剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
沃伦参议员怎么样了
How's Senator Warren?
还是有些虚弱 但是身体没问题
Still groggy. Physically fine.
我一个手下在他身边
One of my team is with him now.
刚刚得到消息
Just got word the bodyguard, Theo,
保镖西奥在去医院路上死了
died on the way to the hospital.
我们还是没搞清楚安娜可能会去哪了
And we still have no idea where Anna might be headed?
我安排了人在机场还有火车站
I've got more case officers at the airport
但是安娜太厉害了
and the train station, but considering her skill set,
她也许已经离开了
she's probably already gone.
把礼仪学校的秘密也带走了
Taking the secrets of charm school with her.
还有许多潜伏间谍的身份
And the identities of who knows how many deep cover spies.
必须承认 这让我刮目相看
Gotta admit, I'm impressed.
耍一群局外人是一回事
Fooling a bunch of outsiders is one thing.
她是怎么骗过自己的丈夫
How did she manage to hoodwink her own husband?
爱情是盲目的
Well, love is blind.
人总是把同寝之人
You always believe the best about the person
往最好的方面想
sleeping next to you.
抱歉
Excuse me.
参议员说他现在要走了
The senator says he's leaving now.
不管我们忘了什么 都能之后发给你
Whatever we forget, we can send for.
我知道这不容易 参议员
I know this is difficult, Senator,
不过安娜提到过什么朋友吗
but did Anna ever mention any friends?
或者最爱的城市
Or a favorite city?
任何能帮我们找到她的信息
Something that might help us find her.
这有什么意义
What does it matter?
她对我说的一切都是谎言
Everything she ever told me was a lie.
我要怎么给儿子说
What do I tell my son?
他的继母是一名俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
That his stepmother-- a woman he came to love
他对她的爱很可能胜过对我的爱
probably more than me-- was a Russian spy...
她只是假装关心我们
Who only pretended to care about us?
参议员
Senator,
我和负责人谈过了
I've spoken to the director.
他说会尽其所能
He says he's going to do everything he can
帮你渡过难关
to help you get through this.
抱歉 我必须走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
我很同情他
I feel for the guy.
我不知道该如何克服那种背叛
I don't know how you get over a betrayal like that.
你没法克服
You don't.
最初你感到窒息
First it feels like you're suffocating.
然后只想爬进一个洞里 结束生命
And then you just wanna crawl into a hole and die.
痛苦会随时间褪去
Over time the pain fades.
你只是
You just...
振作起来
Pick up the pieces.
继续生活
Life goes on.
但你永远不会
But you never really...
再真正信任他人 不像你以前那样
truly trust again, not like you did before.
他是谁
Who was he?
我在莫斯科的同事
Someone I worked with in Moscow.
他的背叛几乎让我崩溃
His betrayal nearly crushed me.
当然破坏了我的事业
It certainly torpedoed my career
使我最好的特工被捕
and got my best asset arrested.
被捕
Arrested?
还是被杀
Or executed?
被杀
Yeah.
有什么发现吗
You see anything?
还没有
Not yet.
等等 六点钟方向 粉色围巾
Wait. Six o'clock, pink scarf.
我很抱歉
My mistake.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是她
It wasn't her.
-他们正在上船 -她是专业人士
- They're getting aboard. - She's a pro.
也许已经改变了容貌
She probably changed her appearance already.
染了发
Died her hair.
我们要怎么认出她
How are we ever gonna identify her?
她壁橱里没有
They weren't in her closet.
什么
What?
一双红鞋 当时不在她的壁橱里
Red shoes. They weren't in her closet.
这个位子有人了
香槟
Champaign.
似乎现在庆祝为时过早
Seems a little early to be celebrating.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
晕车宁
Dimenhydrinate.
用于晕船
For motion sickness.
料到有人可能会坐船
Figured someone might be taking a boat ride.
我的胃比较娇弱
I have a delicate stomach.
我永远猜不出是这个原因
Never would have guessed.
所以现在怎么办
So what happens now?
这取决于中情局
That's up to the CIA.
你已经杀了至少三人
You've already killed at least three men,
谁知道还有多少
who knows how many others.
我猜你正在逃跑
My guess is you're going away.
你个蠢货
You fool.
我只需要大喊
All I have to do is scream.
那就喊吧
Then scream.
喝太多香槟了
Too much Champaign.
安娜是我认识的最强大的女性
Anna was the strongest woman I ever knew.
华盛顿特区
所以当她让我为她的病情保密时
So I wasn't surprised when she asked that her illness
我并不惊讶
be kept private.
来了
And there it is.
又一个强加于毫无戒备的公众的谎言
Another lie foisted upon the unsuspecting public.
安娜没死
Anna's not dead.
中情局正用她和俄♥罗♥斯♥做交易
CIA's trading her to the Russians
来换回两名美国探员
for two American operatives.
参议员悼念妻子的突然逝世
沃伦解释最近几月的保密需要
在从布鲁塞尔返程的飞机上 她倒下了
She collapsed on our flight home from Brussels.
我们竭尽全力想让她苏醒 但是
Heroic attempts were made to revive her, but--
我为那孩子感到难过
You know, I feel bad for the kid.
他的生母去世了 继母是一名间谍
His first mom dies, second mom's a spy.
你是指生母被谋杀了
First mom was murdered, you mean.
很可能是毒杀
Probably poisoned.
那是安娜的标志性招式
That's Anna's signature move.
不必多说 布莱特和我都极为震惊
Needless to say, Brett and I are devastated.
还有一些人认为我应该退位
And there are some people who think I should step down.
但布莱特和我讨论了此事
But Brett and I talked it over.
我们认为纪念安娜的最好方式是
And we feel the best way to honor Anna's memory
我留在竞赛中
is for me to stay in the race.
谢谢
Thank you.
那里就有证据
I mean, there's proof right there
新闻只是一间回音室
that the news is just an echo chamber
由社交媒体的算法给出
delivered by an algorithm on social media.
很快 整个世界都将由
I mean, soon the entire world is gonna be run
少数半帝♥国♥主♥义♥国家管理
by a handful of semi imperial nation states.
没错
Yeah.
你知道我爱你什么吗
You know what I really love about you?
-是什么 -你总是
- What's that? - How you always see
-看到事物的积极面 -谢谢
- the bright side of things. - Mmm, thanks.
我们一直在监控布莱特的手♥机♥
We've been monitoring Brett's phone.
俄语现在有些生疏了
Russian's a little rusty.
他说了什么
What does it say?
"我为你感到自豪 爱你的安"
"I'm proud of you. Love, A."
他回复了什么
What did he text back?
"想你"
"Miss you."
看起来人畜无害
Seems harmless enough.
没错 直到变得有害的那一天
Yeah, till it isn't.
你怎么知道她会联♥系♥他
How did you know she'd contact him?
沃伦说过的话
Something Warren said,
布莱特有多么爱安娜
about how much Brett loved Anna.
所以我们该怎么办 逮捕布莱特吗
So what do we do? Arrest Brett?
我们观察
We watch.
然后等待
And we wait.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表