确实是个问题 你们的唯一机会就是
That's the problem... Your only chance
在下一个蒙古铁路的交叉道
to change tracks is at the upcoming interchange
- 改变轨道 - 好的 然后呢
- of the Mongolian line. - Yeah, and?
我正在入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥的铁路系统
And I'm hacking the Russian railways now,
我把道岔扳过去了
and I'm throwing the switch.
但是如果你不能把火车减速
But it's not gonna do any good
这样也不会有用的
if you can't slow the train down.
除非你想被困在两千吨♥钢铁中
Unless you wanna end up doing a high-speed barrel roll
做高速滚筒运动
trapped inside of 2,000 tons of steel.
你就不能直说我们必须要让火车减速吗
You couldn't have just said we have to slow the train down?
还有多少时间
How much time do I have?
两分钟 大概有一分钟误差
Two minutes. Give or take a minute.
知道了
On it!
站住
Stop!
转身
Turn around.
你在俄联邦安♥全♥局♥的朋友们去哪了
Where are your FSB friends now?
开枪吧 我罪有应得
Go ahead. Can't say I don't deserve it.
我可以再等一会儿
It can wait a little longer.
你想知道我是否爱过你
You wanna know if I loved you.
曾经我是想知道的
There was a time I needed to know.
但现在不想了
Now is not that time.
真♥相♥就是
Still, truth be told,
是的
I did.
我曾经爱你
I did love you.
波斯尼亚 托斯卡纳 莫斯科
Bosnia, Tuscany, Moscow.
所有一切都是真的
All of it was real.
我当时只是觉得
I just felt at the time,
叛逃是我唯一的选择
defecting was my only option.
我现在觉得那是一个错误
I realize now that was a mistake.
- 葬送了两条人命 - 三条
- Ruined two lives. - Three.
还有维克多
Let's not forget about Viktor.
维克多不仅仅是个无辜的旁观者
Viktor was not just an innocent bystander.
他是一位试图勒索你的俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
He was an FSB agent who tried to blackmail you.
在你叛变之后 有多少人像维克多一样被害
How many other Viktors were killed after you defected?
你交出了多少名字
How many names did you hand over?
没有其他人了
No more.
我发誓
I swear.
我只答应了培训他们
I just agreed to teach.
帮助一个新生而野心勃勃的俄♥罗♥斯♥
To help a new and ambitious Russia
发展防御车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
develop the skills to defend themselves
防御能力
from terrorists coming out of Chechnya.
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥很可能会去阿富汗袭击美国人
Men who would've gone to Afghanistan to kill Americans.
什么意思 我反而应该感谢你吗
What, am I supposed to thank you?
你培训出来的特工
How many other innocent people were killed
杀害了多少无辜的人
by the intelligence agents that you trained?
你是个叛徒 也是个懦夫
You're a traitor and a coward,
你唯一应得的就是正义审判
and the only thing you deserve is justice.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我只是很惊讶 你花了这么久才找到我
I'm just surprised it took you so long to find me.
这跟你在电♥话♥簿里面的信息并不太一样
It's not exactly like you're listed in the phone book.
我每年都会乘坐这列火车
I take this train every year.
这会让我想起来我们曾经在托斯卡纳坐的那趟列车
It reminds me of the one we took through Tuscany.
我从来没有停止给你写信
I never stopped writing.
- 基尔罗伊 - 基尔罗伊 快点
- Kilroy's here. - Kilroy, quick.
刹车的俄语是什么
What's the Russian word for "brake"?
停车 俄语吗
Uh, stop, Russky?
刹车 停车吗
Brake sdilonovich?
基尔罗伊 专心点
Kilroy, focus!
好的 我在搜索
Okay, I'm searching.
出了点小问题 是用斯拉夫字母写的
Uh, there's a little problem. It's in Cyrillic.
我该怎么跟你说呢
Um, how... How do I describe this?
我以后肯定不会选你当画图猜词的搭档
Remind me never to pick you as a partner for Pictionary.
好的 等等 这个看起来像英语单词 TOP
Okay, hold on, hold on. It looks like the word "top."
然后 后面跟着 MO 就像含羞草
Okay, and then "mo," like in, you know, "mimosa."
真不敢相信我竟然说了含羞草
Oh, I can't believe I said "mimosa."
后面跟着数字三
And, Uh, followed by the number 3.
祈祷你是正确的吧
Pray you're right, man.
你还好吗
You okay?
他在哪
Where is he?
他去哪了
Where is he?
他跑了
He's gone.
我们抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
别想阻拦我
Do not try to stop me.
我跟你一起行动
We're gonna do this together.
好吗
Okay?
你去那边找
You go that way.
走
Go.
你在等什么
What're you waiting for?
开枪啊
Pull the trigger.
我就知道
I knew it.
你对我还有感觉
You still have feelings for me.
不
No.
我来这里是为了你
I was never here for you.
很讽刺 是不是
Ironic, isn't it?
第一次遇到
The first time I meet the
臭名昭著的 告别 就是再见了
infamous Farewell is a goodbye.
这一枪是为了维克多
That was for Viktor
和其他你杀害的中情局
and for all the other CIA assets
特工探员
you killed over the years.
这一枪是为了他们的家人
And this is for their families.
你怎么知道告别也在这列火车上
How did you know Farewell was gonna be on the train?
盯紧你的情报来源 记得吗
Never take your eyes off your source, remember?
我猜她不会舍得让她
I figured she would never let her
最优秀的线人远离视线的
best asset out of her sight.
在我们玩猫鼠游戏的时候
Spotted her a few times during
发现了她好几次
our cat-and-mouse game.
我很高兴
I'm glad...
最后是你的开的枪
You were the one who pulled the trigger in the end.
还有时间
There's still time.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表