剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
This doctor could be anywhere.
哈特和基洛尔查到了那辆林肯城市的下落吗
Any word from Hart or Kilroy on the location of the Town Car?
没有 他们还在调查谁是下一个受害者
No, they're still working on identifying the next victim.
器官小偷真是太可耻了
Organ thieves are a disgrace.
这些杂种应该待在地狱最可怕的地方
Special place in hell for these bastards.
看起来你对这个案子参杂了
It seems like you're taking this case
比平时更多的私人感情
a little more personal than usual.
介意告诉我是怎么回事吗
You mind telling me what's going on?
我的妹妹 卡莉 曾是个器官捐赠者
My sister, Cali, was an organ donor.
抱歉米尔斯 我不知道
Sorry, Mills. I didn't know.
我也不知道
Me neither.
直到她去世
Till after.
她总是那么的无私
She was always so selfless.
大部分人不到生死关头不会考虑这些
Most people, they don't think about the end until it's too late.
他们只在乎自己和当下
They're only thinking about themselves and the present.
但卡莉不是
But not Cali.
听上去她跟你一样
Sounds like she takes after you.
六个月前我收到一封信
Six months ago I got a letter
来自《共享生命器官捐献计划》
from LifeShare Donor Program.
接受器官捐赠的人 他们会写信给
Organ recipients, they write letters to the families
捐赠器官者的家人
of the person whose organ they received.
他们想和你见面吗
And they want to meet you?
是的
Yeah.
看上去我们找到了下一个受害者
Looks like we found our next victim.
就在纽约 埃德·菲利普斯
Right there in New York. Ed Phillips.
四十五岁 单身 从事机械贸易
45, single, mechanic by trade.
他们一定会去找他的
They'll definitely go after him.
我们只需要赶在他们前面
Just need to get there first.
怎么做
How do we do that?
首先在受害者身上注射一个
First we inject a subdermal tracking device
无法被检测到的皮下追踪器
in the victim that can't be detected.
然后等中间人派出的绑♥架♥小分队
Then we wait for our broker to send a kidnapping team
同时桑塔纳在附近等着 跟踪他们
as Santana waits out of eyesight, ready to follow.
信♥号♥♥消失
刚刚发生了什么 我们失去了信♥号♥♥
What just happened? We've lost our signal.
这不应该啊
Makes no sense.
追踪器莫名就短路了
Tracking device just magically shorted out.
你需要用电才可以
You'd need electricity for--Oh.
他们电击了他 他们电击了他
They tased him. They tased him.
桑塔纳
Santana.
-赶紧进去看看 -收到
- Get in there now. - On it.
桑塔纳 你能看到米尔斯吗
Santana, do you have eyes on Mills?
桑塔纳
Santana?
各位 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we have a problem.
他们抓走了米尔斯
Mills has been taken.
-有什么发现吗 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
我黑进了那地区所有的摄像头 一无所获
I hacked all the security cams in the area and came up empty.
他们肯定走了小路避开摄像头
They must have used the alley to avoid them.
我是哈特 说吧
Hart. Go.
时间正好
Perfect timing.
等我的探员到达之前拖住他
Yeah, hold him until my agent arrives.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
找到医生了
Found the doctor?
波基普西市的探员找到了
Poughkeepsie's finest found him.
他是我们找到米尔斯和伊丽莎白的最好线索
He's our best lead to find not only Mills but Elizabeth.
派桑塔纳 她能马上从他嘴里撬出地址
Divert Santana. She'll be able to get a location off him ASAP.
没错 我对她很有信心
Indeed. I have full confidence in her.
这是她众多魅力之一
Has many hidden charms.
拜托 警官 有个重要的手术等着我
Please, officers, I'm late for an important procedure.
那手术需要推迟了
It's just gonna have to wait.
这是华盛顿那边的命令
This came from the boys in Washington.
-桑塔纳探员 -是我
- Agent Santana? - That's right.
接下来就交给反恐联合特遣部队吧
Joint Terrorism Task Force will take it from here.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, gentlemen.
委内瑞拉办理的古巴护照
Cuban passport out of Venezuela.
-他是外国特工吗 -差不多
- Some kind of foreign operative? - Something like that.
谢谢你的帮助 非常感激
Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.
这到底怎么回事 我还有一个病人
What is this all about? I have a patient on the--
鲁伊斯医生 没错吧
Dr. Ruiz, I presume?
你是谁
Who are you?
是她派你来的吗
Did she send you?
没错 但我不认为
Well, yes she did, but I don't think
我们在说同一个人
that my "She" Is the same as your "She."
那个信封里有什么 递给我
What's in that envelope, huh? Why don't you give it to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要赚大钱了 不是吗
You got a big pay day coming up, huh?
我猜这些是给你的指示
I'm guessing these are your instructions.
-开车 -我们去哪里
- Drive. - Where are we going?
去见你的病人
To see your patient.
快点
Step on it.
-你叫我 -鲁伊斯医生在哪里
- You called? - Where is Dr. Ruiz?
给他打了几次电♥话♥ 都没有人接
Tried him several times. No answer.
肯定是开静音了
Must have his ringer off.
他手♥机♥里的追踪显示正在过去的路上
The tracker in his cell phone's headed towards this location.
我们无法让那个小孩镇静那么久
We can't keep the kid sedated for much longer
同时避免严重感染
without risking serious infection,
- 肺炎 - 他还要二十分钟
-pneumonia-- - He's 20 minutes out.
查普曼女士
Ms. Chapman.
出什么事了
What is the holdup?
鲁伊斯医生那边有一点事耽搁了
Dr. Ruiz has had a slight delay.
应该很快就到了
Should be arriving shortly.
与此同时 我们会确保
In the meantime, we will ensure
奥利弗保持...
that Oliver is kept as--
"耽搁了"是什么意思
What do you mean "Delay"?
路上堵车了
There's been a traffic jam.
还要多久
How long?
二十分钟
20 minutes.
沃尔科夫先生 我与鲁伊斯医生合作过
Mr. Volkov, I have worked with Dr. Ruiz in the past--
够了
Enough.
你以为你是第一个
Do you think you are the first person
糊弄我的人吗 查普曼女士
to eye me as a mark, Ms. Chapman?
什么
Excuse me?
需要多少 说个数
What will it take? Give me a number.
这不是在勒索
This isn't a shakedown.
我希望它是的
I was hoping it was.
我不明白
I don't understand.
假如真的出了什么问题
Because if there is an actual problem
我的儿子不能得到他所需的
and my son doesn't get what he needs,
之后你会有更大的麻烦
then you will have an even bigger one.
我会让你的整个事业停摆
I will shut down your entire operation
永久的
permanently.
现在你明白了吗
Now do you understand?
我要过去陪我儿子了
I'm going to be with my son.
给她做手术准备
Prep her for surgery.
我去检查新患者的实验室
I'll check the labs on the new patient.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
醒醒
Wake up.
快 你得起来
Come on. You got to get up.
-不 走开 -没事的
- No! Get away! - It's okay.
-走开 -没事的
- Get away. - It's okay!
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
是他们要伤害你
They were gonna hurt you.
好吗
Okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是布莱恩·米尔斯
My name is Bryan Mills,
我会带你回家的
and I'm gonna take you home.
闻一下这个
Take a whiff of this.
会让你清醒一点
It'll wake you up.
相信我
Trust me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
把这些穿上
Put these on.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表