剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
You want an awful truth?
我16岁的儿子 根本不知道自♥由♥是什么
My 16-year-old son has no idea what freedom is.
他从未见过真正的美丽
He's never seen real beauty.
这并不算人生 只是个假象
That's not a life. That's a facsimile of a life.
不值得活的人生
A life not worth living.
我去和他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
俊
Hey, Joon.
我是桑塔娜 我们一直没机会正式了解对方
I'm Santana. We never got a chance to officially meet.
没关系 我懂
It's all right. I get it.
她很可爱
She's cute.
我明白为什么她很难离开
I can see why she'd be hard to leave.
我读过几本这种书
I read some of these.
但你知道吗 俊
But you know what, Joon?
世界比这些书中描绘得
The world is a lot bigger and better
更大更好
than those books will ever say,
我可以证明给你
and I can prove it.
看看
Check it out.
这是自♥由♥女神像 看
That's the Statue of Liberty. See?
不只是童话故事 这是真实存在的
It's not just a fairy tale. It's a real place.
美国代表了自♥由♥
And America stands for freedom.
任何人从世界各地都可以去拜访
And anybody's allowed to visit from anywhere in the world.
你记得你们有时候停电吗
You know how sometimes you lose electricity?
在其他地方并不会有这种事
That doesn't happen everywhere else.
看这个呢
And what about this?
这是美国夜景
That's nighttime in America.
纽约市
That's New York City,
在这里 你可以成为任何人
where people can be anything they wanna be.
这些只不过是电♥话♥里的图片
These are pictures on a telephone.
为什么我要相信
Why should I believe you?
因为我过去住在哪里
Because I used to live there.
北朝鲜的孩子从小受到的教育就是仇恨美国人
North Korean kids are raised to hate Americans,
所以我和你说我是在以色列长大的
so I told you I grew up in Israel.
实际上 我有美国以色列双国籍
The truth is, I'm a citizen of both.
我没早点告诉你 是为了保护你
I didn't tell you sooner because I was protecting you.
我希望你觉得自己的生活很普通
I wanted you to think your life was normal.
也许这是个错误
Maybe it was a mistake,
我和你撒谎是因为我爱你
but I only lied to you because I love you.
30年前
30 years ago,
我被人从过去的生活中带走 逼着在这里生活
I was taken from my old life and forced to live here.
我过得并不容易 但还是活下来了
It wasn't easy, but I survived.
有了你和你妈妈我好过多了
You and Mom made it easier for me.
但我肯定也不介意回家
But I sure wouldn't mind going back home.
你肯定会很喜欢那里的
I think you'd really like it there.
那其他人呢
What about everybody else?
智秀怎么办
What about Ji-su?
我们离开后
We just leave,
她也永远看不到那些
and she never gets to see all that?
你问出这个问题真的很了不起 俊
It's big of you to even ask that, Joon.
这是个好问题
It is a good question.
如何能帮助整个国家
How do you help an entire country
明白自己是被骗了
understand they're being lied to?
我知道他们瞥见过真♥相♥ 像你一样
I know they've seen hints of the truth, just like you--
走私进指状储存器的电影和电视节目
TV and movies smuggled in on thumb drives--
但这些并不能让你们了解全部
but not enough to make any sense of it.
我根本不知道如何帮助这些人
I have no idea how to help these people.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
要是有种办法
What if there was a way
让所有人看到这些照片 俊
for those pictures to be seen by everyone, Joon?
怎么做
How?
你有开车的特权
You have your own car for work
所以上班可以开车 对吧
with driving privileges, right?
我们在城外看到了一座无线电塔
We saw a radio tower on the outside of town.
如果我们把这些照片广播给所有人看
If we could broadcast those pictures to everybody,
你会跟我们一起离开去美国吗
would you leave with us for America?
如果你很害怕也没关系
It's okay that you're scared,
但是我们会保护你的 俊
but we're gonna keep you safe, Joon.
我想见智秀
I want to see Ji-su
最后一次
one last time.
我午饭时跟她见面
I meet her at lunch.
我很抱歉 孩子 这样太危险了
I'm sorry, kid. It's too dangerous.
你们想要我的信任 我要你们也要信任我
You want my trust. I'm asking for yours.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk that.
我觉得我们应该听他的
I think we should.
我相信你 好吗 俊
I do trust you. Okay, Joon?
好了 为了行动方便 我们分头行动
Okay, well, for that to work, we need to split up.
你♥爸♥爸和我一起去无线电塔
Your dad and I will go to the tower.
桑塔娜留下来陪你跟智秀见面
Santana will stay here while you meet up with Ji-su.
最后我们在汇合点集♥合♥
Then we'll all meet up for a rendezvous.
还有问题吗
Everyone okay with that?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我冒着很大风险给你派了那台直升机
I took a big risk sending you that helicopter,
而你的队伍搞砸了
and your team failed me
跑到了相反方向
by running in the opposite direction.
就我而言 我们扯平了
As far as I'm concerned, we're even.
你一定还有想要的东西吧
There must be something you want.
确实
There is.
但你不会喜欢的
But you won't like it.
玉素普·吐尔逊
Yusup Tursun.
玉素普·吐尔逊
Yusup Tursun,
东♥突♥♥厥♥斯♥坦♥伊♥斯♥兰♥运动的领导人吗
the leader of the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement?
没错 他主导了中国的六次恐怖袭击
Right, he's responsible for six terrorist attacks in China.
我们想要他
We want him.
美国并没有抓到他
The United States doesn't have him.
也许你有那种可以帮助中国
Perhaps you have a piece of software
定位他的软件
that can help China locate him.
美国也还没有把他列入狙杀名单
The U.S. hasn't put him on a kill list yet either.
你到底还想不想要你的人回来了
Do you want your people back or not?
我可以问一下俊的母亲怎么回事吗
Can I ask you about Joon's mother?
陈丽华
Li-Hua Chen.
她只是个美丽的女人
She was just a beautiful woman.
他们强迫我们结婚生子
They forced us into a marriage so we could have a child.
如果你试图逃离 他们就会以家人的命要挟你
Someone they could kill if you ever tried to leave.
但是爱情总是这么不可思议
But love finds a way, you know?
我们都是
We were just...
对方的全部
everything to each other.
但是她死于结核病
But she died of TB
因为他们不愿意为她买♥♥抗生素
because they wouldn't pay for her antibiotics.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直在思考是问题是
The thing I always wonder about is,
为什么是我
why me?
他们为什么选择我
Why did they choose me?
他们知道我很软弱吗
Did they know I was weak?
他们知道我会投降吗
Did they know I would cave?
因为我确实投降了
Because I did.
但我也没让他们好过
But I didn't make it easy for them.
我抵♥制♥了他们七年
I held out for seven years.
他们拷打我
They beat me.
让我挨饿
They starved me.
把我关起来
They locked me in a room.
但最终我还是崩溃了
But eventually I did crack.
我去他们的核试验室工作
I went to work in their nuclear lab.
你在这种极端条件下做到了最好的选择
You made the most of an impossible situation.
这就是你的做法
That's what you did.
你坠入爱河 你有了个儿子
You fell in love. You had a son.
你活出来了一条路
You built a life for yourself.
我想让你知道
I want you to know
每一步
that every step of the way,
我都在破坏他们的核计划
I sabotaged their nuclear program.
我复♥制♥了所有
I replicated every setback
记录在案的失败
anybody had ever documented.
这让你成为了一名英雄
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表