剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Distance to target, 350 meters.
上调四度
Four clicks up.
放下枪
Step away from the gun.
飓风营救
伊莎贝尔
Isabel?
过去这么多年了
After all these years,
我以为你已经认不出我了 布莱恩
I did not think you'd recognize me, Bryan.
看看你 长成大姑娘了
Look at you. All grown up.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
拜你所赐
You taught me well.
决不让目标离开视线
Never let your prey leave your sight.
我在酒店看到你在跟踪尼科
I saw you tailing Niko at the hotel.
多明戈和我跟踪你俩到这里
Domingo and I followed you both here.
当我意识到你的目的
When I realized your intent...
我们就现身了
Well, here we are.
如果你也要对付尼科 为什么阻止我
If you're hunting Niko too, why did you stop me?
因为我需要尼科活着 布莱恩
Because, Bryan, I need Niko alive.
网络输出数据
信♥号♥♥输出 0%
太让人失望了
That is disappointing.
这个诊断对吗
Is that correct?
我需要担心吗
Should I be concerned?
确实需要担心
That's a good word for it.
三次诊断测试
Three different diagnostics
都返回完全一样的结果
returning three identical results.
看起来有什么在从这个安全屋
Looks like something is transmitting data
网络数据输出日志
向外传输数据 但那是不可能的
out of this SCIF, but that's impossible.
不 我们的网络绝对在和外界
No, no, our network is definitely getting chummy
某人进行数据互动
with someone on the outside.
虽然数码交换几乎可以忽略不计
I mean, the digital handshakes are negligible.
-但是 -但是什么
- But, um-- - But what?
数据传输非常少
The transmissions are--are miniscule,
但是积累起来的效应吓到我了
but, uh, the cumulative effect is what's got me spooked.
若这些微量数据在其他地方被整合 那
If they're being compiled elsewhere, then, um...
我们被黑了
We've been hacked.
你检查这个安全屋的时候
When you checked the SCIF,
跟我保证过是安全的
you assured me it was secure。
-基尔洛 -那时是 现在也是
- Kilroy. - It was--it is, all right?
但是电磁屏蔽并不是完全封闭的
It's just that electromagnetic shielding isn't full-proof.
确实是 那么这可能是
Clearly. So, well, maybe it's
一个自然现象 就像太阳耀斑
a natural phenomenon, like a solar flare.
我也想到了 但是你看这个
I thought about that, but you see this?
这是斐波那契数列
This is the Fibonacci sequence.
这个数列代表内在的不确定性
It's the sequence that reflects inherent uncertainty.
还有 当我没说
And -- ah, it doesn't matter.
我明白数学的原理 但这意味着什么
I understand the math. What's the implication?
有人在利用这个数列来
That sequence is being used by someone
窥探我们的私密信息
to look up our skirts.
你是说这个人比你聪明
You mean, someone more clever than yourself.
当然不是
No.
我就陪他玩玩
Game is definitely afoot.
伊莎贝尔 你为什么来纽约
Isabel, why are you here in New York?
为何需要像尼科迪莫斯·萨纳托斯这号♥人
And why do you need a man like Nikodemos Xanatos.
我父亲一直想要解放我的祖国
It was always my father's dream to see my homeland free.
尼科能帮助我实现我父亲的梦想
Niko can assist me in making his dream reality.
我不明白 你父亲是谁
I don't understand. Who is your father?
弗朗西斯科·厄都
Francisco Edu.
赤道几内亚的总统
President of Equatorial Guinea.
前总统
Former president.
我父亲几个月前去世了
My father died months ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
他是个伟大的人
He was a great man.
美国多年前在那里扶持了
The US fostered a democratic government there
一个民♥主♥政♥权♥ 对吗
several years back, right?
没错 我当时在那里驻扎
Yeah, I was stationed there.
那时候布莱恩和他的手下在我家做客
During that time, Bryan and his men were guest in our home.
我们亲密地像家人
More like family,
所以我很难相信你会想和
which is why I find it hard to believe you would ever
尼科这样的人合作共事
wanna make a deal with a man like Niko.
她没什么选择
She had little choice.
他父亲去世后
After her father's death,
伊莎贝尔被任命为代理总统
Isabel was named acting president.
但是她必须有能力保护国家去对抗那些
But she must be able to defend our country
杀害她父亲的禽兽
from the animals that killed him.
你离开之后很多事情都变了
Much has changed since you left.
布莱恩 我的人♥民♥正在受煎熬
My people are suffering, Bryan.
博科圣地
Boko Haram.
我一眼就能认出他们
I'd know them anywhere.
他们一直在侵扰我们的边境
They have been attacking our borders,
不皈依他们的组织就杀掉
killing whoever won't convert.
绑♥架♥我们的妇女
Kidnapping our women.
对她们做难以启齿的恶行
Doing unspeakable things.
我们需要尼科的武器来
We need the weapons from Niko to protect our people
保护我们的人♥民♥不受这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥侵害
from these terrorists.
美国以前也支持过你们
The US backed you before.
我相信他们也会给你们提供所需的武器
I'm sure they could provide you with the weapons that we need.
你们的政♥府♥确实承诺了
Your government promised to do exactly that.
然后背信食言了
Then reneged.
迫使我跟尼科迪莫斯这样的恶魔交易
Forcing me to make a deal with the devil, Nikodemos.
非法军♥火♥交易
An illegal arms deal.
我父亲经常说
My father always said,
有时为了大善不得不做小恶
"Sometimes you must be bad for the greater good."
我的人♥民♥正在死去 布莱恩
My people are dying, Bryan.
请允许我跟尼科做这笔军♥火♥交易
Please, allow me to trade for the weapons Niko promised.
之后你想怎么处置他都可以
Do with him whatever you want after.
你好 布莱恩
Hello, Bryan.
任务完成了吗
Mission complete?
还没有
Not yet.
遇到了一点麻烦
There's been a wrinkle of sorts.
你能调查下伊莎贝尔·厄都吗
Can you look up Isabel Edu?
你是指赤道几内亚的代理总统
You mean the acting president of Equatorial Guinea?
她自父亲去世后上任
She's been fighting a losing battle with Boko Haram
之后就一直和博科圣地对抗
ever since she took office
打一场必败之仗
after her father's death.
那她的故事的确说得通
Then her story checks out.
这和你的任务有什么关系
What does this got to do with your mission?
伊莎贝尔和我早就认识了
Isabel and I go way back.
当时我驻扎在赤道几内亚
When I was stationed in Equatorial Guinea,
我与她和她父亲关系很好
she and her father took me in.
向尼科购买♥♥武器的就是伊莎贝尔
It's Isabel who's buying arms from Niko.
我承诺了要帮她拿到武器
And I promised her to help her get them back.
我认为不应该这么做
I don't feel comfortable with this.
任务优先 始终如此
The mission comes first. Always.
博科圣地谋杀了她的父亲
Boko Haram murdered her father,
现在他们在屠♥杀♥无辜的人
and now they are slaughtering innocent people.
我很抱歉 但我不能束手旁观
I'm sorry, but I can't just sit back and do nothing.
一旦伊莎贝尔拿到武器
Once Isabel has the weapons,
我就会拿下尼科
then I'll take Niko down.
去做吧
Do it.
需要帮助时告诉我们
Let us know how we can help.
基尔洛 眉心二号♥怎么启动了
Kilroy, why is Ajna 2.0 starting up?
进行设定
现在我既有好消息也有坏消息
I'm having a good-news-bad-news moment.
你记得我说过的那些不时发生的
You--you remember those sporadic digital handshakes
数字交换信♥号♥♥吗
I was talking about?
基于斐波纳契数列的那个
Based on the Fibonacci sequence.
好消息是我知道它们为何会发生
The good news is that I know why they're happening.
坏消息也是我知道它们为何会发生
The bad news is I know why they're happening.
有人正从我这里窃取眉心 从我们这里
Someone's stealing Ajna from me. From us.
关闭它 关闭它
Shut it down. Shut it down.
我们现在就得把它搞清楚
We need to figure this out right now.
这样我们就没办法帮桑塔纳和米尔斯了
We've just left Santana and Mills out in the cold.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表