剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
加拿大
新斯科舍省
我的船员会把你的货装在甲板下面
My crew will stow your cargo below deck.
按你要求的装在一个特殊船舱里面
A special compartment, safe from prying eyes,
闲人无从偷♥窥♥
as you requested.
谢谢 船长
Thank you, captain.
这年头没多少人知道谨慎行事
Discretion is a dying art, this day and age.
你一装好就起航
You sail as soon as you're loaded.
还有其它问题吗
Do you have further questions for me?
这些就回答了我所有的问题
These answer all my questions.
小心
Watch it.
-什么d -武器
- What the hell? - Weapons?
正如我所说 船长
As I told you, captain,
真没多少人知道谨慎行事
discretion is truly a dying art.
请告知你英勇的船员向纽约起航
Please inform your gallant crew to set a course for New York.
用电量
基尔洛
Kilroy.
我需要你替我做个背景调查
I need you to do a background check for me.
基尔洛 出什么事了吗
Kilroy? Is something wrong?
没事 有事
No. Yes.
大概没事
Probably not.
背景调查
Uh, background check.
你不把名字给我我怎么查
You got a name or is it dealer's choice?
-达芙妮·怀特 -咖啡桌
- Daphne White. - Coffee table.
-咖啡桌 -咖啡桌
- Coffee table? - Coffee table.
还要继续吗 咖啡桌
Are we doing a bit? Coffee table.
你怎么知道我要让你调查她
How did you know I was gonna ask you for this?
达芙妮·怀特
Daphne White.
小学五年级教师
Fifth grade school teacher.
喜欢架空/动作/冒险类别
Predisposed to, uh, fantasy/action/adventure genre.
她喜欢臭奶酪 黑皮诺葡萄酒 队列舞
She likes stinky cheese, pinot noir, line dancing.
有点怪 你在菜市场遇到她
Kind of weird. You met her at a grocery store,
并且你这周末有个约会
and you, uh, set up a date for this weekend.
你监视我
You've been spying on me.
你意识到这么问多讽刺了对吧
You do realize how ironic it is to ask me that, don't you?
我做了力所能及的一切
Look, I've done whatever I can
让这里变成彻底的法拉第笼
to make this a fully-functioning Faraday cage,
拦截了一切流入或流出的信♥号♥♥
shielding most transmissions from going in or out,
但我没法阻止你的手♥机♥在每次你进入大楼时
but what I can't prevent is your phone from backing itself
往我们的服务器上传备份
up to our servers every time you enter the building.
包括我的私人短♥信♥
Including my personal texts.
你最好改一下设置
You might wanna change your settings.
或者不改 实际上不要紧
Or don't. Doesn't really matter.
你们俩成不了
It's not gonna work out with you two.
为什么 你发现了什么
Why? What did you find out?
她对她的朋友提过我
She mentioned me to her friends?
你在网上毫无存在感太奇怪了
It's kind of creepy you have no presence online.
她一发现
Look, she's gonna dump you, man,
你没有任何社交账号♥就会甩了你
as soon as she finds out you don't have any social media accounts.
你也没有
You don't have any.
你说什么呢 我大概有四千个
What're you talking about? I've got like 4,000 of them.
在这个账号♥上 我是个18岁就把
In this one, I'm a millionaire
工程师 企业家 慈善家 亿万富翁
创建企业包括
Zip2 X.com Paypal SpaceX Tesla SolarCity Hyperloop
第一次创建的企业卖♥♥给埃隆·马斯克的百万富翁
who sold his first startup to Elon Musk when he was 16 years old.
阿德里安·霍尔布鲁克
Adrian Hollbrook.
你大概是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
我会给她打电♥话♥ 我取消约会
I'll call her. I'll cancel the date.
停 等一下
Okay, stop. Wait.
也许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
我不要欠你任何人情
I don't need any favors from you.
这不是为了你
It's not for you, okay?
她能占用你的时间
I mean, if she can keep you busy, you know,
并且远离我的敏感信息隔离处
and out of my SCIF, uh, think of it more
把它当成平等互惠而不是人情
as a "Quid pro quo, Clarice" Vibe, rather than a favor.
我会让你看起来像是从创世纪起
I'm gonna make it look like you've been on social media
就在使用社交媒体了 你喜欢狗还是猫
since the dawn of time. You like dogs or cats?
我不太喜欢这
I am not entirely comfortable with--
-狗还是猫 -狗
- Dogs or cats? - Dogs.
这是尼科迪莫斯·萨纳托斯
Meet Nikodemos Xanatos,
擅长把世界上最可怕的武器
an arms dealer who specializes in providing
卖♥♥给最邪恶的恐怖组织的军♥火♥贩子
the world's worst weapons to the most vile terrorist organizations.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国 真♥主♥党 博科圣地
ISIS, Hezbollah, Boko Haram.
我对其久仰大名
I've more than heard of him.
尼科在联合特种作战司令部的
Niko's been on the JSOC
活捉/击杀名单上很多年了
kill/capture list for years now.
理所应当
Yeah, for good reason.
我曾在伊♥拉♥克♥执行过一次切断
I ran an op in Iraq to stop the supply chain
他卖♥♥去的EFP的供应链的任务
of EFPs that he was bringing in.
爆♥炸♥成形弹
Explosively formed penetrators.
那武器杀死了我们数百名士兵
That weapon killed hundreds of our troops.
这人冷血无情
The guy has ice water running through his veins.
任务是什么
So what's the mission?
我中情局的联络人通知我们
My contact at the CIA has informed me
他们获知尼科
that they've learned that Niko
将在纽约进行一次非法武器交易
is about to make an illegal arms deal in New York City.
他在美国国土上
Well, he's on domestic soil.
这就超出了中情局的管辖范围
That's out of the CIA's jurisdiction.
正是如此 这就是他们要我们完成这任务的原因
Precisely, which is why they've asked us to finish the job.
士兵只能在合法的战斗中击杀敌人
Soldiers only kill lawful combatants.
我们不杀人
We don't murder people.
我尊重这原则
A distinction and boundary I respect.
但尼科的交易会导致
But Niko's actions are responsible
无数暴行
for countless atrocities.
此人因除掉一切碍事之人而臭名昭著
This guy's notorious for killing anybody who gets in his way.
这是一辆在伊♥拉♥克♥无意中停在他
This is a caravan of Bedouins in Iraq who made the mistake
一个交易点的贝都因人的房♥车
of making camp at one of his drop sites.
他无情地屠♥杀♥了他们
He just ruthlessly slaughtered them.
要是我们不除掉他 会死更多人
If we don't take him out, many more will die.
有时为了大善不得不做小恶
Sometimes you have to do a bad thing for the greater good.
这里有中情局收集到的关于他
This has the intel the CIA has gathered
当前位置的情报
on his current whereabouts.
任务很简单
The mission is simple.
去纽约
You go to New York City,
定位并铲除目标
you locate and neutralize the target.
任务应该能在24小时内完成
You should be in and out in 24 hours.
为掩护这次行动 基尔洛会制♥造♥
To cover the op, Kilroy will create chatter
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥为行动安全杀死尼科的谣言
that the Russian mafia killed Niko for OPSEC.
那好
Good deal.
我不会把它写进那个谁的
And, uh, I'll make sure to leave this off
爱好里的
your list of hobbies for you know who.
我以后会解释的 也许不会
I'll explain that later. Probably not.
纽约
中情局的情报无误
CIA intel was right.
尼科在这里
Niko is here.
我们现在应该可以看到酒店监控了
We should be able to tap into hotel security feeds now.
你怎么总有办法搞到这些装备
How do you always manage to get a hold of all this gear?
这是本姑娘的秘密
Girls gotta have some secrets.
尼科在四十四楼
Niko's on the 44th floor.
我们最好的策略是在屋顶
So our best option is to set up a sniper's nest
设置一个狙击点
on this roof here.
怎么回事
What?
这用电量激增是怎么回事
The power spike. Where are you coming from?
我搞不明白
I don't understand.
我昨天才校准过
I calibrated you yesterday.
不应该有这么高的能耗
You're drawing more power than you should.
难道要打开机箱看看怎么回事
You're not really gonna make me go under your hood, are you?
能耗又突然降低了
Yeah, you aren't. Okay, have it your way.
全面诊断应该能搞清楚怎么回事
Full diagnostic should track you down.
风速每小时五公里
Wind velocity, 5km per hour.
两点钟方向
Two o'clock.
温度摄氏38.9度
Temperature, 38.9 degrees Celsius.
目标距离350米
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表