剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
听着 这是我现在的工作
Look, this is what I do now.
交给我处理
Let me handle it.
基尔洛找到地点了吗
Has Kilroy got a location for us yet?
找到了 我们准备好了
Yeah, we're good to go.
我会带她回来的
I'll get her back.
越野车和俱乐部门口的那辆特征一致
SUV matches the one from the club.
我看见二楼有四五个人影
I can make out four, maybe five shapes on the second floor.
门口有两个红外线摄像头
Two infrared cameras cover the door.
收到 向谷仓移♥动♥
Roger that. I'll head for the barn.
这地方真的很偏僻
The place is really isolated.
最近的邻居离这里有半英里远
The nearest neighbor is a half a mile away.
米尔斯 我觉得应该考虑
Mills, I think we should consider
-通知警♥察♥ -我们不能冒这个险
- bringing the police in on this. - We can't risk that.
如果格斯在警♥察♥里有人
If Gus does have an inside man on the force,
消息泄露出去 会害死艾米的
if they tip him off, it could get Amy killed.
他们不会想到我会来
What they won't expect is me.
没有动静
All quiet.
-你可以行动了 -收到
- You're clear. - Roger that.
依然没有动静
Still clear.
有信♥号♥♥干扰
I'm getting some signal interference.
三个人被放倒了
I've got three men down
你是说三个人吗 是劫匪吗
Did you say three men? Kidnappers?
-我不知道 -你说什么
- I don't know. - Say again?
米尔斯 通讯检测 完毕
Mills, radio check, over.
信♥号♥♥消失
什么 信♥号♥♥消失了
What? I just lost them.
-信♥号♥♥消失了 -对 米尔斯和钱
- You lost them? - Yeah, Mills and the money.
有什么东西在干扰他们的信♥号♥♥
Something's jamming their signals.
米尔斯 听得见吗
Mills, can you hear me?
米尔斯 你在吗
Mills, are you there?
情况不对
Something's not right here.
桑塔纳
Santana--
格斯 她在哪里
Gus, where is she?
抓住他
Take him.
米尔斯 通讯检测 完毕
Mills, radio check, over.
桑塔纳 发生了什么
Santana, what's happening?
桑塔纳
Santana?
他们抓走了米尔斯
They took Mills.
什么 是谁
What? Who did?
绑♥架♥犯
The kidnappers.
他被他们抓走了
They got him.
你觉得米尔斯还活着吗
So you think Mills was still alive?
抓个死人有什么用
There's no point in taking a dead man.
-你有检查房♥子吗 -没有
- Did you check out the house? - I couldn't.
我好不容易在警♥察♥出现之前逃了出来
Barely got out of there before the police showed up.
-找到他了吗 -没有
- Did you find him? - No.
我们没办法找回跟踪信♥号♥♥
We weren't able to reacquire the tracking signals.
格斯那里有什么消息吗
Have you heard anything from Gus?
没有 他们为什么要抓米尔斯
No, why would they take Mills?
可能想再要一笔赎金
Could be they're looking for another ransom.
我们需要知道这个格斯是谁
Okay, we need an ID on this Gus.
凯西局长
正在弄 你知道
Working on it. Do you realize
需要你立刻过来一趟
有多少俄♥国♥黑帮分子喜欢在手上纹身吗
how many Russian gang members are into hand tattoos?
可不是个小数字
It's not a small number.
现在不方便
立刻
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我去去就来
Nothing. I'll be back.
-有任何变化通知我 -知道了
- Call me with any updates. - Will do.
一定有人认识这群人
Someone has to know these guys.
帮派是人脉网络 大家都互相认识
Gangs are networks. Networks are connected.
我们认识谁
Right, so who do we know in this world?
问倒我了
You got me.
雪域特战队
Spetsnaz.
-什么 -米尔斯提到过
- What? - It's something Mills said.
来 我们路上得去几个地方
Come on, we need to make a couple stops on the way.
此刻你是否正在德国进行一项行动
Are you currently running an operation in Germany?
没错 一起绑♥架♥事件
Actually, I am. A K&R case.
有什么理由不告诉我呢
Any reason why I wasn't informed?
有的 因为这不是政♥府♥相关的行动
Yes, because it wasn't government-related.
-你确定吗 -什么
- You sure about that? - Excuse me--
你一点也不知道刚在柏林发生的事
You're not aware of what just happened outside Berlin?
中情局在那边有一间安全屋
The CIA has a safehouse there.
他们用它作为关押像塔米尔·扎马尼一样的
They use it as a stopover for renditioned prisoners
引渡犯的落脚点
like Tamir Zamani.
扎马尼
Zamani?
他们在叙利亚抓到的圣城军恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The Quds Force terrorist they captured in Syria?
就是他 差不多在两小时前
That's him, and he was just broken out of custody
他刚从那间安全屋里逃走
at that house barely two hours ago.
-四名特工被杀 -你为什么告诉我这个
- Four agents were killed. - Why are you telling me this?
因为这似乎是你的人干的
Because it appears your man was behind it.
这个画面是从其中一台监控录像里恢复的
This footage was recovered from one of the
其余的镜头全被打爆了
surveillance cameras, all the other ones were shot out.
要解释吗
Care to explain?
他出现在那是因为一个营救任务
He was there on a rescue mission.
肯定有什么事发生了
Something must have happened,
之后他就和扎马尼一起被人带走了
and he was taken along with Zamani.
-被谁带走了 -我们还不知道
- Taken by whom? - We don't know yet.
听起来很假 克里斯蒂娜
This looks bad, Christina.
我知道 但你仔细想想
Look, I know it does. But think about it.
米尔斯有什么理由要放走扎马尼
What justification would Mills have for freeing Zamani?
说不定是因为钱 扎马尼有各种
How about money? Zamani's got all sorts
有权势的经纪人 像叙利亚政♥府♥
of powerful brokers, like Syria.
为了他能逃出来 他们愿意支付数百万
They'd pay millions to see him freed.
你知道米尔斯是在叙利亚服役的吧
You're aware that Mills served in Syria?
是的 为了阻止伊♥斯♥兰♥新兵越界进入该国
Yes, to stop ISIS recruits from crossing into the country.
推测他与叙利亚
Well, it's not much of a stretch
还有牵连也不奇怪吧
to think he still might have connections there.
即便如此 也不足以指控他叛国
Even so, it doesn't warrant accusing him of treason.
我觉得米尔斯是被人陷害了
I think Mills is being set up.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
-但我会调查清楚的 -那你最好快一点
- But I'm going to find out. - Well, you better do it
克里斯蒂娜 因为你办不到的话
quickly, Christina, because if you can't,
我也保护不了你和你的团队了
I won't be able to protect you or your team.
-警报解除了 -推迟而已
- Crisis averted? - Just postponed.
对绑匪的调查怎么样了
What's the status on the kidnappers?
外国人案底照片对比没有得到任何结果
Well, I wasn't getting anywhere swiping left
于是我又回到勒索电♥话♥上
on foreign mug shots, so I went back to the ransom call.
-找什么 -不是找 是听
- Looking for what? - Oh, not looking, listening.
我解码并修改了使用非随机算法的
I decoded and modified the top five digital voice changers
前五名数字语♥音♥转换器
that use non-randomized algorithms.
基本上就是颠倒算法来
Essentially reversing the algorithms
-得到最开始的声音 -成功了吗
- to get to the voice underneath. - Did you get it?
-你得到他的真实声音了吗 -部分
- Did you get his real voice? - Some of it.
我是说 虽然原始信♥号♥♥被滤波器降级了
I mean, the original signal was degraded by the filter,
但我把它放入一个俄♥罗♥斯♥生物声纹库里识别了
but I ran it through a Russian biometric voiceprint database,
有了发现
and I got a hit.
他的声音库里有
They had his voice on file?
俄♥罗♥斯♥的库诶 朋友 他们什么都录的
It's Russia, dude. I mean, they record everything.
一天时间 否则就给艾米收尸吧
24 hours, or Amy is dead.
奥古斯丁·维赫罗夫
Avgustin Vikhrov.
格斯
Gus.
然后我在国际刑♥警♥组织里交叉检索了他的名字
Then I cross-referenced his name through Interpol.
骷髅头纹身
Skull tattoo.
-对 -就是他
- Yup. - That's him.
前俄♥罗♥斯♥军人 特种部队
Former Russian Army, Special Forces.
现在和一个在俄♥罗♥斯♥出生的德国
Now associated with a Russian-born
犯罪家族联♥系♥在一起
German crime family.
他因为贩毒 雇凶杀人
He's wanted for drug trafficking,
绑♥架♥和勒索被通缉
contract killing, kidnapping, and extortion.
三重威胁啊 长得有点像狼叔的罪犯
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表