剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Well, the good news is,
我在这截取了无线电的信♥号♥♥
I got the radio tower signal here.
如果梅达尔妥当地安装好了
If Meidar installed it properly,
我们在使用的之前不会被发现
they won't discover the hack until we use it,
所以即使你死了 我也能广播出去
so I'll able to broadcast after you're, uh, you know, killed.
收到
Copy that.
你在以色列军队里受过训练 是吗
You trained in the Israeli military, right?
很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
反正又不是什么困难的事
Well, it ain't rocket science.
给我枪
Gun.
你来开车
You drive.
发动汽车
Start the car!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
倒车 倒车
Reverse, reverse.
我说 就现在 的时候 踩下刹车
When I say "now," brake
然后往右猛打方向盘
and turn right as hard as you can.
现在
Now!
布莱恩
Bryan?
布莱恩
Bryan!
布莱恩
Bryan!
保持直线行驶 利亚德
Stay straight, Liad!
他没有慢下来
He's not slowing down.
不要停 不要转向
Do not stop! Do not turn!
你快开枪
You need to shoot!
继续开 利亚德
Stay the course, Liad.
别换道
Stay the course.
不要慌
Easy.
你想回家吗
You wanna go home?
有这个打算
It's on my to-do list.
好的 好的
Good. Good.
哈特的联♥系♥人派了一艘小型潜艇过来
Hart's contact is sending a mini sub.
几分钟后应该就会到了
Should be here in a few minutes.
- 我们得加快动作了 - 是啊
- We gotta make this fast. - Yeah.
我们需要担心他吗
Do we need to worry about him?
这孩子现在难受着呢
Kid's having a hard time.
你介意我去和他谈谈吗
Do you mind if I talk to him?
去吧
Go ahead.
我知道这一切很难消化
I know this is all a lot to take in,
但是你父亲今天为你
but what your dad did today for you
为朝鲜人♥民♥做出的牺牲
and for the people of North Korea
是我见过的最勇敢的行为之一
is one of the bravest things I've ever seen.
而他这么做
And the reason he did it is the same reason
和他在生活中做的所有事情的原因相同
he does everything else in his life--
就是因为爱你
'cause he loves you.
我能请你帮个忙吗 俊
Can I ask for your help, Joon?
这个公文包里
This briefcase has the name and picture
有所有被关押在朝鲜的
of every foreigner in North Korea
外国人的名字和照片
being held against their will.
如果你准备好的话
If you're ready,
我认为应该由你来移交这些文件
I think you should be the one to turn over the files.
但只能是在你准备好的前提下
Only if you're ready.
我准备好了 爸爸
I'm ready, Dad.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你有空吗 基尔洛
You got a minute, Kilroy?
噢 还想要我去杀人吗
Oh, want me to kill somebody else?
不是 我希望你能
No, I was hoping you could
给我发一下你写的那个处理人像年龄的代码
send me that photo-aging code that you wrote.
当然了 你可以
Oh, sure thing, you can
你可以加速地球的灭绝
you can age up the Earth,
看着地球万物就这么消逝
watch--watch the whole thing just melt away.
真的很闹心啊
It's very disturbing.
还有别的事啊
Something else?
这个星期你为我们所做的
What you did for us this week--
不是吧 你要逮捕我吗
Oh, no, are you arresting me?
我想我们或许可以把那婊♥子♥放了
Thought maybe we should set that bitch free.
这家伙在这吗
What, this guy right here?
你这么做我很欣慰
Oh, that's a very lovely gesture.
两周前我就黑进去了
I actually hacked it two weeks ago.
听着 我不是在说我喜欢你们
Look, I'm not saying that I like you guys.
因为 你都知道的 我不喜欢
Uh, because, you know, I don't.
但我的意思是 我觉得
But, uh, I-I am saying that I think--
我觉得你很有趣
I think you're interesting,
除了有点
if not a little,
疯狂
you know, insane.
别忘了给我发代码就行
Just don't forget to send me the code.
基尔洛来过这里
"Kilroy was here?"
认真的吗
Seriously?
他甚至从来没有离开过保密会议室
Never even left the SCIF.
不是毛♥片♥就该庆幸了
We should be thankful it wasn't porn.
是梅达尔的家人
It's Meidar's family.
注意了
Heads up.
亲爱的
Hello, sunshine.
很抱歉我没给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call.
嘿 宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
我有个故事要讲给你听
Have I got a story for you.
这是俊 你的哥哥
This is Joon, your brother.
俊 这是蕾切尔
Joon, this is Rachel,
特拉维夫的公主
the princess of Tel Aviv.
大家干得不错
Nice work, you guys.
是啊 放在我们国家情报局的简历上一定很好看
Yeah, it's gonna look great on the DNI's resume.
飓 风 营 救
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表