剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
这么快就回来了 杜威
Back so soon, Dewey?
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
这是上次两倍的量 全是好家伙
It's double the last haul and no culls.
很好 我都要了
Beauties. I'll take 'em all.
交易愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
剩下的钱呢
Where's the rest?
-偷来的货可收不到市场价 -拜托
- Stolen goods don't get market price. - Come on, man.
我需要这笔钱
I need this money.
你的赌债跟我可没半毛钱关系
Your gambling debts got nothing to do with me.
要么拿钱 要么滚蛋 杜威
Take it or leave it, Dewey.
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
下车
Step out of the vehicle.
我只是回家之前吃顿饭而已
Um, I'm just having a b-bite before I go back to my house--
酒驾 说的就是杜威你啊
DUI. Spells Dewey.
我已经两个月没喝了
I've been sober two months.
跟我来 米奇
Let's go, Mitchy.
Z Y
Z, Y...
X W
X, W...
不对 U
Crap. U.
再来 从头开始
Again, from the top.
你们不是要忙着赶工的吗
Don't you guys got quotas to meet?
毒品吗
Drugs?
不是
Oh, no.
这可比毒品厉害多了
Something even better.
这是我光明正大赚的钱
I earned that money fair and square.
我一直在给我的盖博叔叔帮忙干活
I've been helping my Uncle Gabe
他正在术后康复期
while he's recovering from his surgery.
你给我放回去
You put that back!
放...放什么回去
Put, uh--put what back?
再见咯 杜威
See you around, Dewey.
该死
Damn it.
快上来 快上来 快上来
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
这是什么
What's this?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
太好啦
Yeah!
家
-喂 -布莱恩
- Hello? - Bryan.
爸
Dad.
我现在手头有点事
You know, I'm right in the middle of something.
我们晚点再谈好吗
Can this wait until later?
我需要你回家一趟
Yeah, well, I need you to come home.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
米奇尔还钱给我了
Mitchell paid me back.
那挺好的 也是时候了
That's good. About time.
一万美元 现金
10 grand in cash.
我们有人事部吗
Do we have an HR department?
基尔洛又说了什么
What did Kilroy say now?
我得休息一阵子
I need to take some time off.
当然 你应得的
Oh, well, surely you've earned it.
反正我们现在也没活儿要干
And we don't have an op right now,
正是休假的好时候
so it's actually perfect timing to take a vacation.
我要回趟家
I'm going to visit my family.
是什么让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
我表弟惹了麻烦
My cousin's in trouble.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
看吧
We'll see.
好吧 你不用着急
All right, well, take all the time you need.
只要一两天就好
I'll just be a day or two.
你需要什么都可以来找我
Well, if there's anything you need, I'm here.
谢了
Thanks.
布莱恩
Bryan.
我以你为豪
I'm proud of you.
家里的事 太复杂了
Family stuff, it's -- it's complicated.
但你越不处理的话
But the problems just get bigger
问题只会越来越严重
the more you try to run the other way.
你好啊 文森特
Hello, Vincent.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
"基尔洛来过"
"Kilroy Was Here."
你的署名也太粗心了
Signatures are so sloppy.
我们可没把你教成那样
We taught you better than that.
团队重聚的感觉真好
Feels good to have the band back together.
我去你的
Hey, screw you.
我的意思是 很抱歉
I mean, I'm sorry.
我...我不想再和你们合作了
I wi -- I prefer not to work together again.
但同时 我去你的
But also, screw you.
我们找到她了
We found her.
莱克西
Lexi.
在塞多纳城外一个古色古香的小镇里
Quaint little town outside Sedona.
你应该见见她
You should see her.
新的身份 新的工作 全新的面貌
New identity, new job, whole new look.
联邦证人保护计划的防火墙简直搞笑
Turns out the WITSEC firewall is a joke.
那些特工
And the agents...
碰到绑♥架♥事件一样会受到影响
as susceptible to blackmail as anyone.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
再来一杯威士忌
Another whiskey.
要双份
Make it a double, and, uh...
这回给我来最贵的
make it top shelf this time.
欢乐时光之王万岁
All hail the king of happy hour.
你应该多留点胡子 好遮住你的脸
You should grow your beard. Hides your face better.
-你好啊表弟 -很高兴见到你 布莱恩
- Hello, cousin. - It's good to see you, Bryan.
最近忙什么呢
What you been up to?
没忙什么
Nothing much.
基本上都在出差
Traveling mostly.
公差吗
Job?
自♥由♥职业
Freelance stuff.
你这周末回家真是挑对了时间
You picked a great weekend to come home.
我爸打电♥话♥给我了
Dad called.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
说你用现金还清了债务
Says you paid off your debts in cash.
还有 你又开始喝酒了
And, well, we can all see you've been drinking again.
是啊
Yeah.
一整天都在酒吧买♥♥醉
Been buying up the bar all day.
偷捕虾笼的人就是你吧
Maybe you're the one looting traps.
滚一边去吧 高个儿约翰·西尔弗
You kiss my ass, Long John Silver.
《金银岛》中的海盗
淡定 吉姆
Ea--hey, easy, Jim.
你得抓多少龙虾
How many lobsters does it take you
才能赚这么多钱
to make this kind of dough, huh?
跟我来
Come with me.
给吉米来杯酒 我请客
Get Jimmy a drink on me.
这可不是比小数目
This is a lot of money.
赌马运气好
Had a good run at the track.
你从来就不会说谎
You know, you always were a bad liar.
你才回来五分钟
You been back five minutes.
就又开始我们还是童子军时的那一套了
You're already pulling the Boy Scout routine.
放松点 兄弟
Relax, man.
一切都很好 布莱恩
Everything's fine, Bryan.
-事实上 简直棒极了 -够了
- In fact, it's never been better. - Enough.
告诉我你从哪儿弄来的钱
Tell me how you got this money.
笼子是空的
Trap was empty.
钱被人拿走了
Money's been taken.
把钱找回来 把人干掉
Find it. Then kill them.
那送货员呢
The courier?
这就交给你了 林奇先生
I leave that up to you, Mr. Lynch.
求求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
我不想死 我什么都给你
I don't want to die. I'll give you anything.
什么都行
Anything!
求你了
Please!
求你别杀我 不要啊
Please don't kill me. Don't! Whoa!
飓风营救
第二季第十四集
伙计
Dude.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表