剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
这可是周五晚上
It's Friday night, man.
我们又没有行动
We got no op.
我们应该出去玩
We should go out.
去浪
Go crazy.
脖子上搞个纹身什么的
Get a neck tattoo or something.
听人说久坐就跟吸烟一样危害健康
You know, they say sitting is the new smoking.
不知道你听说过没有 可得小心点
I don't know if you heard. Got to watch out for that.
居然不回怼我
No clever comeback.
你需要谈谈吗 朋友
You need to talk about something, friend?
干什么 有什么好笑的
What? What's funny?
没什么 就是"朋友"这个称谓
Nothing. Just that word, "Friend."
干我们这行的没有这个说法
Just doesn't really apply in our line of work.
你觉得我们不是朋友吗
You don't consider us friends?
-我...你懂的 -没关系
- I--you know-- - No, no, it's fine.
没事 随便 我们是队友
All right, cool, whatever. Teammates.
意味着你可以信任我
Means you can trust me.
-你从不放弃 -对 我妈称之为厚脸皮
- Do you ever quit? - No. My mom calls it moxie.
我只是想说
I'm just trying to say if...
如果你遇到了麻烦是可以告诉我的
if you're in trouble, you know you can talk to me.
好吧
All right.
拜拜
See ya.
我的
My, um...
我之前的团队回来了
My old team came back.
没错亲爱的 这恐怕不是
Yes, dear, I'm afraid this isn't
我的第一次多角恋了
my first polyamorous relationship.
但之前
But back in those days, uh,
我没用我的能力干好事
I didn't exactly use my powers for good.
我是个坏人
I was kind of a bad guy.
有多坏
How bad?
哈特不是什么事都知道的
Hart doesn't know everything.
-她会理解的 -不 她不会
- She'd understand. - No, she wouldn't.
哈特是个爱国主义者
Hart's a patriot.
所以我不能连累她
Which is why I can't implicate her.
他们要我去黑一个
They want me to hack a cryptocurrency
市值10亿的加密货币
with a $1-billion market cap.
拒绝啊
Refuse.
我不能
I can't.
他们会
They'll, um...
他们会伤害我在乎的人
They'll hurt somebody that I--that I care about.
一定会有更好的解决方法
Well, there's always a better way.
你可以消灭他们
You could take them out.
我们是士兵不是杀手 还记得吗
Soldiers, not murderers, remember?
你可以阻止他们
You can take them down.
不 我只会跟他们一起进监狱
No, I'd just end up going to jail along with them.
不行 我只有一天时间交付资金
No, I got a day to deliver the funds, which...
要靠这堆硬件 简直难于登天
is a mighty tall order, given this hardware.
我还以为你有所有最先进高端的设备
I thought you had all the latest and greatest toys.
用CPU挖比特币的日子早就过去了
The days of mining Bitcoin with your CPU are long gone.
现在关注的都是处理能力
It's all about processing power now.
好吧
All right.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help?
现在唯一真正能帮到我的人
I mean, the only one who can really help me
就是我自己
is me at this point.
所以
So...
除非你能复♥制♥个我出来
Unless you can clone me,
我就只能孤军奋战了 但还是谢谢你
I'll be handling this on my own, but thank you.
人类哈哈笑 鱼儿死翘翘
Health to men and death to fish.
尾巴摇一摇 厄运就来到
Wagging tails that will pay for this.
老爹
Hey, Pop.
你怎么了
What happened?
髋部手术
Hip operation.
好心提醒你 不要变老
Free advice: don't get old.
变老了找上门的都不是什么好事
Nothing good ever comes of it.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
干什么 好让你给我寄贺卡吗
What, so you could send me a card?
米奇尔一直在这儿 给我们帮忙
Mitchell's been staying here, helping us out.
那船屋就像座宫殿
The boat house is like a palace.
你喝醉了
You're smashed.
我们说好的 米奇尔
We had a deal, Mitchell.
如果让莎拉发现你喝酒了
If Sarah catches you drunk,
我们就都要坐上轮椅了
we'll both be in wheelchairs.
快去睡觉缓缓
Go sleep it off.
你问出真♥相♥了吗
You get the truth out of him?
嗯
Yeah.
他在哪儿找到的钞票
Where'd he find the cash?
离岸十六公里处
Ten miles offshore.
在打劫别人的捕虾笼时发现的
Found it while he was looting lobster traps.
原来是他
He's the one.
开的还是我的船
And in my damn boat.
米尔斯家的人
A Mills man,
在外面窃取捕虾笼 简直是亵渎神明
out plundering traps--blasphemy.
这镇上的渔民现在都只能勉强糊口
The fishermen in this town barely get by as it is.
他们要靠那些龙虾养家
And they rely on those hauls to feed their families.
他要是被抓了 想想他们会做些什么
If he got caught, think what they'd do.
愤怒的渔夫不是现在的问题
Angry trollers aren't the problem here.
想想吧 爸爸
Think about it, Dad.
谁会把钱放在捕虾笼里
Who leaves money in a lobster trap?
一笔交易
A payment.
钱物交换的完美地点
Perfect place to make an exchange.
你拿走货物 留下钞票
You take the goods, you leave the cash.
我猜这些人是
My bet would be
加拿大的毒枭
drug runners from Canada.
这总比要过海关好
Beats going through customs.
这就解释了镇里出现的大量毒品
That would explain all the pills pouring into town.
报纸上说现在毒品肆虐
Newspaper says it's an epidemic.
孩子们染上了类鸦♥片♥
Kids hooked on opioids.
在这个镇上吗
In this town?
或许你还没注意到
Well, you might not have noticed,
但这小镇已经变样了
but this town has changed.
而且还不是往好处变
And not for the better.
这次杜威真是做得太过分了
Dewey really put his foot in it this time.
-别这么说他 -什么
- Don't call him that. - What?
你要一辈子都这样包庇他吗
You gonna stick up for him all his life?
从我们小时候起就是这样
It's been the same since we were kids.
他一闯祸 你就回过头去给他擦屁♥股♥
He screws up, and you bend over backwards to help him out.
我欠我弟弟太多了
Well, I owe my brother that much.
你叔叔上吊时
When your uncle hung himself,
让这小男孩没了父亲
he left a little boy with no father.
我竭尽全力填补这一空缺
I've done my best to fill that void.
这负担现在落在你身上了我很抱歉
And I'm sorry that the burden has landed on you.
只是情况一次比一次糟
It's just that it gets worse every time.
因为他知道我们会为他收拾残局
Because he knows we'll clean up his mess.
米奇尔是家人
Mitchell is family.
这辈子里 这是唯一重要的事
And in this life, that's all that really matters.
你必须保护你的家人
You got to protect what's yours.
布莱恩
Bryan.
你怎么不先打电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you call first?
布莱恩正好顺道回来看看
Bryan was just driving through.
你在客厅里设满了陷阱
You booby-trapped the entire living room
想要抓圣诞老人的现行
to try and catch Santa Claus red-handed.
我记得那时候你们可没笑成这样
I don't recall you laughing much then.
我在树下放礼物时
Hell, well, I just about broke my neck
差点弄断了脖子
putting the presents under the tree.
你住哪里
So where do you live?
我在特区外有一间公♥寓♥
I have an apartment right outside D.C.
地址是什么
Well, what's the address?
你生日就快到了
'Cause your birthday's coming up.
我不会长住在那
It's temporary.
-你想来瓶啤酒吗 -不用了 谢谢
- You want a beer? - No, I'm good, thanks.
有约会对象吗
Seeing anyone special?
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表