剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
你下一个任务 记住一件事
Just remember one thing for your next assignment,
我教过你的第一课
the first lesson I ever taught you.
永远不要让你的线人离开你的视线
Never take your eyes off your source.
你在这条线上工作多久了
How long have you been working this line?
- 三十年了 - 嗯
- 30 years. - Mm.
- 我一直都很喜欢火车 - 嗯
- I've always loved trains. - Mm?
我觉得这些很怀旧 你不觉得吗
I find them nostalgic, don't you?
只要它们准时
As long as they run on time,
你想让它们是啥都行
they can be whatever you want them to be.
你是俄♥国♥人
You Russian?
- 捷克共和国 - 啊 是的
- Czech Republic. - Ah, yeah.
我正要去见我的男朋友 尼古拉
I'm on my way to visit my boyfriend, Nikolai.
他在海参崴当石油部长
He's an oil minister in Vladivostok.
- 嗯 - 问题在于
- Mm. - The only problem is,
我订车票的时候
when I booked my tickets,
所有卧铺都卖♥♥出去了
all the sleeping berths were taken.
也许还有票
Perhaps there's an opening?
没了 都卖♥♥掉了
No, they're all taken.
让我看看
Well, let me see that.
我都说了 都满了
As I said, they're all full.
我心都碎了
I'm heartbroken.
好吧 过了下个车站
All right, I've got a berth coming up
会有个空床位 但不能超过24小时
after the next station, but less than 24 hours' time,
我只能做到这么多 好吧
that is best I can do, okay?
只要有地方躺下休息 耽误一点又何妨呢
What's a little delay for a place to lie down?
你男朋友 尼古拉
Your boyfriend, Nikolai...
他经常坐这条线吗
He, uh, travels this line a lot, huh?
我知道因为我和他一起抽过维托
I know because I share my Vitros with him.
尼古拉只抽达恰
Nikolai only smokes Dachas.
一路顺风
Have a good journey.
所以如果哈特在赤塔站上火车
So if Hart got on the train at Chita station,
我们怎么截住她
how do we intercept her?
好吧 根据我的计算 你们实在没法
Well, by my calculations, you'd never make it
赶到下一站去截她 你们得去伯力
to the next stop in time. You'd have to go to Khabarovsk,
倒数第二站
which is the second to last stop.
棒 买♥♥两张票
Great. Book two tickets.
你们俩 你们不能就这样大摇大摆地跑到俄♥国♥
Oh, you guys, you can't just waltz into Russia
就靠俩假的护照 你们几周前才
on a couple of fake passports after that little stunt
在那个俄♥国♥剧院搞了那么
you pulled at the Russian opera a couple of
一出 他们一瞬间就能发现你们
weeks ago. They'll spot you in a heartbeat.
那好 我们秘密潜入
Well, then we go in under the radar.
那你得和这边的
Well, you're gonna have to talk to
跳蚤市场谈谈看
swap meet over here about that.
真搞笑
Oh, that's cute.
我看一下俄♥罗♥斯♥东边
Let me see Eastern Russia.
日本极道用这条水路
The Japanese Yakuza use this water route
把阿富汗海♥洛♥因♥从捕鱼船上
to smuggle Afghan heroin aboard fishing trawlers
偷运进札幌
into Sapporo.
这个地方你是不是该告诉我们
Is this the part where you tell us that
一位极道老板欠你个人情
a Yakuza boss owes you a favor?
田中桑更希望被叫做老师
Tanaka-San actually prefers to be called sensei
而不是老板
and not boss.
他教水彩画
He teaches painting with watercolors
- 而且画的非常好 - 哦哇 真棒
- and they are really lovely. - Oh, wow, that is fascinating.
但他不欠我的人情 我欠他的
But he doesn't owe me the favor; I owe him one.
而且你猜怎么 这个故事说来可就长了
And you know what? It's a long story...
我们没时间干这个
We haven't got time for this.
我们该走了 她在那边 一个人 暴露了
We have to get moving. She is out there alone, exposed.
你有没有想到过 也许她独自行动
Did it ever occur to you that maybe she's going solo
是有原因的 对吧
for a reason, you know?
像是超女那样 对吧 穿着女士裤装
Like Superwoman, you know, with a pantsuit.
你有没有想到过 她把自己置于
Has it occurred to you that she's put herself
非常危急的情况里 就为处理一个旧账
in one hell of a situation to settle an old score?
她在俄♥国♥ 深入敌后
She is behind enemy lines in Russia,
那个地方是除美国外
home to the most capable intelligence service
最厉害的情报机构的家 而且她还在那里工作过
outside of the U.S., and she's worked there before,
所以他们认识她
so they know her.
你绝对不可以 毫无支援地跑到你的旧战场上去
You don't go visiting old battlefields without backup,
我可以用亲身经验说话
and I can tell you that from experience.
说不定她正走向一个陷阱
For all we know, she could be walking into a trap.
她是个很厉害的间谍 她自己能应付
She's a capable spook, man. She can handle herself.
要不是因为哈特 你还在新新监狱
If it wasn't for Hart, you'd still be cleaning
拿自己的牙刷清扫厕所呢
crappers in Sing Sing with your own toothbrush.
没有人比她更在乎这个小队了
No one cares about this unit more than her.
所以我才说 我们还等什么
That's why I said, "What're we waiting for?"
我没说吗
Didn't I say that?
所以咱们走 现在
So let's go, now!
- 你说了吗 - 嗯
- You said that? - Yeah.
- 到了札幌打给你 - 寄张明信片来
- Call you from Sapporo. - Send me a postcard.
也可以再寄个充气娃娃
Maybe also a sex doll.
或者高级清酒 为了端粒
Or some top-shelf sake, you know, for the telomeres.
他生气的时候还挺性感的
He's kind of hot when he's angry.
有事吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 我
My apologies, I...
我以为我的朋友在卧铺二号♥
I thought my friend was in berth number two.
可以理解
That's understandable.
卡斯帕罗夫先生和我换票了
Mr. Kasparov offered to switch tickets.
你是几号♥座位
What was your seat number?
总有先来后到
It was first come, first serve.
抱歉不能帮到你
Wish I could be of more help.
就确认一下我们说的是同一个人
Just to be certain we're talking about the same man,
他一米八二高 白人 黑头发
he's 6 feet tall, a Caucasian, dark hair.
听起来是他
Sounds like him,
不过他戴着个灰色帽子
except he was wearing a gray hat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还是觉得
I still can't shake this feeling
我被人跟踪了
that I'm being followed.
我们已经换了车厢
We moved cars.
考虑到我并不是经常离开赤塔
A little extra precaution was warranted,
我认为一点点预防措施
considering I don't leave
还是有必要的
the suburbs of Chita very often.
有我保护你
You've got me to protect you.
保护我 还是盯着我
Protect me? Or keep an eye on me?
或许你可以带着手下
Maybe you could take the team,
再搜查一遍火车
sweep the train one more time.
我们在你到之前就搜查过了
We swept before you got there.
很安全
It's safe.
我记得我在学院教过你
I thought I taught you at the academy never to assume
永远不要想一劳永逸
that anything's ever safe.
中情局不会随时间逝去就忘记叛徒
The CIA isn't just gonna forget about a defector,
尤其是害他们的高级线人被杀害的人
especially one that helped take out a prized asset.
你们一年只允许我休息三天
You guys give me three days of leave a year,
在那期间 至少让我可以安安心心的
The least you can do is allow me some peace of mind
也不是什么过分的要求吧
during that time.
而且 如果你的老板们发现教他们中情局谍报技术的人
Besides, your bosses wouldn't be too happy
死在火车上 他们应该也不会太开心吧
if the guy who taught them CIA tradecraft wound up dead.
我再去搜查一遍
I'll check again.
当然不能让我们最喜欢的导师感觉到不安了
Wouldn't want our favorite instructor feeling unsafe.
田中君 我有个请求
Tanaka-San, I have a request.
我和我的朋友想要乘坐
My friend and I would like passage
一艘拖网渔船 今晚开往俄♥罗♥斯♥的那艘
on one of your fishing trawlers leaving for Russia tonight.
救海豚的那笔账你还没还我
Still owe me for saving those dolphins.
我很感谢你对我们国家的贡献
While I appreciate your contribution to our planet,
不过我之前确实帮过你了
I really did you the favor.
那次受汞污染的冷盘肉
That cold meat is tainted with mercury.
被送到孩子们学校的餐厅
It ends up in children's school lunches.
你的两个孩子在公立学校 是吗
You have two kids in public school, right?
除此之外
Besides...
我想这把13世纪的
I thought this 13th-century
镰仓武士刀
Kamakura katana
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表