剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Well, I would offer you an apology,
不如给你些像监外工作那样
but how about something more useful
更实际的好处
like a work release?
为你工作吗
Working for you?
算了吧 对政♥府♥没什么兴趣
Yeah, no thanks, not really a big fan of the government,
更不想为政♥府♥工作
much less wanna work for one.
那也没看能阻止你在黑进匡蒂科之前
Well, that didn't stop you from consulting for the FBI
为联调局当顾问
before they caught you hacking into Quantico.
然后你用你的权限做了什么来着
And then what did you do with your access?
你黑了国家情报局长的电脑
You hacked into the Director of National Intelligence.
我想说你和政♥府♥之间的瓜葛
So, I'd say your government-related issues
很大程度上是你咎由自取
are largely self-inflicted.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
狗改不了吃屎 这是我天性
Frog meets scorpion. It's my nature.
这也就是我为什么来这
Which is exactly why I'm here.
联调局就不能从克莱顿·巴斯那里
Didn't the Feds buy some kind of magic fairy dust
买♥♥点魔法粉来让你追踪坏蛋吗
from Clayton Bass so you could track down your supervillains?
有更好的
Got something better.
你从哪里搞到这个的
Where the hell did you get this?
老式间谍技术还是打败了高科技
Old school tradecraft still beats high tech.
你偷了眉心
You stole Ajna?
我偷的是第二版
I stole version 2.0.
技术上来说只是核心部分 但...
Well, technically, just the guts, but...
所以想出去兜兜风吗
So, you wanna take it for a spin?
想
Yeah. I do.
不幸的是 不会有人
Unfortunately, without access to intelligence feeds,
给我情报源的访问权限
which no one in their right mind is gonna give me,
你搞了辆跑车 但可惜没油
you got yourself a race car, no gas.
我能给你权限
I can get you access to feeds.
高级权限
Upstream.
为什么是我
Why me?
你关心吗
Do you care?
如果是要为一个曾毁了我的人工作
If I'm gonna work for the spook that ruined my life,
那是的 我很关心
yeah, I do, I do care.
好吧 有人告诉我
Okay, well, something tells me
你不会在这没有网的牢房♥里
you're not gonna wanna spend the next 20 years
乖乖待上二十年
in this box without broadband.
我要怎么出去
How does this work?
假释吗
Parole board?
没那必要
That won't be necessary.
我刚给国安局的副局长打了电♥话♥
I just called the Deputy Director of Homeland Security
给他在一个半吊子软件上省了几百万
and saved him a few million on some half-assed software.
那家伙欠我的
Guy owes me.
我很欣赏这一点 因为我只做全套
I can appreciate that, 'cause I only do whole-ass.
你真的以为设立国安局
You do realize the ?Department of Homeland Security
只是为了对付意大利的无政♥府♥组织 对吗
was only created to persecute Italian anarchists, right?
是吗 好吧好吧 我就确认下
Yeah? Okay, okay, just checking.
好吧
Mmm, all right.
什么时候开始
When do we start?
我需要找个人 越快越好
I need to locate someone. Yesterday.
着急什么
Why the hurry?
因为和你一样 他刚出狱
'Cause like you, he also just got out of prison
而且直觉告诉我
and my gut tells me
有人不想让他回家
that someone doesn't want him to come home.
既然都是前科犯 我当然乐意帮忙
Hmm, always happy to help out a fellow con.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
-真假 -真
- Really? - Yes.
好吧 反正我也能黑了它 无所谓了
Okay, I mean, I can hack it, but sure.
把那小玩意儿带上吧
Let's get that bitch on.
这儿可不一样了
Well, this is different.
哪家老旧的上世纪银行吗
Some old turn-of-the-century bank?
那是很久以前了
Long time ago.
就在K大街拐角
Right off of K street,
就在乔治城
nestled right in the lobby of Swampa, Georgetown.
法国之军功十字章 什么啊
Croix de Guerre, huh? What is that?
历史协会 慈善机构
Historical society? Philanthropic?
差不多吧
Something like that.
钟楼还有蝙蝠 布鲁斯·韦恩住这里吗
Bats in the belfry. Bruce Wayne up here?
害怕蝙蝠吗
Are you afraid of bats?
害怕 不 只是讨厌
Afraid? No, more like repulsed.
虽然 它们用
I mean, I suppose the whole
声纳系统定位是很酷
echolocation sonar thing is cool--
完全是盲飞
I mean, they're literally flying blind--
但有狂犬病 还是算了
but the rabies, no, not so much.
有意思 是的
Interesting. Oh, yeah.
墙体很厚 天成的法拉第电笼
Thick walls make for a natural faraday cage.
理解了 这些绝缘线
I get it, these lines are insulated
是为了处理最高机密信息
to process top secret information.
我们在敏感信息隔离处 对吧
We're standing in a SCIF, aren't we?
好吧
Okay.
这是你以前工作的门面之一 对吗
This is one of your old fronts, isn't it?
所以你才知道信息流还在 对吧
That's how you knew the feeds would still be live, huh?
好吧
Okay, all right...
我扩建了一下算法
I built out the algorithm a little bit,
所以准备被震撼吧
so get ready for some shock and awe.
我希望我们的带宽
Well, I hope we have enough bandwidth to handle
足够处理即将汹涌而来的庞大信息流
the fire hose of data those feeds are about to throw you.
好的
All right,
最后已知位置
last know location.
生物统计学
Biometrics...
主脉
The mother lode.
该死 晚了十分钟
Damn it, ten minutes behind.
算了
Screw this.
到了吗
Are we there yet?
快了 再坚持一下
Almost, just a little longer.
找到他了
I found him.
身份匹配 100%
但你不会喜欢这个结果的
But you're not gonna like how I got there.
说来听听
Try me.
我搜索了那座监狱附近的所有信♥号♥♥塔数据
I searched all the cell phone geodata near the prison,
再把数据返回国家情报局数据库
and I fed the info back into the DNI database
发现了这个
and I came up with this.
宾夕法尼亚大道935号♥
935 Pennsylvania Avenue--
这是联调局总部地址
that's FBI headquarters.
是的 有人一直在和一部
Yeah, someone's been making encrypted calls
在一个已知毒贩的安全屋的手♥机♥秘密通话
to a cell phone at a known drug trafficker's safe house
而且它就在你的人所在监狱附近
right next door to your boy's prison.
可能只是在做自己的调查
They could just be running a source.
我本来也这么想 直到我听到了
Yeah, that's what I thought until I listened
未加密的那一方的通话记录
to the unencrypted side of the conversation.
那个毁了我们军♥火♥交易的人
Your guy who ruined our little arms deal--
我找到他了
I found him.
看看吧
Take a look.
我能为你把他给解决掉
I can dispose of him for you.
什么时候发生的事
How long ago was this?
我又更好的结果
I'll do you one better.
我进行了时间对比算法
I ran a time compression algorithm
国家侦察局那弄来的卫星图片
on some satellite photos courtesy of the NRO.
好的 所以
And, okay, so,
你现在这里看到的是那部手♥机♥
what you're seeing here is the owner of that cell phone
正开车追击一部
in a truck chase engaged with
1976年的春季版凯迪拉克
a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado, spring edition.
也就是说 在他能到边境前
Meaning, they're gonna catch him
他们就要抓到他了
before he reaches the border.
备选方案呢
What about my contingency plan?
她稍微有点迟
She's running a little behind schedule.
他基本上是没救了
I mean, he's pretty much screwed.
抓紧
Hang on.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
你管方向盘
Take the wheel!
踩刹车
Brake!
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表