剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
布里奇特辜负了家人的期望
Bridget had failed to secure what her family had hoped
没能把握住高等学历会带来的大好前途
she would achieve from her education,
并毁掉了与一名体面英国绅士的婚约
an engagement to a proper English gentlemen.
毅然选择在军情五处工作
Instead she landed a job with MI5.
一位间谍的诞生
作为在军情五处里 最足智多谋
As one of the most resourceful
聪明干练的女特工
and intelligent female agents in MI5,
布里奇特得到了在数据分♥析♥上的训练
Bridget was being groomed for a career in data analysis.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我真的很抱歉 我负全责
I am so sorry. Completely my fault.
你还好吗 我的天啊 我♥干♥了什么
Are you okay? And look! Look what I did.
-你还好吗 -我没事 大姐
- Are you okay? - Look, lady, I'm fine.
-我们还是先去看看他吧 -天啊
- We should really check on him-- - Oh, my God!
打给朱迪斯 "货物"上路了
Call Judith. Cargo's en route.
妈妈
Mom.
爸爸
Dad.
我在哪
Where am I?
我的脚怎么锁在床上了
Why is my foot chained to this bed?
这是怎么...
What's going--
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我也被锁在床上了
I'm chained to the bed, too,
不过不会有事的
but it's going to be okay.
你叫什么
What's your name?
瑞安
Ryan.
瑞安
Ryan.
我是伊丽莎白
I'm Elizabeth.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 我好冷
No, I'm...I'm cold.
那是健身手环吗
Is that a fitness tracker?
给我看看
Let me see.
我打开了运动模式来激活定位系统
Turned on activity mode to activate the GPS.
会有人找到我们的
Someone's gonna find us.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 拿着这个
I don't know but take this.
搓搓它会有好运的
Rub it for good luck.
这是我妈妈的 总是能保佑我的安全
It belonged to my mother. Always kept me safe.
搓一搓吧
Go ahead.
你还是没忘
Glad you still share my affinity
我喜欢私下见面啊 科林
for clandestine meetings, Colin.
是瑞安 他失踪了
It's Ryan. He's gone.
一定是有人抓走了我儿子 克里斯蒂娜
Someone took my boy, Christina. I know it.
-所有人都在和我说 -慢点说
- And everyone is telling me-- - Okay, all right, slow down.
从头说起
Start from the beginning.
好的 我昨晚跟往常一样哄他睡觉
Okay, I tucked him in last night like I do every night.
今天早上我进他房♥间发现
This morning when I went in his room,
他就这么不见了
he was just...gone.
-有响警报声吗 -没有
- Any alarms go off? - No.
-监控呢 -只在房♥子正面装了
- Security camera? - Only the front of the house.
怎么会发生这种事情
I mean, how could I let this happen?
我做好了完备的预防措施
You know, I take every precaution.
天啊 我在中情局做事 怎么这都做不好
My God, I'm CIA. How could I not in this line of work?
有人打电♥话♥说要赎金吗
Has anyone called with ransom demands
或是有没有任何形式的威胁行为出现
or have there been any threats of any kind?
-没有 -你或者琳恩最近
- No. - Have you or Lynn
有和瑞安发生过争吵吗
had an argument recently with Ryan?
当然没有 他是个好孩子
No, no. Look, he's a good kid.
而且他不怎么喜欢出门
I mean, he's a bit of a homebody, really.
还有谁知道他失踪了
Who else knows he's missing?
我打给了华盛顿警♥察♥局
I called the D.C. Police.
他们没找到任何指纹或是强行入侵的迹象
They didn't find any fingerprints or signs of forced entry,
他们绝对以为瑞安是离家出走了
and I can tell they think he ran away.
但他并没有带上手♥机♥
But he didn't take his cell phone.
这没道理啊
It makes no sense.
听我说 我需要有人做点什么
Look. I need somebody to do something.
我就想到了你
That's when I thought of you
你曾经在贝鲁特找到了阿布·贾马尔的儿子
and how you found Abu Jamal's son in Beirut.
好吧 我会派我的手下去你家搜查
All right. I'll have my operatives sweep the house.
有任何线索 他们都一定会发现的
If there's anything to be found, they will find it.
-科林 -你一定要找到他 克里斯蒂娜
- Colin. - You have to find him, Christina.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你 我们一定会竭尽全力
I promise you we will do everything we can.
我没任何发现 你呢
I got nothing. You find anything?
看上去有人用过梯子
Looks like someone used a ladder.
瑞安房♥间装的都是防盗窗
Windows were wired in Ryan's room.
防盗系统受到了干扰
The security alarm jammed.
米尔斯和桑塔纳认为只有专业人士才能做到
Mills and Santana think it was a professional job.
没错 电台噪音阻断了传感信♥号♥♥
Yeah, radio noise prevented the sensor signal
导致它不能传进控制主板
from getting to the control panel.
但他要是遭人绑♥架♥的话
But if he was kidnapped then how come
-怎么没人要赎金呢 -我不知道
- there's no ransom demand? - I don't know.
不过这些专业人士
These pros you speak of are no match
可不是我的对手
for mea digitos in claves.
-钥匙上的手指 -不错啊
- Fingers on keys? - That's pretty good.
桑塔纳把所有证物图片都发来了
So Santana sent pictures of all the evidence,
我找到了可能很重要的东西
and I found something that might be important.
是国家医疗数据库发给瑞安·格兰特的一封信
It's a letter to Ryan Grant from the national medical database
国家医疗数据库
申请信 病患搜索
告知他的医疗记录遭到了泄露
informing him of a breach of his medical records.
我记得那次黑客行动
I remember that hack.
成千上万人的私人医疗数据遭到偷窃
Thousands of people had their private medical data
最后卖♥♥给了竞价最高的人 对吗
stolen and sold to the highest bidder, right?
没错 于是我把受到那次
That's right, so I cross-referenced
黑客行为影响的所有人
everybody affected by that hack
与国家登记失踪人口进行了交叉对比 然后
with the national registry of missing persons, and--
-发现了重合 -有四个人重合
- And you got a hit? - I got four hits.
包括瑞安·格兰特
Including Ryan Grant.
看 你注意到
Now, you notice anything
这四个人有什么特别的地方吗
unusual about these four people?
他们的生理数据很相似
They have similar biological data.
感觉就是他们在寻找
It's almost as if they were looking for someone
具有特定医疗概况的人选
with a specific medical profile.
什么意思 你是说在找配型吗
What do you mean? Like looking for a match?
器官捐赠
Organ donation.
我们已经收到了电汇
We received the wire transfer.
谢谢 沃尔科夫先生 麻烦在这里签字
Thank you, Mr. Volkov. If you could just initial here.
然后在最底下签名
Sign here at the bottom,
确认我们会在程序走完后
confirming we will be receiving the remaining
就能收到330万美元的余款
$3.3 million balance upon completion of the procedure.
查普曼小姐
Ms. Chapman.
我可不是靠一言不发
I didn't come to own 50 casinos across the globe
就能在全球开50家赌场的
without asking questions.
那是当然
Of course.
你说你确定能帮我的儿子
You say you are certain you can help my son.
你怎么知道你一定能兑现呢
How can you make such a promise?
我的整个职业生涯都献给了移植医学
I've been in transplantation medicine my entire career.
我可以告诉你一件事 我们的体制崩坏了
I can tell you one thing. The system is broken.
像奥利弗一样的孩子们
Kids like Oliver,
数年都在候补名单上等待
they spend years on a wait list.
只能等死
Only to...to die
没有机会过上正常人的生活
without ever having had the chance to live a normal life.
我介入 加速流程
I came in. I streamlined the process.
避开繁文缛节 以及官僚主义
Cut the red tape. Cut the bureaucracy.
我的成功率高达百分之百
My success rate is 100%.
所以我能对你和你的儿子做出那样的保证
That's how I could make that promise to you and your son.
谢谢
Thank you.
我儿子就是我的一切
My son is everything to me.
当然
Of course.
接待员会带你去看奥利弗的套房♥
Our concierge will show you to Oliver's suite.
如果你有任何需求
If you need anything,
直接打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥至我们提供的号♥码
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表