剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Did he ever talk to you about his time in Iraq
做军事任务承包商的事吗
as a military contractor?
保罗没有去过伊♥拉♥克♥
Paul's never been to Iraq.
我明白了
I see.
你对我丈夫的了解显然比我多
You apparently know more about my husband than I do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有注意到什么不寻常的事吗
Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary?
任何奇怪的电♥话♥或者奇怪的事件都行
Any strange phone calls or occurrences?
有个人坐在车里 车就停在外面街上
There was a man in a car on our street.
是这个人吗
Was this the man?
不是 我很确定是个白人
No, I'm pretty sure he was white.
谢谢你 格拉汉姆夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Graham.
等等
Wait.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this about?
抱歉 我不能透露
I'm sorry, I can't discuss it.
你结婚了吗 哈特女士
Are you married, Miss Hart?
没有
No.
你要是结了婚 一定就能理解了
Well, if you were, you'd understand.
这件事最折磨人的就是被蒙在鼓里的感觉
The worst part of this is the not knowing.
也许我是未婚 但我真的理解
I may not be married, but I do understand.
一个对我很重要的人也在那架飞机上
Someone important to me was also on that plane,
这个我可以告诉你
and I can tell you this.
如果他们还活着 没有人比他
If they're still alive, there is no better person
能给你丈夫更大的幸存可能
for your husband to be with right now.
你的腿不上夹板走不了多远的
You're not gonna get far on that leg without a splint.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
反正我也不可能活着出去了
I'm not getting out of this alive.
你要这么消极 恐怕真有可能
Not with that attitude, you won't.
我拿了钱
I took the money.
什么
What?
我回到村子后
After we got back to the village,
希克斯让我不许声张
Hicks told me not to talk
否则他就要伤害我和我的家人
or he'd come after me and my family.
然后他就提出给我钱
And then he offered me the money.
多少
How much?
五万
$50,000.
那是脏钱 我应该拒绝的
It was blood money. I should have refused,
但我需要那笔钱
but I needed it.
我每天都在后悔
Not a day went by that I didn't regret it.
每次看到我儿子
Every time I looked at my son,
我就会想起希克斯杀掉的那个男孩
I would see that boy that Hicks killed.
我没法告诉他发生了什么
I couldn't tell him what happened.
我已经什么都没办法跟他说了
I got to the point where I couldn't tell him anything.
虽然他也听不到
Not that he would have heard me, anyway.
我以为我要是作证了 我
I thought that by testifying, I--
我就能为那些死去的人
I could start to make things right
为我的家人做些补偿
for those people who died, and for my family.
但我只是害死了更多的人
But all I did is get more people killed.
也许这样更好
It's probably better this way.
至少我儿子不会知道我♥干♥了什么了
At least my son won't know what I did.
不
No.
他必须知道
He has to know.
而你必须在他身边让他明白
And you have to be around to help him understand
你没有放弃
that you don't give up.
即使局面已经很无助了 你还是坚持了下来
Even when things seem hopeless, you see it through.
终有一天这会让他变得更坚强
And he'll be stronger for it someday.
相信我
You can trust me on that.
父亲必须陪在儿子身边
A son needs his father.
你也需要他
And you need him.
就算你是对的
Well, even if you're right,
他们人比我们多 还有武器
we're outnumbered and outgunned.
但他们没我们聪明
We haven't been outsmarted.
待在这
You stay here.
如果我待在这 会被他们找到的
Well, if I stay here, they'll find me.
求之不得
I'm counting on it.
你好 朋友
Greetings, friend.
你在这干什么呢
What brings you out to these parts?
我在远足
Just hiking.
独自远足可是很危险的
Well, dangerous country to be hiking alone.
可不是
Tell me about it.
下次肯定会叫个朋友一起
I'll be sure to bring a buddy next time.
你不是有朋友一起吗
Pretty sure you already got one of those.
保罗·格拉汉姆
Paul Graham.
谁
Who?
我迟早会找到格拉汉姆的
Now, I am gonna find Graham sooner or later.
唯一的问题是还需不需要
Only question is whether you give me a reason
留你一命
to keep you alive.
你为谁卖♥♥命
So who you working for?
我很肯定你不是法警
'Cause you sure as hell ain't no marshal.
从你解决麦克尼尔的手段来看应该是特种部队
The way you got over on McNeil, I'm guessing SpecOps.
果然
I figured.
俗话说的好
It's like they say,
英才识英才
talent recognizes talent.
我只看到一个为了钱
All I recognize is a man who sells his talent
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的人
to the highest bidder.
可不只如此
More than that.
我在这个不安全的世界提供保护
I provide security in an insecure world.
你所说的保护就是杀害
By security, you mean the killing
无辜的民众
of innocent civilians
和美国公民
and U.S. Citizens?
我可不想参与其中
I won't be a part of it.
我不走了
I'm not going any further.
你必须走
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
快
Go!
放下枪
Drop it!
我不会说第二次
I won't ask again.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
格拉汉姆只是想做正确的事
You know, Graham was just trying to do the right thing.
不 正确的事应该是他
No, the right thing would have been for him
拿上钱闭上嘴
to take the money and keep his mouth shut.
走
Move.
现在
Now!
关掉
Kill it!
成功了
It worked.
暂时的
For now.
这种野生动物记录仪有个识别芯片
Saw this wildlife camera had a sim chip.
也就是说可以通过无线网络
That means it can be accessed remotely
远程访问
over a wireless network.
如果可以开机 也许就可以发出
If I can just power it up, it may be able to send
数字求救信♥号♥♥
a digital distress call.
发给谁
To who?
希望还在找我们的朋友
Some friends who are hopefully looking for us.
你好
Well, hello.
说
Yeah?
我也许找到线索了
I may have found something here.
有个信♥号♥♥源正通过通信塔按特定模式
There's a signal pinging a cell tower out there
持续发出信♥号♥♥
in a really specific pattern.
如果我没记错莫斯密♥码♥ 应该是求救信♥号♥♥
If I remember my Morse, I think it's an S.O.S. Call.
肯定是米尔斯 在哪儿
Well, that's gotta be Mills. Where?
通信塔离你不远
Well, the tower's near you,
但是信♥号♥♥来源位置的可能半径
but there's a five-mile radius where the signal
有8公里
could be coming from.
真是"小"海捞针
Needle in a slightly smaller haystack.
肯定有什么办法能找到他们
There's gotta be some way to get to them.
与其我们想办法找米尔斯
Maybe instead of us trying to find Mills,
不如帮他找到我们
we can help him find us.
上帝啊
I swear to God, boy.
小伙子们
Hey, boys.
又是你 又有问题要问
You again. Back with more questions?
不 但我需要点东西
No, but I am gonna need a couple things from you.
比如那些烟花
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表