剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
I didn't buy any of that stuff.
并且这里还有六次类似购物历史
And yet, there's a history of six similar purchases
在六家不同的五金店
at six different hardware stores,
以及一张
as well as a receipt
男性全♥裸♥俱乐部的发♥票♥
to an all-nude gentlemen's club for some reason.
事情越来越精彩了
This just keeps getting better and better.
声明下 维克拉姆 我完全相信你
For the record, Vikram, I totally believe you, okay?
同样声明一下 我是个重罪犯
Also, for the record, I'm a convicted felon.
所以 别太激动
So, you know, don't get too excited about that.
我只是去那儿送餐
I-I-I was only there to deliver lunch.
他们用网上订餐系统
Don't tell me--they used an online ordering system
或者 应用程序
or, you know, an app?
天哪 他们抹掉了记录 对吗
Oh, God, they erased them, right?
没有任何订单记录
No record of the orders
好让我看起来像是自己去的
makes it look like I went there on my own.
问题是这样的
Here's the deal.
这家伙 他厉害得吓人
This guy, right? He's freakishly good.
但我想没有厉害到他想的那样
But not as good as I think he thinks he is.
这名字你有印象吗
Does this name mean anything to you?
埃·罗伦斯
-埃罗伦斯 -我明显在跟他说话
- Elorenz. - I'm clearly talking to him.
埃罗伦斯 没印象 为什么
Elorenz. No. Why?
因为我觉得他就是那个黑客 这是他的把柄
Because I think he's the hacker, and that's his handle.
就藏在这些代码里
And it's buried in all this code, right?
在这些攻击中 它不停出现
In all these hacks, it repeats itself
一种让细菌可以把病毒基因
从自身染色体上切除的序列
就像短回文重复序列
like a CRISPR sequence.
基本上就跟黑客的签名一样
It's basically like a hacker signature.
-你怎么找到的 -你什么意思
- How did you find it? - What do you mean?
这是我的工作
It's what I do, you know.
你干♥你♥的活 我♥干♥我的活
You do your thing. I do my thing.
它不是埃罗伦斯
You know, it's not "Elorenz," Guys.
是埃·罗伦斯 比如代表爱德华·洛伦兹
It's E. Lorenz, as in Edward Lorenz.
你们可能知道 也可能不 是混沌理论之父
Who you may know, or maybe not, as the father of chaos theory.
所以我们要找出这个人还是怎样
So are we going to go after this guy or what?
我信息不够
I don't have enough information.
那我们怎么改变这个呢
Well, what can we do to change that?
我们怎么 我想要我的生活回来
What can we--just--I'm trying to get my life back here.
让我们想想
Okay, all right, let's think.
托雷斯 真正的爆♥炸♥犯
Torres... The real bombers, man--
他们是冲着托雷斯去的 对吧
they were going after Torres, right?
那肯定是他们的计划目标
Yeah, that was their intended target, sure.
你来自渔村
Okay, so what--eh, what's it called when, uh--
用死饵钓鱼
You were from a fishing village--
怎么说来着
you know, when you fish with dead bait?
【求校】下饵
Chumming.
你知道我要说什么了吧
You see where I'm going with this?
我要你去找桑塔纳然后去
I want you to get Santana and go chumming
圣玛丽医院下饵
at St. Mary's Hospital.
-我会在路上跟你说 -你在这和基尔洛呆着
- I'll brief you along the way. - You stay here with Kilroy.
我去把鱼竿翻出来
I'm gonna get my fishing rod out of storage.
也带点枪 好吗
Bring some guns, too, okay?
因为下饵只是个比喻
Because the chumming was just a metaphor.
-他知道这个吧 -我觉得知道
- He knew that, right? - I think so.
这工作比较奇怪
It's kind of a weird job.
是你
You?
我被告知一名前中情局官员
I was told a former CIA case officer
想要和我谈话
wanted to speak with me.
我对那个一无所知
Well, I don't know anything about that.
但我愿意打赌你没抓到
But I am willing to bet you don't have
维克·德赛
Vik Desai in custody.
你仍然认为他是无辜的
You still think he's innocent.
我怎么想无关紧要
What I think is irrelevant.
但我的确有个引出爆♥炸♥犯的计划
But I do have a plan to draw out the bomber,
不管是不是维克 而且我想要你的支持
Vik or otherwise, and I'd like to enlist your support.
你到底怎么到这来的
How did you get up here, anyway?
国家情报办公室的凯西同意的
With the approval of DNI Casey.
要是我错了 没有任何影响
Look, if I'm wrong, nothing changes.
要是我对了 功劳全是你的
If I'm right, the glory's all yours.
凯西局长
Director Casey, huh?
你要什么
What are you asking?
托雷斯是爆♥炸♥犯的目标 对吧
Torres was the bomber's target, right?
看起来如此
Well, it appears that way.
所以你认为 要是爆♥炸♥犯发现
So what do you think the bomber will do
托雷斯还活着会怎么做
when he finds out Torres survived?
这消息还没公开
This is information that hasn't been released yet.
但是他没活下来
But he didn't.
-托雷斯议员已经死了 -我猜到了
- Councilman Torres is dead. - I figured as much.
但是爆♥炸♥犯不知道
But the bomber doesn't know that yet.
这个埃·罗伦斯兄弟
So this Elorenz dude--
已经证明他自己是非常厉害的黑客
he's proved himself to be a pretty masterful hacker.
所以我们得要以毒攻毒
So we're going to have to fight fuego with fuego.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying, man?
我们要做的第一件事
First thing we're going to do
就是修改奥斯卡·托雷斯的医疗记录
is we're going to manipulate Oscar Torres' medical records.
让他看起来在爆♥炸♥中活下来了
Make it look like he survived the blast.
他还活着 但是处境危急
He's alive, but he's in critical condition.
他在失血 大量的血 AB阴性血
He's losing blood, a lot of it. AB-negative blood.
我们要做的下一步就是 安全起见
Next thing we're going to do is, as a safety precaution,
让医院给他在贵宾区
the hospital is going to clear a room for him
腾个房♥间 就是通常为
in the VIP wing, usually reserved
高级政♥府♥官员
for high-level government officials,
显贵 有钱任性的沙特人之类的
dignitaries, rich Saudis that want to pay with cash,
保留的区域
that kind of thing.
最后 我们要启动
Finally, we are going to kick-start
一场献血行动
a volunteer blood drive
因为医院总会需要鲜血
because hospitals need blood anyway.
兄弟 我们是好人
And you know what, dude? We're good people.
我们简要更新一下调查进度
We have just a quick update on our investigation.
幸存者比预期的更多
We have more survivors than expected.
不幸的是 医院在的鲜血储备不足
Unfortunately, the hospital is low on blood supply.
要是任何人想要帮忙献血
So, if anybody wants to help and donate blood,
请到圣玛丽医院
they should go to St. Mary's Hospital,
特别是Rh阴性AB型血
especially if they have AB-negative.
Rh阴性AB型血是最为罕见的血型
AB-negative blood is the rarest type of blood,
我们尤其缺少这类血型的供应
and we are particularly short on that supply.
就是这样 不接受提问 谢谢
Okay, that's it. No more questions. Thank you.
幸存者比想象的多
More survivors than expected.
你觉得托雷斯
You think there's any possibility
是否可能还活着
Torres might still be alive?
不可能
Not a chance.
我们确定他就在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的那个房♥间
We got confirmation that he was in the same room as the blast.
但没有确定他已死亡
But no confirmation he's dead?
我不想说风凉话
I hate to be crass,
但是我已习惯认为他已经死去了
but I was getting used to the idea of him being dead.
我们都是
You and me both.
我去趟洗手间
I got to hit the head.
告诉我 大卫
Tell me something, David.
奥斯卡·托雷斯是什么血型
What blood type is Oscar Torres?
为什么
Why?
因为你向我保证他会死在爆♥炸♥中
Because you assured me he would die in the blast,
但我开始担心他并没死
and I'm beginning to worry he didn't.
你确定不带枪吗
Are you sure about this no-guns thing?
那些坏人也不会带枪
Bad guys won't have them either.
如果需要 枪就在外面
They're just outside if we need them.
鱼饵已抛入水中
Chum is in the water.
只剩下耐心等待
Only thing left to do now is wait.
你监视门口和护士站
You watch the doors and the nurses' station.
我到楼上站岗
I'm going to go stand guard upstairs.
好 这可能要花点时间 对吗
All right, this will probably take a little while, right?
钓鱼需要耐心
Fishing is an exercise in patience.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表