剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
如果被我发现你在撒谎
If I find out you're lying,
我会回来并了结你
I will come back here and end you.
他是认真的
And he means it.
艾米爸爸手♥机♥的来电
From Amy's dad's phone.
我把它们转接到我手♥机♥上了
I forwarded the calls to mine.
未知号♥码
Blocked number.
-你好 -钱准备好了吗
- Hello? - You have the money?
-我们正在想办法 -不够快
- Uh, we're working on it. - Not fast enough.
截止时间提前了 你还有三小时
I'm moving up the deadline. You have three hours.
什么 不 你不能这样做
What? No, you can't do that.
我可以 而且我已经这么做了
I can, and I have.
-你给我听着 -保持冷静
- Now you listen to me-- - Stay calm.
那是谁 警♥察♥吗
Who is that? The police?
不是
No.
只是一个朋友
I'm a friend.
你叫什么名字 这位朋友
What is your name, friend?
布莱恩 你呢
Bryan. What's yours?
你可以叫我格斯
You can call me Gus.
好的 格斯 为什么要提前截止时间
Okay, Gus, why move up the deadline?
出了什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
只要钱到位 就没问题
Not as long as you get the money.
否则你们只能一块一块得到艾米了
Otherwise, you'll get Amy back one piece at a time.
从她漂亮的手指开始
Starting with her pretty little fingers.
没必要这样 我们会想出办法的
There's no need for that. We'll figure this out.
你去吧 布莱恩
You do that, Bryan,
否则艾米的家人再也见不到她了
or Amy's family will never see her alive again.
飓风营救
第二季第十五集
除了俄♥罗♥斯♥人以外
So, in addition to Russians,
柏林还有阿尔巴尼亚人 阿♥拉♥伯人
Berlin also has Albanians, Arabs,
意大利人 甚至还有美国摩托黑帮
Italians, even U.S. Biker gangs.
查找任何可能属于前俄♥罗♥斯♥军队的成员
Search for any whose members might be former Russian military.
左手的骷髅纹身属于雪域特战队
Left hand skull tattoo is Spetsnaz.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队 -听上去挺带劲
- Russian Special Forces. - Sounds like a real charmer.
非常危险 为了得到想要的东西
Dangerous, the kind who wouldn't think twice
会不眨眼伤害艾米的人
about hurting Amy to get what he wants.
-好的 交给我吧 -现在情况如何
- All right, I'm on it. - How's it looking?
她父母变卖♥♥了一切
Her parents have liquidated everything.
四处向家人 朋友借钱
Called in loans from family, friends.
但还是不够
They're still short.
我不明白为什么绑匪提前了截止时间
I just don't get why the kidnappers moved up the deadline.
格斯想让我们知道他是老大
Gus wants us to know he's in control,
并且逼我们专心筹钱
and it forces us to focus on finding the money
而不是去找他
rather than looking for him.
未知号♥码
来电
格斯
Gus.
布莱恩 钱到位了吗
Bryan, do you have the money?
我们正在努力
We're pulling it together.
但你得帮帮我们
But you're going to have to work with us on this.
不 我告诉过你 三小时
No, I told you, three hours.
艾米的家人需要更多的时间
The family needs more time.
不可能
That is not going to happen.
格斯 你听我说
Gus, you listen to me.
如果你现在挂断电♥话♥ 就什么也得不到
You hang up now, you get nothing.
两败俱伤
Everyone loses.
或者你可以跟我谈谈 得到你想要的
Or you can talk to me, and get something from this.
由你决定
But it's your call.
是的 你有什么建议
Yes, it is. What are you offering?
-他们有六百万 -我不怀疑
- They have six million. - I'm sure they do.
但这不足以救他们的女儿
But that won't save their daughter.
即使是找人借钱 他们最多能凑到
Even with help, the most they might be able
七百万 不能更多了
to get is seven, but that's it.
我相信你 布莱恩 那就七百万
I believe you, Bryan. Seven, then.
斯图加特广场二十号♥的火车站
Be at the train station at the Stuttgarter Platz 20
在截止时间前到
by the deadline.
让那个保镖带钱来
Have the bodyguard come along with the money.
了解
Understood.
布莱恩 如果你不遵守我的规则
And Bryan, if you fail to follow my rules,
交易告吹 他们只能得到艾米
the deal is off, and they'll get Amy back
被冲进施普雷河的尸体
when her body washes up on the Spree River.
现在怎么办
Now what?
把钱准备好去换汇
Get the money together for the exchange.
我们不能把警♥察♥牵扯进来
We leave the police out of this.
然后呢
And then?
我们把钱给他
We're going to give him what he wants.
她的父母可以重新赚钱 但换不回艾米
Her parents can replace the money, but not Amy.
我盯着西门
I got eyes on the doors from the west.
-桑塔纳 -东边在掌控之中
- Santana? - Got the east side covered.
无论他们从哪里进来 我们都能看见
Wherever they come in, we'll see them.
-美国 你们在吗 -就位
- Stateside, you with us? - We're here.
好的 到时间了
Okay, it's time.
你好
Yeah?
去候车室第一排椅子那里
Go to the first row of chairs in the passenger waiting area.
坐靠边的座位
Take the seat on the end,
并把钱留在椅子旁边
and leave the money next to the chair.
不要转身
Do not turn around.
当我们拿到钱了 就放了女孩
When we have the money, you will have the girl.
南入口 穿过餐厅
South entrance, through the restaurant.
戴棒球帽和太阳眼镜的那人
Baseball cap and sunglasses.
我看到了
I got him.
他拿到了箱子 待命
He has the suitcase. Stand by.
他走了
He's clear.
我照你说的做了 艾米呢
I did what you asked. Where's Amy?
-她在我这儿 -什么
- She's here with me. - What?
-我们说好了的 -没错
- We had a deal. - Correct.
我们拿到钱 女孩就还给你
When we have the money, you will have the girl.
-你已经拿到钱了 -只有700万
- You have the money. - We have seven million.
等拿到剩下的300万 就把她还给你
You can have her when we get the other three.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -我建议你和布莱恩
- Son of a bitch! - I suggest you and Bryan
集中心思凑齐剩下的钱
use the energy to find the rest of the money,
因为你们不会有第三次机会了
because there will be no third chance.
如果你敢碰她一根汗毛 我就
If you so much as touch her, I--
-艾米还在他那里 -我们听到了
- He still has Amy. - We heard.
我们现在是人财两空
So now, we lost Amy and the money?
我该怎么跟她的父母交代
What the hell am I supposed to tell her parents?
我以为你知道该怎么办的 布莱恩
I thought you could handle this, Bryan.
算了 我自己来
Forget it, I'll do this myself.
基尔洛 怎么样了
Kilroy, how we looking?
一切顺利
We're looking really good.
行李箱上的跟踪信♥号♥♥非常清晰
Getting a clear signal from the suitcase.
你在钱里放了跟踪器吗
You put a tracker in with the money?
-万一被他们发现了怎么办 -正合我意
- What if they find it? - I hope they do.
这样他们就不会去找另外一个了
Because they probably won't look for the second one
我在捆扎纸条上还藏了一个
that I hid in the currency straps.
万一他食言
We needed a contingency
我们需要一个紧急方案
in case he went back on his word.
那为什么不告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
是她的主意
Well, that was her idea.
我不能冒险让他们发觉
I couldn't risk tipping our hand.
我需要你害怕得逼真
I needed you to sound really scared to sell it.
-你的目的达到了 -现在 我们只要
- Well, mission accomplished. - So now, we just have to
跟着钱 希望能带我们找到艾米
follow the money, and hope it leads us to Amy.
我们走
Let's go.
-我也跟去 -不 不行
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
-你受伤了 -真来这套
- You're hurt. - What, for real?
你不也是吗
So are you.
昨天之前 你上次行动是什么时候
Before yesterday, what was the last action you saw?
-阿瓦利德那次吗 -对 所以呢
- Al-Waleed? - Yeah, so?
那可是四年前
So that was over four years ago.
你在这里更有用 安慰艾米的父母
You're more useful to us here. Keep Amy's parents calm.
-格斯打来就通知我们 -米尔斯 我
- Let us know if Gus calls. - Mills, I'm--
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表