剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
我永远忘不了那群不要命的疯子
I never forget the lunatics.
听好了尤利乌斯 你跟孩子我们都得带走
Remember, Julius, we leave with you and the kid.
我的人不会同意的
My people aren't going to like this.
过来
Come here.
咱们谈好了的
That was the deal.
你跟我们走 我们答应你被公正的审判
You come back to us, we'll make sure your voice is heard.
好的
Yeah.
一定保证按计划行动
You just make sure you stick to the plan, all right?
走到你♥爸♥爸那去
Go to your dad.
没事了
It's okay.
宝贝 快过来
Baby, come on.
我现在不能和你走
I can't come with you right now.
什么 为什么
What? I don't understand.
我跟他们达成协议了
I made a deal.
这样我们不会消失
So we won't be silenced.
你做了什么
You what?
难道你相信他们
You believe them?
尤利乌斯 这些人都是骗子
Julius, these people are liars.
看看他们对我们做了什么
Look what they've done to us.
你绑♥架♥了一个男孩
You kidnapped a boy.
我是为你才这么做的
I did that for you.
我知道
I know.
但我还是不能跟你走
But I still can't come with you.
如果我跟你走了 他们会一直追杀我们
If I do, they'll never stop hunting us.
长官 囚犯在我视线范围内
I have the prisoner in my sight, sir.
-准许行动吗 -是的 行动
- Free to engage? - Yes, engage.
当场射杀
Shoot to kill.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
行动
Mount up.
尤利乌斯 趴下
Julius, get down!
把小孩带走
Get the kid off the road.
我们得走了 听我信♥号♥♥
We gotta move. On my mark.
三 二
Three, two--
不 不
No! No!
-尤利乌斯 -不 不
- Julius. - No! No!
你还好吗
You good?
尤利乌斯呢
And Julius?
詹姆斯会怎样
What's gonna happen to James?
我跟司法部谈过
I spoke with the Department of Justice.
他的身份安全检查已经失效
He's lost his security clearance
他不得不退休
and he'll have to retire.
不过他们不会起诉
But they're not gonna prosecute.
他是被胁迫的
He was acting out of duress.
总算有点好消息
Well, that's a bit of good news.
尤利乌斯还是牺牲了
Well, I wish I could say the same for Julius.
虽然只有这个屋子里的人知道
Although only heard by the people in this room,
他还是发出了讯息
his message did get out.
真的吗
Really?
他做了吗 我
Did he? I--
可能我没注意
Maybe I missed it.
他做了选择
He made a choice.
他做了正确的事并且拯救了一个生命
Do the right thing and save a life.
我认为他已经展示了
I don't know how you could possibly show
最大程度的尊严
more integrity than that.
只剩一件事要做了
There's only one thing left to do.
核按钮在哪
Where's the football?
我把它交给安全理事会了
I handed it off to the Security Council.
你本应该把它拿到这里来的
You were supposed to bring it here.
你差点就骗了我们
You almost got away with it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
尤利乌斯死之前我和他聊了聊
I had the opportunity to chat with Julius before his death.
当我发现是你造成了他的
Imagine my surprise when I found out
错误定罪 我非常惊讶
you were responsible for his false imprisonment.
一派胡言
That's ridiculous.
我本来也这么想
I thought so too.
直到我派我的人去仔细调查了
Until I had my people look into it.
事实是所有犯人在收押时
And it turns out that upon intake, all inmates require
都需要一位三星上将的受命许可
a three-star general's authorization.
猜猜尤利乌斯的受理表格上是谁的签名
Guess who's signature was in Julius' processing forms?
-你想要什么 -你问我想要什么
- What do you want? - What do I want?
你试图谋杀好几个人还包括我的人
You tried to murder several people, including my team.
你说我想要什么
What do I want?
尤利乌斯·沃克斯是个在逃犯人
Julius Vox was an escaped prisoner.
他是个对国♥家♥安♥全♥有威胁的囚犯
He was an imminent threat to national security.
我们必须要除掉他
He had to be neutralized.
他有权得到公正的审判
He deserved justice.
别跟我谈公正
Don't talk to me about justice.
向我这种人之所以这样做
Men like me do the things we do
是为了让好人得到公正的司法审判
so good people can have justice.
这不由你说了算
That's not for you to decide.
你们可以把他带走了
He's all yours.
我所做的是为了整个国家的安全
The things I did were for the good of this country.
长官 伸出你的小臂
Sir, relinquish your sidearm.
我们现在继续报道
With continuing coverage of
国防部的丑闻
the Defense Department scandal,
我们转交给在现场的伊维特·伊斯特曼
we go to Yvette Eastman on location.
今天囚犯从一个秘密的政♥府♥机构被释放
Inmates were released today from a secret government
他们在没有任何起诉程序的情况下
facility where they had been held without any due process.
被关押在这里 有些人被关押了多年
Some for years.
白宫高级军事长官
Senior White House Military Officer
艾萨克·里德将军被捕
General Isaac Reed was arrested
这被看做是我国人♥权♥问题上
in what is being dubbed the largest infringement
最严重的一次侵害
in our nation's civil liberties.
名为独♥立♥黑客组织的黑客团体
The hacktivist group known as The Independents
为此次揭露非法黑牢
is largely responsible for shining a light
做出了巨大贡献
on the illegal black site.
然而 此组织的领袖尤利乌斯·沃克斯
However, the group's leader Julius Vox
于几年前逝世
died several years ago,
没有活到能在法庭得到公正的一天
never living to see his day in court.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-什么 -不 没事
- Um? - No, nothing.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
他们找到尸体了吗 还是
Hey, did they find the bodies, or...
琳达的尸体在现场找到了
Linda was recovered at the scene.
但是爆♥炸♥应该把尤利乌斯掀到桥下了
But the blast must've thrown Julius from the bridge.
当地警♥察♥在查找河流
Local PD is dredging the river.
要不要去喝点东西
Hey, wanna grab a drink?
不了 哥们 谢谢
Uh, no, no, I'm good, man. Thank you.
-你去吧 -好的
- Uh, you go ahead. - Okay.
别工作太晚
Don't stay up too late.
别担心
Don't worry.
没那个打算
Not planning on it.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表