剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
在有人来之前我们得想办法逃出去
Got to figure a way out of here before someone comes looking.
这边只有两个出口
There are only two exits.
电梯和这些楼梯门
The elevator and those stairwell doors.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
一些我读到的经验
Something I read.
当你踏入一个房♥间时要细心观察
Always case a room when you enter.
锁定开启
我们被锁在这儿了
We're locked in down here.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
他们为什么要把我们关在这
Why did they take us?
他们想要你的器官
They want you for your organs.
你是完美的匹配
You're the perfect match.
其他人都怎么样了
What happened to the rest of them?
其他人呢 那个叫瑞安的男孩
What about the others? There was a boy named Ryan--
他很安全 他们都很安全
He's safe. They're all safe.
事实上就是因为你帮助了瑞安
In fact it's because you helped Ryan
我们才弄清了你的身份并找到了你
we were able to get your name and find you.
但这些人 不仅只有他们
But those men? There are more of them.
并且他们是不会住手的懂了吗
And they're not gonna stop, okay?
所以我需要你告诉我你所知道的
So I need you to tell me everything you know
关于这个地方的一切以及我们的对手是谁
about this place and who is coming for us.
我们在一个地下室里
We're in a basement.
三台摄像机 那边
Three cameras. There.
那儿
There.
那里
There.
但只有那一台会闪烁和移♥动♥
But that one's the only one that blinks and moves.
那边有一个储藏室
There is a supply closet over there.
没有锁
It's unlocked.
他们总是成对来
They always come in pairs.
还有那个女人 她是负责人
And the woman, she's in charge.
你的观察能力真的太棒了
You are incredibly observant.
我经常走动观察
I move around a lot.
只有这样我才能知道如何逃出去
It's the only way I know how to survive.
电梯 他们有门卡来激活
The elevator, they have keycards to activate it.
没有门卡你上不去也下不来
You can't get up or down without one.
你说你是来带我回家的
You said you would take me home.
我不知道那是什么意思了
I don't know what that means anymore.
但我希望我有机会能知道
But I want the chance to find out.
他们来了 进储藏室里躲着
They're coming. Go hide in the supply closet.
-不 那你呢 -你只管走
- No, what about you? - Just go.
这里交给我
I got this.
-你的人 -发生了什么
- Your men. - What happened?
很显然新患者醒了并企图逃跑
Apparently the new patient is awake and attempting to escape.
你得管好这个 不要伤到了女孩
You need to take care of this. Don't hurt the girl.
我们不能冒险伤到她的肺
We can't risk damaging her lungs.
然后准备好直升机
Then ready the chopper.
-直升机 为什么 -这个地方暴露了
- The chopper? Why? - The place is burnt.
很显然这个男人知道我们做的什么生意
This man clearly knows what we're doing here,
所以我们把手术移到波士顿
so we're moving the operation to Boston.
那鲁伊斯医生呢
What about Dr. Ruiz?
冻结资金转账
Freeze the money transfer.
要是鲁伊斯来了 告诉他
If Ruiz turns up, tell him
我们不再需要他的服务了
we no longer require his services.
我会打电♥话♥给曼德尔森医生
I'll call Dr. Mandelson.
他刚又离婚了
He just got divorced again.
价格不错的话他会接的
He'll do it for the right price.
你想要的就是这个结局是吗
That's how this is gonna go, huh?
现在你再也当不了外科医生了
Your days of being a surgeon are now over.
你再耍什么花招
You try anything again
我就把你变成下一个捐赠者
I will turn you into the next donor.
你懂了没
Do you understand?
很好
That's good.
起来
Get up.
我们不得不改变行程
We've had to change course.
我们要把手术移到波士顿
We're moving the operation to Boston.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
是你跟我说奥利弗病的太严重不能移♥动♥
You told me Oliver is too ill to move.
如果你读过了我的合约书 我总有...
If you read my contract, I always have a--
去你的合约书
Screw your contract!
肺和医生都要去波士顿
The lungs and the doctor are going to Boston.
如果你愿意留在这等另一个捐赠者
If you'd like to stay here and wait for another donor,
我无所谓
that's fine by me.
布莱恩 小心
Bryan, look out!
布莱恩
Bryan!
布莱恩
Bryan!
快出去
Get out of here!
躲开
Clear.
我想你们应该是这么说的吧
I think that's what you're supposed to say.
门禁卡 我们走
The card. Let's go.
布莱恩
Bryan!
救我
Help me!
布莱恩
Bryan!
不
No!
停下
Stop.
为什么这里被废弃了
Why is this place abandoned?
你得告诉我你到底都知道什么 快说
You need to tell me what you really know right now.
我以前和查普曼女士共事过
I've worked with Ms. Chapman before,
但另外三次是在她位于波士顿的工作点
but the other three times were in her Boston facility.
他们开始行动了
They're on the move.
谢谢
Thanks.
桑塔纳 你找到米尔斯了吗
Santana, you find Mills?
没 但他们要把行动转移到波士顿
No, but they're moving the operation to Boston.
这里有一架直升机
Look, there's a helicopter here.
我这就给你发位置
I'm gonna send the location now.
好了 我发过去了
All right, I sent it.
在我想出办法上去之前
Do not let that chopper leave
不要让直升机离开
before I can figure out how to get up there.
不是问题 我只要使个魔法
Oh, no problem, I'll just magically
变出暴风雪天气 而你只要
turn the weather into snowpocalypse, but you only
再许两个愿望 然后我就回神灯里去
get two more wishes then I go back in the lamp.
我会让国家情报总监办公室的人取消市区的
I'll get the ODNI to cancel flight plans
飞行计划 让他们没法拿到
in the city so they won't be able to get
-起飞的许可 -你能干这种事
- clearance for takeoff. - You can do that?
桑塔纳 我们需要你找到任何
Santana, we need you to find any trail
有关红市网络的定罪证据
of incriminating evidence on the red market network.
我会的 但好像
I would but it looks like
他们刚刚删除了硬盘
they just deleted the hard drive.
他们总以为自己删干净了
They always think they do.
好 我需要你立马拔掉电脑的插头
Okay, I need you to unplug it immediately,
而且你要认真听我说
and I need you to listen very carefully.
这就是你要做的事 好吗
This is what you're gonna do, all right?
你说我们不能起飞是什么意思
What do you mean we can't take off?
我们没有许可 夫人
We don't have clearance, ma'am.
该市上空所有的航线都被取消了
All flights over the city have been cancelled.
这条没有
Not this one.
生还是死 你自己选
It's a matter of life or death.
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
她快死了 你儿子需要她的肺
She's dying and your son needs her lungs.
让我做事就行
Just let me do my job.
加载操作系统
好的
Okay.
好的 我找到了
Okay, I got it.
红市
The red market.
你找到了整个网络吗
You got the whole network?
是的
Yeah.
恢复文件
基洛尔来过
Kilroy was here.
你就是给我惹出这些麻烦的人
So, you're the one causing me all this trouble.
扮演上帝有什么经济回报吗
What is the financial reward for playing God?
那女孩的生命有标价吗
The price tag on that girl's life?
别跟我假装清高了
Spare me your sanctimony.
你知道每天有多少家医院
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表