剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
因为他们知道
Because they knew
所有的努力都会得到回报的
all that hard work would pay off.
在存钱多年之后
So, after years of saving,
不乱花钱
watching every penny,
他们终于有足够的钱
they finally had enough
买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
to buy a house.
美国梦
American dream.
小房♥子 没什么特别的
Small house. Nothing special.
但是他们喜欢
But they liked it.
他们爱那房♥子
They loved it.
因为那是他们的
Because it was theirs.
是他们赚来的
They earned it.
也许有一天 如果他不出风头
And maybe someday, if he kept his head down
按规矩办事
and played by the rules,
他就能退休
he could retire,
和她一起享受余下的人生
enjoy the time he had left with her.
杀死他的人不是我
I'm not the one who killed him.
他的名字叫诺曼
His name was Norman.
规矩是你订下的
You see, you made the rules.
结果打破它的人也是你
And then you broke them.
就因为你有能力
Because you could.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
这是个好问题
Now, that's a good question.
因为在我刚来到这里的时候
Because when I first arrived down here,
我也不知道该怎么做
I wasn't sure what to do.
我想过将你绳之以法
See, I thought about bringing you to justice.
但你这种狡猾的人总是有办法逃之夭夭
But snakes like you always manage to slither away.
所以我想过杀掉你
So, then I thought about killing you.
慢慢地
Slowly.
让你饱受痛苦
Painfully.
但是对你来说呢
But for you?
死太容易了
Death would be too easy.
我要找到一种适当的
See, I needed to find a punishment...
惩罚
as proportionate.
然后我发现一个更好的办法
I realized there's a better way of doing this.
所以我清空了你的账户
So, I liquidated your accounts.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你破产了 本尼迪克特 身无分文
You're broke, Benedict. Flat broke.
什么 不 不可能
What? No, that's not possible.
我们找到了你所有的账户
We were able to find all of your accounts,
每一个账户
every single one.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
看啊
Go on.
全都掏空了
They've all been drained.
包括那些秘密的账户
Even the secret ones.
那些你觉得没人能找到的钱
That money you thought no one could ever find.
开曼的账户 卢森堡的账户
The Cayman account. Luxembourg.
巴林岛的保险箱
That safety deposit box in Bahrain.
每一分钱都没了
Every dollar, gone.
不
No.
这不是真的 不可能是真的
This isn't real. This can't be real.
就像你偷走了那些人的退休金一样
The same way you stole the pensions from all those people.
即使在你拥有一辈子也花不完的钱时
Even when you had more money than you could ever spend.
现在你知道他们的感受了
Now you know how they feel.
钱在哪 你干了什么
Where is it? What did you do?
我的队员正在重新分配那些资金
Now, my team is redistributing the funds,
将钱全都还给那些被你把钱偷走的人
giving it back to all the people you stole from.
虽然不是全部
It's not everything.
但却是个开始
But it's a start.
不
No. Ha.
不 不可能
No, no, that's not possible.
至少现在你最担心的问题不应该是钱
Money problems should be the least of your concerns right now.
更多的普通勤务部队士兵来了
That's the sound of more GSU soldiers.
别太兴奋
Don't get too excited.
因为他们不是来救你的
Because they're not here to save you.
我的手下已经把你的财政困境
My people have already informed them
通知他们了 他们是来收回
of your financial troubles and taken back anything
你本该支付他们的钱
you might have paid them.
这就是雇佣兵的问题
You see, that's the problem with paid mercenaries.
你必须有能力支付他们才行
You have to be able to pay them.
否则 他们就会变成你的敌人
Otherwise, they become your enemy
会想办法取回他们的费用
and come to extract their fee some other way.
不不 你不能这么做
No, no. You can't do that.
首先 他们会拆了这间公♥寓♥
First, they're gonna tear this place apart,
抢走属于你的一切 但这样还是不够支付
steal everything you own-- which won't be enough,
因为永远都不够
because it never is.
然后他们会为了钱去找你
So, then they'll come to you for money,
去拿那些再也不属于你的钱
money that you no longer have.
他们之后要怎么做
What they do after that...
那完全是他们的事
Well, that's up to them.
不不 求你 你不能把我留在这里
No, no, please, you can't leave me like this.
求你
Please.
你有一个选择
You have a decision to make.
要么余下的一生
Either spend the rest of your life
都待在某个深不见底又漆黑的牢房♥里
in a deep, dark hole somewhere,
要么
or...
诺曼决定反击
Norman decided to fight.
你会怎么做
What will you do?
反正你已经失去一切了
Now you've had everything taken from you.
不 等等 等等 别走
No, wait. Wait, please!
祝你好运
Good luck.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表