剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
第一天
墨西哥
科阿韦拉 秘密监狱
一份押外国佬
还有两份
给钱 给钱
七 八
Seven, eight,
九 十
nine, ten.
十一
11.
第七天
一份押外国佬
两份押鹰佬
退后
第三十天
他倒下了
给钱 给钱
太让人失望了
干得好
演得很逼真
肥皂
那是什么
What's that?
清洁剂
不错
That'll work.
和你做生意很愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
第180天
11, 12, 13.
14, 15, 16.
17, 18, 19.
20, 21, 22, 23.
走开
你这混♥蛋♥...
站住
别动
放下武器
我们走
飓风营救
第二季第一集
杜勒斯 弗吉尼亚
眉心科技公♥司♥
欢迎来到眉心
welcome to the Ajna,
在这里 我们可以展望未来
where we are looking to the future.
请配合加强的安保措施
Please cooperate with increased security measures
将所有电子设备
and leave all digital devices
放到指定储物柜
in approved storage receptacles.
大楼内不准使用手♥机♥ 数码相机
No phones, no digital cameras in the building.
可以走了 哈特女士
You're clear to go, Ms. Hart.
我听说巴斯雇了一个前间谍当顾问
I heard Bass hired a former spy as a consultant.
前间谍还是被淘汰的间谍
Former or failed?
中情局找不到在伊朗的大规模杀伤性武器
CIA couldn't find WMDs in Iraq--
现在却要来帮我们
now they're gonna help us?
估计中东国家
Guess they ran out of countries
不够他们折腾了
in the Middle East to collapse.
另一个老间谍出来挣点第二份退休金
Just another old spook looking for a second pension.
多容易挣啊
What a racket.
我们该走了
Yeah, we should go.
别理他们
Ignore them.
他们以为间谍是法语的菠菜
They think espionage is French for spinach.
自我介绍一下
Been meaning to introduce myself.
兰斯顿·奇卡奥斯基 安保总监
Langston Chakowski, Chief Security Officer.
克里斯蒂娜·哈特
Christina Hart.
另一个老间谍
Just another old spook.
我个人
Well, I, for one,
很高兴有一个前间谍同事
am glad to have a former spy onboard.
巴斯说我们只有
Bass says we can't change the game
改变政♥府♥的想法后才能有所作为
until we change the thinking in the beltway.
谢谢
Well, thank you,
但是光靠打字
but it's gonna take ?a lot more than keystrokes
可改变不了世界
to change the world.
事实上 我们的软件
Actually, our software's
已经让安保行业发生了革命
already revolutionized the security industry.
盛行起来
It's taking over.
最快发展起来的科技公♥司♥的老总
The CEO of the fastest growing tech firm,
他力争去了解每一位员工
and he makes it a point to get to know every employee.
他还用宝丽来
He still uses Polaroids?
在眉心2.0公开之前
No digital cameras allowed
数码相机是不允许带进来的
pending the release of Ajna 2.0.
我以为1.0已经改变世界了
I thought version 1.0 was gonna change the world.
2.0能找到任何东西
2.0 can find anything.
是吗
Really?
包括人
Including people?
无论生死
Dead or alive.
那你们最好严加看管
Well, you better keep that under lock and key.
你跟中心说 我会把所有预算
You tell the center I'll have all the budgets
给他们...克里斯蒂娜
sent to them in a-- Christina?
克里斯蒂娜·哈特
Christina Hart?
格伦
Hey, Glen.
你们先进去
Hey. I'll meet you inside.
真是荣幸啊
What a pleasure.
你什么时候跳脱政♥府♥
So, when did you change your government stripes
来私人企业干了
for corporate stripes?
你在国安局平步青云啊
Well, I see you've climbed the ranks at Homeland.
副局长
Ah, Deputy Director.
还可以了
I can't complain.
所以你决定在降职之后
So, you decided to give civilian life
来体验下老百姓的生活
a shot after you got that demotion?
正好遇上了
Well, the timing was right.
你了解我们的软件吗
So, what do you know about our software?
在北大西洋公约组织 百分之五十的安保机关
Only it's hard to bargain with a company
都在使用这种软件
whose software already infiltrated
很难跟公♥司♥讨价还价啊
50% of security agencies in NATO.
超级成功的应用啊
It's the very definition of a killer app.
说真的 克里斯蒂娜
Seriously, Christina,
你国家情报办公室的团队怎么安置的
what happened to your DNI team?
我只能把大部分的人
Well, I was able to reassign most of them
分到其他政♥府♥机构去了
to other government agencies.
大部分
Most?
那个在行动中失踪的人
What about the one
怎么样了
that was still missing in action?
米尔斯 布莱恩·米尔斯
Um, uh, Mills. Bryan Mills.
放弃自己人不是一个容易的决定
Oh, it's never an easy decision to leave folks behind.
你和你团队的遭遇
What happened to you and your team--
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
待会在里面见
I'll see you inside.
喂
慢点
你要去哪儿
一个美国人在这与世隔离的地方做什么
What is an American doing off the grid?
在一个墨西哥的监狱
In a Mexican prison?
恩塞纳达港有龙舌兰酒
Had tequila in Ensenada.
真倒霉 不是吗
一些黑警让缉毒警♥察♥抓我
Narcos had me arrested by some corrupt policía.
把我的农场变成了制毒工场
Turned my farm into a meth lab.
我的妻子和女儿逃到了隔壁的农场
My wife and daughter escaped to a neighbor's farm.
我已经一无所有了 朋友
There's nothing left here for me, amigo.
祝你好运
I wish you the best with that.
但我想报答你
But I wanna pay you back.
要不是有你 我这辈子都要
If not for you, I'd be stuck in that black hole
待在那个鬼地方了
for the rest of my short life.
你想报答我
You wanna return the favor?
帮我找个蛇头
You help me find a coyote.
我认识人
I know someone.
我给了他点钱 为了让他帮我越过边境
I gave him some money to get me across the border.
去安全的地方
Someplace safe.
但我被关进监狱后 他没退我钱
But when I got thrown in jail, he kept the money.
你还知道他在哪吗
You still know where he is?
带我去见他 我会帮助你的家人
Take me to him, and I'll help your family.
希望你清楚
Just so you know,
那些人非常危险
these people-- they're dangerous.
他们不喜欢外国佬
And they don't like gringos.
盖里·马尔泰洛
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
布莱恩·米尔斯
Bryan Mills?
他越狱了
He escaped?
好 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
佩恩
Payne.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
兔子跑了
Our rabbit's fled its cage,
关于我们和毒贩的军♥火♥交易
and he knows too much about our little arms deal
他知道得太多了 不能让他过境
with the narcos to allow back across the border.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表