剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
再说一次 你在哪里
Where are you again?
我在迪拜的黑客大会上 招揽生意
I'm at DefCon in Dubai, drumming up business.
在中东吗 肯定热死了
Middle East? Must be scorching.
是啊 我要融化掉了
Yeah, I'm melting.
现在你难道不应该在享受休闲时光吗
Shouldn't you be enjoying your time off?
如果我想要大把休闲时间 我早就去竞选国会议员了
If I wanted time off, I would've run for Congress.
桑塔纳和吉劳埃明天会过来
Santana and Kilroy are coming by tomorrow...
来帮助我们盘点存货
To help with the inventory.
你什么时候能回来
When do you think you'll be back?
几天以后就能回来 但是我需要你
Uh, just a couple of days, but I need
等我回来再办事
you to hold down the fort until then.
等一下 那是火车鸣笛声吗
Wait. Is that a train whistle?
我得挂了 他们马上要在这个超级油轮模型上
I gotta go, they're about to start an anti-piracy demo
开始反海盗示♥威♥了
on a mock-up of a supertanker.
- 保重 - 快上车
- Take care. - All aboard.
最后播报 所有搭乘离开赤塔市列车的乘客请快上车
Last call for passengers departing Chita station.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下 请问现在几点了
维克多
Viktor.
早上好 早上好 维克多
我有个礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
在美国 银行卡就像糖果一样普遍
In America, they must hand out credit cards like candy.
百分之十八的利率
At 18% interest,
即使是最低限额的款项对于一个
the minimum payments must have been difficult
仅仅领卢布作为薪水的
for a U.S. Embassy Secretary
美国大使秘书也一定很困难吧
who gets paid mere rubles.
我总是有办法的
I make due.
好吧
Yes.
但是你忘了在国♥务♥院♥的
But you forgot to mention your relationship
忠诚度调查上
with expensive watches on your application
提起你手腕上昂贵的腕表是怎么来的
for a security clearance with the State Department.
这只是一时疏忽犯的错误而已
That omission is a felony.
但如果你被人在FBI匿名举报就太可惜了
Be a shame if it was anonymously reported to your FBI.
你想要什么
What do you want?
什么也不想要 真的
nothing, really.
或许有点小事
Eh, maybe a small thing.
或许你要竖起耳朵
Perhaps you could keep your ears open.
时不时替我复♥制♥一些无伤大雅的文件
Maybe copy some harmless paperwork once in a while.
一些行政文件 也不是什么机密的东西
Administrative stuff, nothing classified.
这样你就会让我欠的债消失吗
And you would make my debts disappear?
这倒是可以
This could be arranged.
但是我们这个协议有点小问题
There's only one problem with this little arrangement.
什么问题
And what is that?
我不在国♥务♥院♥工作
I don't actually work at the State Department.
但是我确实和信息加工处理打交道
But I do work in information processing,
而且我们频繁的会面正巧给我提供了
and our frequent meetings have provided me
分♥析♥你的旅行路线习惯的机会
with the opportunity to process your travel patterns,
就像那次在在高尔基公园开完会之后
like the time I followed you after a meeting in Gorky Park
我一直跟踪你到红场附近的豪华旅馆一样
to the Ritz off Red Square.
你还记萨沙吗
You remember Sasha?
俄♥国♥国防部长的妻子
The Russian Defense Minister's wife?
也就是那个监视着所有
The same Defense Minister who oversees
你在西伯利亚军事监狱的国防部长
all of your military prisons in Siberia.
那边现在一定很冷
Ooh, must be so cold there right now.
牢房♥都像冰箱一样
The cells must be like freezers.
话又说回来 如果你进监狱了
But then again, you would be lucky
都还算幸运
if you ended up in prison.
所以 很不幸 维克多
So, unfortunately, Viktor,
不仅我不会为你工作
not only am I not going to be working for you,
而且你还要为我工作
but you now work for me.
事情怎么样
How'd it go?
- 任务成功完成 - 祝贺你
- Mission success. - Ah, congratulations.
我对你从来没有丝毫的怀疑
I never doubted you for a second.
你可能是唯一一个
Well, you might be the only one.
即使当我告诉局长 我想招募一个俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的特工
Even the chief of station thought I was insane
局长说我疯了的时候还相信我的人了
when I told him I was gonna recruit an FSB agent.
勇敢的人总会受命运眷顾
Well, fortune favors the brave.
确实
Indeed.
但是你知道吗 我必须要说
But you know, I gotta say,
现在的工作已经很轻松了 我是说当我
it's a lot easier these days, I mean, when I was...
八十年代在柏林工作的时候
Back in Berlin in the '80s?
我明白 我是新路上的一辆旧车
I get it, I'm an old car in a young track.
是时候向前看了
Time to move on.
你知道吗 当我们在巴尔干半岛相遇时
You know, when we met in the Balkans...
我发现你守旧的外表下
I found your old-school charm
隐藏着一颗活泼的心
to be quite debonair.
那是你第一次执行任务 你当时
Well, it was your first mission, you...
并不认识更好的男人了
didn't know any better.
但是我想你肯定可以调♥教♥我一下
But I bet you could teach me a thing or two.
这老身体散发着复古气息 但是
Oh, this old body's vintage, but...
发动机还是拥有同样的马达
The engine is... Has the same horsepower.
证明给我看
Prove it.
回来一下
Come back here for a second.
托斯卡纳之后发生了什么
Ah, what happened after Tuscany?
托斯卡纳之后发生了什么
What happened after Tuscany?
你的信 我曾经很期待
Well, your letters, I used to look forward
期待读到每一封信 但是后来
to each and every one of them, and then...
它们突然就停了
Then they stopped.
如果我们一起生活
Wouldn't have to write if we...
我就不需要写信了
Lived together.
难道你就不好奇 如果我们当初给彼此一个机会
Don't you ever wonder what it would be like
生活会变成什么样吗
if we had given it a shot?
我从来不知道你对我有这么强烈的感情
I never knew you felt so strongly.
为了证明我对你的心意
And to prove it, there is a train
下周有一辆开往托斯卡纳的
going through Tuscany next week,
有一等车厢空位的火车
with a first-class cabin open.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我现在还不能去托斯卡纳
I can't do Tuscany right now.
但是 你知道 普罗旺西下个月游客很少
But, you know, Provence will be quiet next month.
我就当你答应我了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
我得走了
I have to run.
去拯救世界吧
Go save the world.
你知道吗 维克多提供的情报
You know, the intelligence Viktor could provide
或许可以帮你得到局长工作
might earn you that chief of station job.
你在说什么 你现在要去追杀俄♥国♥佬的
What're you saying, that you're going after the Russkies
核潜艇蓝图了吗
nuclear submarine blueprints?
不是的
No.
格鲁吉亚的战略争夺吗
Strategic contentions in Georgia?
乌克兰吗
Ukraine?
我要去追踪告别
I'm going after Farewell.
好了 等下 舒马赫
Okay, hold on, Schumacher.
追踪告别
Farewell?
他已经杀了最起码十二个我们的线人了
He's killed at least a dozen of our assets.
谣言说他还杀了他们的家人
Rumor is he's killed their families too,
就为了杀鸡儆猴 以绝后患
just as a warning to make sure that no one else defects.
这更是我们应该追杀他的原因之一
All the more reason he should be brought in from the cold.
难道你不觉得你贪多嚼不烂吗
And you don't think you're biting off more than you can chew?
你要先下诱饵才能捉住鱼啊
You gotta bait your hook to catch your fish,
而且我有非常诱人的诱饵
and I've got a fantastic piece of bait.
这太危险了
It's dangerous.
不仅是对维克多来说危险 对你也是
Not just for Viktor, but for you.
你什么时候打算和他见面
When are you planning on meeting him again?
是你告诉我 细节信息
You were the one who always told me to keep meet details
只能管理者和线人两人知道
between a handler and an asset.
除了监管这项任务之外
In addition to overseeing this operation,
我还是你的后备上线
I'm also your backup handler.
再说了 维克多很可能引诱你进入圈套里
Besides, Viktor could be leading you into a trap.
听着 我了解你的训练过程
Look, I know how you were trained.
我训练了你 我很尊重你的训练
I trained you. I respect that, I do.
我那些信里所说的每一句话
I meant what I said
都是发自肺腑的
in every one of those letters.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表