剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Hello?
-是我 -米尔斯
- It's me. - Mills.
感谢老天 你没事吧
Oh, thank God. Are you okay?
我很好 我在土耳其
I'm fine. I'm in Turkey.
哈特怎么样了
How's Hart?
她不太好
She's not good.
有人撞车逃逸
There was a hit and run.
她在昏迷中
She's in a coma.
是拉姆塞干的
It was Ramsey.
他杀了看管扎玛尼的中情局特工们 抓走他
He killed the CIA agents guarding Zamani, took him.
还抓了我
Took me.
我知道 他来找我们麻烦了
I know, he's out to get us.
我们得转守为攻
We're done playing defense.
我们正在想办法
We're trying to figure it out right now.
能一会儿打回给你吗
Can I call you back in two minutes?
我等着
I'll be right here.
好了 我进到服务器室了
All right, I'm in the server room.
解除了防火墙 马上向你发送
I disabled the firewall. I'm about to shoot you
大量数据 就现在
a fire hose of data, right now.
网络传输中
输出信♥号♥♥
有效内存1T
收到
Got it.
-筛选中 -找一下任何
- Sifting through. - Look for any kind
个人日程安排 私人日程
of personal schedule, a private calendar.
也许可以找一下周二有没有
Might want to search for, uh, Tuesday
淹死一袋子小猫咪
Drown a bag of kittens.
这绝对是拉姆塞周六晚的娱乐项目
That's definitely Ramsey's Saturday night fun.
顺便说一句 基尔洛 米尔斯打电♥话♥来了
By the way, Kilroy, Mills just called.
-他没事 -是个好消息
- He's okay, - Okay, good news, good news.
你有告诉他拉姆塞的事儿吗
Did you, um, tell him about Ramsey?
有 他在等我们回电♥话♥呢
Yeah. He's waiting on us now.
很好 没有压力啊
Great, so no pressure or anything. Okay.
好了 我找到封邮件标签
Okay, guys, I found an email handle
写着拉姆塞军团
that references Ramsey's Ranger platoon.
就是这个 你发现了什么
That's it. What do you got?
标记了安卡拉 拉姆塞在安卡拉有办公室
A reference to Ankara. Ramsey has an office in Ankara.
还有一堆加密邮件
And a bunch of confidential emails,
是关于某个国会代表团
about some type of Congressional delegation,
参议员麦克德莫特今天抵达土耳其
a Senator McDermott is arriving in Turkey today.
糟了 真的车来了
Oh, crap. That's the real van.
-基尔洛 中止 -中止 中止计划
- Kilroy, abort. - Abort. Abort mission!
我们找到了些东西
Hey, we got something.
土耳其 安卡拉
有个国会代表团在土耳其
There's a CODEL in Turkey.
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的参议员麦克德莫特
Senator McDermott from the Armed Services Committee
今天抵达那里
arrives today.
你认为拉姆塞计划袭击代表团吗
You think Ramsey's planning on attacking the CODEL?
我不确定 信息
I'm not sure. The information's
-还在收集中 -桑塔纳
- still coming through. - Santana?
-埃拉 你说 -谁是埃拉
- Go, Ella. - Who's Ella?
找到了些别的 一个两周前录的视频
Found something else. A video. Made two weeks ago.
把视频发到我给你发的这个号♥码上
Send it to the number I'm texting you right now.
-好的 -我 塔米尔·扎马尼
- Will do. - I, Tamir Zamani,
对安卡拉的爆♥炸♥事件负全部责任
take full responsibility for the bombing in Ankara.
安卡拉有爆♥炸♥事件吗
There was a bombing in Ankara?
-还没有 -洒下美国参议员
- Not yet. - Spilling the blood
和他的十字军战士们的鲜血
of a U.S. Senator and his soldier crusaders.
这次袭击将拉开战争的序幕
This attack is the first of many to come.
他要弄死参议员 然后让扎马尼顶罪
He's gonna take out the Senator and pin it on Zamani.
扎马尼死了 我杀了他
Zamani's dead. I killed him.
-你杀了 -不重要了
- You did? - Doesn't matter.
世界还不知道这件事呢
The world doesn't know that yet
拉姆塞提前录了这段视频
and Ramsey prerecorded this.
这是高级陷害
It's a master frame-job.
米尔斯 你是唯一一个可以阻止他的人
Mills, you're the only one who can stop him,
我们能怎么帮你
so how can we help?
我需要一些工具
I got a list of equipment.
想着你应该能寄给我
Think you can get it delivered to me?
没问题 把地址发给我
Done. Text me your location.
我现在就需要 也有可能已经有点晚了
I need it now. It might already be too late.
土耳其 安卡拉
我是说 这些人不是闹着玩的
I mean, these guys weren't messing around, you know?
他们都是冷血杀手
I mean, they were stone-cold killers.
但我走上前 非常冷静
But I walk up, real smooth-like, real calm.
我就说 "怎么样
I'm like, uh, "How you doin'?
我是来修网的"
Here to fix your internet." Huh?
-真的很英勇 -对吧
- That's very brave. - Right?
-非常英勇 -我知道
- Very brave. - I know.
那你觉得给她留下好印象了吗 有一点吗
You think she's impressed? A little bit?
被我的行为 能力打动了吗
By the ops... Skills?
绝对的
Oh, yeah. Totally.
但我觉得我们该专心做这件事
Um, but I think that we should focus right now.
米尔斯给我们发了个清单
Mills sent us a shopping list, all right?
我们来花点加密货币吧
So let's go spend some of that cryptocurrency, all right?
也许 也许我该邀请她吃晚餐
Yeah, maybe--maybe I should just ask her out to dinner.
你知道 只是卡萨布兰卡里面的一样
You know? Just something "Cas."
你知道有个应用
So have you heard of an app, uh--
是加密的 叫电幕
it's encrypted, called Televeil.
-我当然知道 -很好
- Yeah, of course I have. - Great.
这是个一站式购买♥♥高级武器的应用
- It's a one-stop-shop for the discriminating covert op.
地对空导弹
Surface-to-air missiles,
反坦克武器 自杀背心
anti-tank weapons, suicide belts.
他们从哪搞来这些东西
Yikes, where do they get all this stuff?
我们 价值十亿美元的美国武器
Us. A billion bucks worth of U.S. Weapons,
遍布黑市 只要价格合适
all over the black market, and for the right price,
你就可以要求送货上门
you can get them delivered right to your door.
我以为优步送餐已经够恐怖的了
I thought UberEats was spooky.
好了 抓紧时间 布莱恩现在就需要
- All right, we gotta hurry. Bryan needs this now.
土耳其 安卡拉
你的名字是米尔斯吗
Your name Mills?
你看起来不像是圣♥战♥分子 你是车♥臣♥吗
You don't look Jihadi. You Chechen?
-你带了武器来吗 -当然
- You bring the gear? - Absolutely.
过来
Come.
我需要个能把简易爆♥炸♥装置毁掉的东西
I need something that can take out an IED.
护航干扰系统 美军军用级别
Convoy-jammer system. U.S. Military grade.
马克18来♥复♥枪♥ 带消声器
Mark 18 rifle, with suppressor.
美国制♥造♥
Made in the U.S.A.
伊♥拉♥克♥部队逃离摩苏尔的时候丢下了些武器
Iraqi forces left some things behind when they fled Mosul.
-贝瑞塔手♥枪♥吗 -不好的武器
- Beretta? - Terrible weapon.
我有把柯尔特手♥枪♥ 更好的随身武器
I have a Colt. Much better sidearm.
那个东西 还能用吗
That thing. Does it even work?
我卖♥♥给你的每一样东西
Everything I sell you
都有不好用退货的保证
comes with a money-back guarantee.
别忘了这个 最新的来自中国的无人机
Don't forget this: Latest UAV drone from China.
-无人机 -可以放进口袋里
- A drone. - Fits in your pocket.
有些病毒 但是是好东西
Some malware, but it's good.
我还给你放了个医药箱在里面
I even throw in a medical kit for you,
即使我听说你们车♥臣♥分子很坚强
even though I hear you Chechens are tough.
我不是车♥臣♥
I'm not Chechen.
也不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Or a terrorist.
我已经晚了
What I am is late.
你知道路吗 我需要个司机
You know these roads? I need a driver.
不好意思 我的朋友 我是个商人
Sorry, my friend, I'm a businessman.
-不是士兵 -我会让我的人
- Not a soldier. - I'll get my people
再给你两万的
to throw in another 20K.
两万 好的
20K. Okay, my friend.
我是麦克德莫特
McDermott.
刚和国♥家♥安♥全♥局欧文斯局长聊过
Just spoke to NSA Director Owens.
总统要求我们不要和
POTUS is asking us not to discuss
任何同盟或者军队讨论私有化的问题
privatization with any of our allies or troops.
如果这真是个秘密的话
Well, if it's such a Goddamn secret,
为什么军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥
why did the Armed Services Committee
要征求大卫·拉姆塞的意见呢
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表